Chapter 4

Overload of Cuteness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin came home after work and saw his bunny waiting for him at the door.

 

"Is my cookie waiting for me? Miss me that much?" he said held his bunny in his arms securely. 

 

No matter how exhausted Jimin was after work, seeing his bunny can always make him happy.

 

No, I'm not waiting for you, you dummy. I'm just waiting for my food. 

 

(Narrator: yeah, that's what you said but.. Jungkook: SHUT UP)

 

After hugging Jungkook for a while, Jimin put him down on the sofa. "I will go take a shower and then make dinner. We will eat together after." Jimin always liked to eat dinner with Jungkook eating beside him because it made him feel less lonely.

 

Jungkook titled his head and watched Jimin humming softly to himself and skipping into the washroom. Jungkook wondered what made Jimin so happy.

 

-

 

Jimin's dinner was usually either instant noodles or just take out. Although Jimin had been living by himself for a while, he never learned to cook and work was always too exhausting for him that he barely had time or energy to cook.

 

Jimin watched his bunny munched on a carrot cutely before he sat down on the floor and started eating the noodles.

 

Jungkook actually hated eating carrots when he was human but he was a bunny now, what can he do, he didn't have that much choice.

 

Jimin opened the television and watched the basketball game while eating his dinner. Jimin was the type of people who get very excited when they watch basketball games. Jungkook had never seen Jimin like this before, it scared him at first but it was definitely amusing for him to watch Jimin yell and jump around like an idiot. A cute idiot. Plus, Jimin supported the same team as him which made him like Jimin a little bit more.

 

"AHH, THAT WAS SO CLOSE!" Jimin yelled and made Jungkook jump a little.

 

This reminded Jungkook that he used to watch basketball games with Taehyung. He wondered how was Taehyung doing and if he was looking for him or worrying about him. 

 

Ahh, why did I become so sentimental... Maybe I should go back to tell him that I'm fine.. but how am I going to.. AHHHH, so annoying. I hate being a bunny.

 

"YESS! YESSSS! WE WIN!" Jimin's screaming pulled Jungkook out of his thoughts.

 

What?! We win?! I missed it !!!!

 

Jungkook was still sad that he missed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter