Chapter 10

Overload of Cuteness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I'M BACK!!!!! Here's the new chapter, based on one of my lovely followers, Infiring_Trash's cute scenario. I finally got it out~ sorry for making your guys wait for so long. Hope you enjoy the chapter and if any of you have any scenarios of Bunny!Kookie that you want me to write about, feel free to tell me. 

 

 

Jungkook was still sleeping on the sofa when Jimin finished his breakfast. The sight of his baby bunny sleeping was the cutest thing ever and Jimin couldn't help but to a bit.

 

Jimin held Jungkook in his hand, Jungkook really was a fluffy ball. Jimin pinched the bunny's cheek gently and Jungkook scooted away from Jimin's hand without opening his eyes, Jimin chuckled. His baby was just too soft and adorable, Jimin Jungkook's ears a few times. Jungkook cooed but didn't show any sign of waking up.

 

Jungkook's cute reaction made Jimin giggle happily. However, the sudden knock on the door disturbed their little moment. Jungkook was wakened by the sound of the door and whined. Jimin patted his baby and held Jungkook in his arms gently as he walked over to the door.

 

"Seokjin hyung?" Jimin was surprised to see Seokjin since he rarely visits him.

 

"Jiminie, I need to ask you a favour. I'm going on a small trip with Joonie this weekend, I need you to help me to take care of Minnie." Minnie is the kitten that Seokjin owned, its fur was orange and white. It's a super cute kitten.

 

"Of course, hyung. You know how much I love Minnie, have fun with Namjoon hyung." Jimin loved Minnie and always joked about taking Minnie home, so he was more than willing to take care of Minnie for Seokjin.

 

"Thank you so much, I will pick him up tomorrow night." Seokjin said and handed Jimin a bag and the pet travel carrier that Minnie was in, "I prepared everything, including his food and some other necessity."

 

Jimin took the bag and Minnie in with Jungkook still sleeping in his arms, not knowing anything. He set Minnie down, put Jungkook down on the sofa beside Minnie and poked Jungkook's nose lovingly. "Time to wake up, Cookie."

 

Jungkook's eyes fluttered open, the first thing he saw was Jimin's blinding smile and Jungkook wanted nothing but to be in Jimin's embrace. However, when he saw the orange kitten beside him, he almost ran away.

 

Jungkook had bad memories with cats on the first day of being a bunny and now he needed to stay in the same space with a cat, he really didn't like it.

 

"This is Minnie, Seokjin hyung's kitten. Seokjin went on a trip, so Minnie is going to stay with us for the weekend."

 

JUNGKOOK REALLY REALLY REALLY

 

DIDN'T

 

LIKE

 

THAT

 

IDEA

 

But what could he do, Jungkook just whined and ears flattened down on his head to show that he was unhappy. "Why is my baby unhappy? Minnie is really nice." Jimin said as he put Jungkook on his lap and his fur. Jungkook looked over to the orange hairball beside him and saw the orange thingy was looking at him with its big eyes. Jungkook turned away and immediately nuzzled closer to Jimin.

 

-

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter