Chapter 8

Overload of Cuteness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The week went by pretty fast, and nothing really special happened. Jungkook found himself grew more and more attached to Jimin. It was Friday and Jimin came home earlier than usual, and definitely more excited than usual.

 

“Cookie, cookie, cookie.” Jimin chanted as he walked into the living room, he was so happy that he could’t wait to share the good news with his cookie.

 

Jungkook was awaked by Jimin’s voice, he yawned sleepily and planned on going back to sleep. However, before he could do so, he was lifted from the sofa and pulled into a warm embrace.

 

Jungkook was a little irritated that he was disturbed from his sweet dream, but Jimin just found his sleepy bunny super adorable.

 

Jimin kissed his bunny on the face and Jungkook opened his eyes immediately. He was suddenly fully awaked and he started wiggling in Jimin’s arms in attempt to break free.

 

Oma, this weird person keeps kissing me.

 

Jungkook kept moving in Jimin’s grasps that JImin was so scared his baby was going to fall. He tightened his arms around Jungkook, “Stop moving, Cookie, or else you are going to fall. I know you don’t want to get a broken bone.” Jimin warned Jungkook with a serious face. Jungkook stopped moving when he realized how high he was.

 

“You okay, baby? I won’t let go of you. So don’t get scared, okay?” Jimin squeezed Jungkook and whispered to him when he noticed that Jungkook appeared to be a little frightened. His voice was sweet and gentle which made Jungkook felt warmth spread in his chest.

 

Jungkook nuzzled against Jimin’s shoulder and Jimin giggled. He was so happy that his bunny was more affectionate with him now. Jimin loosened his hold a bit since Jungkook wasn’t moving anymore.

 

“Cookie, I’m so happy today because I’m getting a raise!!” Jimmies bunny Jungkook’s ears and Jungkook cooed under his touch, “That means I can buy you more food.”

 

Jungkook made a humming sound and Jimin’s smile widened. He always thought his bunny can understand him. Even though he was probably just delusional but it felt like he was talking to a friend and he liked it. he didn’t feel lonely anymore when he see his bunny everyday after work.

 

“Cookie, you are my lucky charm, every since I found you, my life is getting better and you make  me so much happier.”

 

Yeah, I brought you luck, so you better treat me well.

 

Jimin leaned in again in attempt to plant another kiss on Jungkook’s cheek. Jungkook didn’t intend to move, but his hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter