Chapter 6

Overload of Cuteness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi's POV.

 

"Stop jumping up and down!" Yoongi glared at Taehyung who was bouncing around with a huge grin on his face.

 

"But...hyung~ I'm excited to finally get Jungkook back." Taehyung said and Yoongi just rolled his eyes at the younger.

 

Last night, Yoongi got a phone call from a person named Park Jimin who claimed to have Jungkook with him and they agreed to the next day. Taehyung almost jumped on Yoongi when the elder told him the news.

 

"Go get dressed, we are leaving soon." Yoongi shook his head as he watched Taehyung skip into the guest room.

 

Taehyung started living with Yoongi since few days after Jungkook went missing. The younger moved in with the excuse of "helping Yoongi hyung to find the reverse spell". Yoongi didn't really agree to this, but Taehyung didn't really care about getting Yoongi's permission anyways.

 

Taehyung just showed up with luggage that day at the door and Yoongi wanted nothing but to slam the door in his face. However, that didn't work because the younger looked at Yoongi with those puppy eyes again. He really knows the elder's weakness. Before Yoongi could even attempt to argue with Taehyung, the younger already drugged his luggage upstairs into the guest room.

 

Yoongi leaned against the doorframe and sighed as he watched Taehyung humming while hanging up his clothes. "Fine, you can live here, but I have rules."

 

"1. You deal with your own meals, do not expect me to provide any food for you. 2. No yelling in my house. 3. Do not disturb me when I'm working or else I will kick you out immediately. 4. No party 5. No anywhere in my house. I'm not interested in hearing live in my house. Oh and the most important thing, no magic! I don't want you to burn down my house. Got it?"

 

In contrast of Yoongi's serious face, Taehyung chuckled goofily before answering, "Yes, sir!"

 

Living with Taehyung was not as horrible as Yoongi thought it would be. Taehyung was actually pretty quiet most of the time and he didn't cause any trouble. After a few days, Yoongi kind of got used to it.

 

But, Taehyung did not help Yoongi with his search for the reverse spell at all. Yoongi didn't even know why Taehyung moved in anymore.

 

-

 

Author's POV

 

It was a Saturday, so Jimin went for a jog in the morning and went back home to take a shower. Then he settled down in front of the television with a bag of chips. After such a  stressful week, it was the time to treat himself.

 

Jungkook was in dreamland when a sudden ring of the doorbell woke him up. Jungkook yawned and watched Jimin rushing to the door with sleepy eyes.

 

As soon as Jimin opened the door, Taehyung ran into the room (more like stumbled into the room because he accidentally tripped himself on the way). "Jungkook!" Taehyung yelled and hugged the bunny tightly.

 

A little too tight.

 

Jungkook was half dazed and he was shocked for a moment before he realized that he was hugged by Taehyung, more like chocked by Taehyung. Luckily, Taehyung didn't hug JUngkook for too long, or else Jungkook was sure that he would be chocked to death.

 

Tae...Taehyung?! How did he...what is happening?!

 

Jungkook was still trying to grasp what was happening and he wasn't the only one who was shocked in this situtaion. Everthing happened so fast that  Jimin just stared at Taehyung blankly.

 

"Jung...Jungkook?" Jimin turned and looked at Yoongi confusedly.

 

"Uh, it's the name that my brother gave to his bunny." Yoongi said calmly.

 

Jimin led Yoongi into the living room, "You are Mr. Min right? I recognize your voic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter