Chapter 2

Overload of Cuteness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Italicized words are Jungkook's thoughts.

 

So what is Jungkook?

 

He was a bunny but he could change into human form anytime he wanted. A lot of animals were like him and they exist everywhere in the worlds. Maybe your pet was one of then and you just didn't know.

 

Just kidding.

 

Jungkook was human, always had been and always will be, hopefully. He would become a bunny was all because of Taehyung, that clumsy wizard.

 

Jungkook had known Taehyung since he was seven and they became best friends since then. When he first found out that Taehyung was a wizard, he was very excited about the fact that he had a wizard best friend. However, as time passed by, he started to get more worry about his safety, don't get him wrong, he still loved Taehyung as a best friend. He was just a little afraid after seeing how clumsy and careless Taehyung could be with magic.

 

One time, Taehyung accidentally sent them to the desert, when he was trying to make some dessert with magic.

 

He accidentally changed a book into a chicken when he was suppose to change it into a cup.

 

He accidentally used magic on a watermelon and changed it into a dragon that breathes fire and his house almost burned down because of that.

 

Jungkook had been very careful everytime when Taehyung was using magic, but what he worried about still happened.

 

That day, Taehyung was practicing magic and Jungkook was in Taehyung's room, lazily scrolling through his phone. When Taehyung was casting a spell, a dog barked outside and made Taehyung jump, he missed the object that he was aiming at and the spell reflected on the mirror, landed on Jungkook.

 

Jungkook suddenly felt that Taehyung's room became so much bigger, he wanted to ask what he did but no sound came out, that was when Jungkook started to panic.

 

Taehyung almost fainted when he saw his best friend became a bunny, but he had to admit that Jungkook was a hella cute bunny.

 

Taehyung had to fight down the urge of patting and hugging the fluffy bunny when he saw Jungkook was trying his best to glare at him with those big bunny eyes. "Umm, I might accidentally changed you into a bunny." he said as he scratched the back of his head nervously.

 

Taehyung took a step forward and wanted to touch Jungkook but the bunny bit Taehyung's finger. Taehyung laughed awkwardly, "Don't be angry, I will try to change you back, I promise." Taehyung thought of it for a moment then said, "Actually, I think we should go find Yoongi hyung, I'm scared that I would make a mistake again."

 

Finally, he is being smart for once.

 

Taehyung held Jungkook carefully and went to Yoongi's house.

 

-

 

Taehyung knocked Yoongi's door for a few times, they heard Yoongi's voice even before he opened the door.

 

“It’s so early in the morning, Kim Taehyung, what do you want….” Yoongi saw the bunny in Taehyung’s arms and he furrowed his brows, “Why do you have a bunny? Did you steal it from someone’s garden?”

  "I can't believe you think of me like that, hyung!" Taehyung exclaimed and pretended to be hurt by the question.     Yoongi rolled his eyes at Taehyung.    

“Actually, this is Jungkook.” Taehyung continued with a small voice.

 

“…..” Yoongi stared at Taehyung for a moment and said, “That was a good joke.” 

 

“Hyung, I’m being serious.” Taehyung said, “I casted a spell on him by accident.”

 

Yoongi stared at Taehyung and then the bunny and back to Taehyung, “No, you didn’t.”

 

“Yes, I did.” Taehyung whispered.

 

“….”

 

Then, Yoongi slammed door in Taehyung’s face.

 

“Hyung~ please, I need your help, don’t do this to me.” Taehyung cried outside the door.

 

The door opened again, and revealed an emotionless Yoongi. 

 

“Hyung, you are the best.”

 

Yoongi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter