Chapter 11

Overload of Cuteness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After staying at Jimin's house for a while, Jungkook developed the habit to always wake up around the time that Jimin wakes up. Seeing Jimin leave just somehow makes him feel more at ease.

 

However, today was a little bit different, Jungkook didn't even hear Jimin making breakfast.

 

When Jimin saw Jungkook curling into a ball and sleeping on the sofa peacefully, he couldn't handle how cute his baby bunny looked. He couldn't help but to tease his little bunny, so he walked over to the sofa and gently held Jungkook in one hand and his ears. Jungkook stirred a bit, but didn't show any sign of waking up. Jimin then squeezed Jungkook's cheeks gently, Jungkook made a whiny sound and found a more comfortable position to continue his dream.

 

Jimin chuckled, pressed a gentle kiss on Jungkook's head and carefully put him back on the sofa. He looked at Jungkook fondly before leaving for work.

 

Jungkook was woken up by the sound of two people talking, and he reluctantly opened his eyes. He almost jumped when he saw Taehyung's face.

 

Wtf, you scared me?! What are you doing here? Wait, how did you get in?

 

Why... WHY ARE YOU HOLDING YOUR WAND?!

 

"Do it now, we don't have time." it was Yoongi, Jungkook noticed Yonngi just than and he looked at both of them nervously. He had a bad feeling, he always got that bad feeling when he sees Taehyung holding a wand.

 

Taehyung was already syaing some spell and before Jungkook can react, he felt everything around him start to grow smaller.

 

The next second, Taehyung had thrown himself onto the younger, shaking him violently and crying out: "I DID IT!!!!!! Kookie, you are back!!!!!! You are back!!!!!!!!!"

 

Pang

 

A loud sound made everyone turn their head to the door and Jungkook frozed, "Oops" Taehyung murmured and slowly detached himself from Jungkook.

 

It was Jimin, Jimin was staring at them with widened eyes. And, clearly shocked.

 

"Jimin hyung...." Jungkook said nervously.

 

Jimin was walking towards them with the same shocking expression. He stopped abruptly in front of Jungkook.

 

"Who are you? No, what...what are you? You were a bunny right, but...but he pointed at you with a stick and then you just turned into human. That can't be true... I mean it's not possible. Like how is this even possible? Am I imagining things? I must be dreaming...I must be. And how did you guys get in here? The door was locked.. and ...and....." Jimin was so shocked that he was rambling.

 

Jungkook grabbed Jimin's shoulders to make the elder look at him, "Hyung, hyung, breath. I can explain."

 

Jimin looked at Jungkook and nodded absentmindedly.

 

They sat down together and Jungkook told Jimin the entire story, from the day Taehyung turned him into a bunny. Jimin listened with a blank face and even after Jungkook finished, he looked like he was still in shock.

 

"Jimin hyung, say something..."

 

Jimin took in a breath, " So, Taehyung is a wizard and he accidentally turned you into a bunny

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter