Chapter 1

Overload of Cuteness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So, Bunny Kookie and Jimin lived happily ever after...

 

- The End -

 

Wait, that is not the ending, rewind, rewind.

 

Jimin: \(╯-╰)/ That's not even the right ending.

Jungkook rolls his eyes.

Narrator: What? That's ridiculous, what.... you are right, that's not the right ending o_o …. 

Sorry, I was reading Cinderella, let's start the story from the beginning, shall we *^ο^*

Jungkook rolls his eyes ×2

Jimin : You should've done that at the beginning...

Narrator: (╬▔^▔)凸 ShUT Up

Jungkook rolls his eyes ×3

 

 

Jimin and Jungkook's story wasn't like those chessy romantic love story, not at all. Jungkook was actually a bunny when he first met Jimin.

 

It was a Sunday morning and Jimin went jogging as usual. On his way back, he saw a bunny was being threatened by a cat outside the apartment building. The bunny curled into a ball as the growling cat approached it. The bunny looked so helpless and scared, Jimin couldn't just walk away.

 

He shoot away the cat and crouched down in front of the bunny to take a better look at it, it was still curled into a ball and its ears were flattened down, looking frightened. Jimin noticed that it's white furs were a little dirty, probably due to being outside for too long.

 

Jimin carefully picked up the bunny and felt it trembled in his arms. It was probably still scared, Jimin thought and held it tighter. Jimin wanted to check if the bunny got hurt anywhere, but he wasn't really sure what to do.

 

He decided to get help from the professional.

 

-

 

"Hyung," Jimin called out as he walked into Seokjin's pet store. It was only nine in the morning and it was the weekend, so there was no customer in the store.

 

"Jimin? What are you doing here?" Seokjin asked confusedly, Jimin doesn't usually come to his pet store.

 

Jimin didn't respond, instead, he held out the bunny.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter