Chapter 5

Overload of Cuteness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin went straight into his bedroom after he came back from work that night. Jungkook looked at jImin's back in confusion, Jimin never went in without hugging him first. However, he didn't even look at him today.

 

After a few moment, Jungkook faintly heard Jimin's voice coming out from the bedroom. He couldn't really make out what exactly Jimin was saying, but he realized that Jimin was talking to his family.

 

Jungkook's worry subsided a bit,  he is just talking to his family. That makes sense.

 

Jimin's voice started to become louder and was laced with desperateness. Jungkook heard phrases like "please, don't force me to do this", "stop trying to change me". The feeling of worry weighed heavily upon Jungkook's heart.

 

Jungkook wanted to block the sound of Jimin talking, but he couldn't push aside the feeling of worry.

 

Ahh, when did I start to care about Jimin so much?!

 

The voice died down very soon, and Jungkook quickly jumped down from the sofa and ran towards Jimin's bedroom. Fortunately, the door was half closed and Jungkook quietly went into the bedroom.

 

He saw Jimin lying on the bed, curling into himself with eyes closed, trails of tears was obvious on his face. The sight of Jimin made Jungkook panic a little.

 

Jungkook got used to seeing Jimin being all happy and bubbly, watching Jimin cry tugged at Jungkook’s heartstring, Jungkook didn’t know why but he didn’t like that feeling.

 

Smiles fit Jimin more.

 

Jimin’s bed wasn’t high, so he easily jumped up and moved closer to Jimin. He away the tears on Jimin’s face. Jimin opened his eyes and flashed a weak smile when he saw Jungkook. 

 

Jimin Jungkook’s cheek gently and Jungkook nuzzled against Jimin’s hand. Jimin hugged Jungkook close to his chest and cuddled with him. 

 

Jungkook heard broken sobs and it made Jungkook sad, he had the urge to comfort Jimin but what could he do? He was just a bunny.

 

“I…I only have you now, Cookie.” Jimin said in broken words and his voice was so quiet that Jungkook almost missed it.

 

-

 

Jimin's mood brightened a bit after dinner, but he immediately put all of his focus into work. Jimin was so quiet that made Jungkook uncomfortable. Jungkook jumped onto the desk and wanted to grab Jimin's attention.

 

He wanted, needed to see Jimin smile, to see Jimin being happy again.

 

Jungkook stepped back and forth on the desk few times, but Jimin didn’t even take his eyes off the computer, he just patted his bunny on the head few times. 

 

Jungkook lied down on his stomach and just watched Jimin, trying to come up wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter