Chapter 3

Overload of Cuteness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook had stayed with Jimin for three days already. Jimin was just a regular office worker and he usually started work very early and finish just around dinner time. Jungkook saw Jimin no more than few hours every day, but Jungkook wasn't really bored at home since bunnies sleep a lot during the day. Plus, Jimin prepared toys and cardboard box that he can play with. Not that he loved playing with those things, but since he was a bunny, he had to live like a bunny. Although Jimin didn't spend a lot of time at home, he always made sure to take care of Jungkook and prepare food before he left for work. 

 

While Jungkook was enjoying his life as a bunny in Jimin's house, Taehyung was worried sick about his best friend. He searched for Jungkook for two days and he was left with no choice but to ask Yoongi for help.

 

-

 

Yoongi walked into the kitchen sleepily, it was almost lunch time and he needed to find something to eat. Just when he opened the fridge, he heard a loud banging on the door.

 

"Aish." Yoongi cursed before walking towards the door unwillingly.

 

"Hyung, hyung, hyung." an agitated Taehyung almost jumped onto Yoongi as soon as he opened the door.

 

"What?" yoongi walked back to the kitchen and poured himself a glass of water.

 

"I have a bad news." Taehyung muttered.

 

"Have you ever came to me with a good news. I'm used to it already."

 

Taehyung took in a deep breath, "I lost Jungkook." and Yoongi spit water all over Taehyung's face.

 

"Hyung, you said you are used to it." Taehyung pouted. Yoongi coughed awkwardly before handing Taehyung a box of tissue.

 

"Can't you just trace him down? You are a wizard."

 

"Hyung, Jungkook is a bunny now."

 

“Oh right, you can only trace by human scent.”

 

“When did you lose him?” Yoongi asked.

 

“Two days ago, I went to chase after him immediately but I couldn’t find him. I thought he would come back but he didn’t. Hyung what if something bad happens to him? What if some other animals wanted to eat him? Like he is just bunny now, he can’t even protect himself.” Taehyung was rumbling.

 

“Calm down Taehyung. Let’s think about this logically. The only place he would go after he left is my house and since you went to find him right after if he was in danger because of other animals, you would see him. It’s most likely that someone found him and took him home.” Yoongi said calmly, “Since you can’t trace him down then we have to do what normal people do when they lose their pet.”

 

“What normal people do…” Taehyung thought about it for a moment. “Get a new one?” he said as he looked at Yoongi innocently.

 

Yoongi looked at Taehyung unbelievably, “No you put up fliers.” 

 

“Sometimes, I’m really curious about what is in your head, like what are you thinking about every single day.” Yoongi remembered the glass of water that he didn’t get to drink yet.

 

Taehyung stared at Yoongi with his big puppy eyes before he answered, “You.”

 

Yoongi spit the water on Taehyung again.

 

“Hyung, you don’t have to react like that, I was just joking.” Taehyung was too busy wiping his face that he didn’t notice Yoongi’s ears turning red.

 

“Do you have any pictures of the bunny?” Yoongi asked, tried to change the subject

 

“Oh yeah, I have pictures.” Taehyung wasn’t going to admit that he took a bunch of pictures of Jungkook because he was cute as hell.

 

“Good, I will print out the posters and we can put it in the area, then we will just wait for someone to contact us.”

  -    

Hungry…Food… π _ π

 

Bunny Jungkook was lying on the sofa, staring at the door, waiting for his owner to come back.

 

The day started off as usual, Jimin left early in the morning. Jungk

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter