Chapter 7 - The sun and The moon

About My First Love

               Jiyong glances at the first year side. But he failed to find the person he wants. Seungri has been avoiding him. “still no sign of seungri?” youngbae nudges him and hand him the papers. “yep..” jiyong just sighed. Since that night, seungri just magically disappeared after saying those cruel words and leaves jiyong hanging just like that. And how much he tries, he just cant meet seungri again. He has gone to seungri class. He has gone to library. After the numerous fails, jiyong just assume that seungri might be avoiding him so he decided to stop finding him. Yet his eyes always waver around in the hope of finding seungri.

              “why don’t u call him?” daesung asks him. He shakes his head. “it is very obvious that seungri is avoiding me, do u think he will take my call that easily?” “that’s right. So what? Are u going to give up now?” jiyong heart hurts from those words. He doesn’t want to give up on seungri. He doesn’t want to let go of something precious that he has found for the first time in his life. “I don’t know too” jiyong ruffles his hair out of frustration. “the only way to find someone who is running away to wait for that person to return. I m sure seungri will come find me” jiyong sighed again.

Even then jiyong knows that seungri would come to him. Jiyong knows it.                             

               “Sunbae..” jiyong shifts his eyes from the book to the voice instantly. It was seungri. it has been a week since the disappearance of seungri. Jiyong couldn’t find him anywhere. And now the boy is here in front of him on his own. “seungri..” jiyong calls out his name. Actually it was awkward for both of them. They were both at a loss of words. “where did u come to? To the library or… to me?” jiyong bravely ask the question. Ofcourse, he wanted to hear ‘to you sunbae’. But it doesn’t matter that much. The important thing is seungri is here. That’s only what he needs.

               “I m sorry” seungri avoided his question. Seungri doesn’t answer. “no.. it ok” jiyong smiles at seungri. “and sunbae..” seungri eyes wonders around nervously. Before he bit his lip and let out this following question.

“Do u have some time sunbae?”

Ofcourse he has. For seungri, kwon jiyong can gives in everything.

             Jiyong stares at the sky. The clouds were quite dark. It seems like it is going to rain soon. “where are we going?” jiyong asks at seungri. “just wait” seungri never tells him. He just leads him and jiyong just follows. And even now seungri drags him to the train station but jiyong has no idea where is he going. Because all jiyong wants is seungri to be there with him. That is enough for him. Jiyong glances at seungri hand which is laying on his tights. Jiyong slowly reaches out for it. And he tightly holds it. Seungri takes a look at him and then moves his eyes to their hands. He just smiles at him. And jiyong continues holding it. He likes the feeling of their hands entwining.

              “sunbae it is gonna take a while. U can sleep if u want” seungri tells him to which he immediately shakes his head. “it ok. I don’t want to sleep. You should sleep though” seungri also shakes his head. “no no..” they both look at each other and giggles.

The truth is that they both wanted to treasure every second they gets.

                 Jiyong gets out of the train and he was taken back by the place they have arrived. “why?” jiyong asks seungri. Seungri smiles at him. “let go sunbae. Let walk until the end” jiyong just stares at seungri.  It was the cherry blossom road. There are sayings that if u walk down the road with ur partner hand in hand, then u will be happily ever after. But the thing is, it is winter. There is no cherry that are blooming and jiyong doesn’t have any idea why seungri would takes him here.

Jiyong doesn’t know then that the end of the road would bring him the words that he hates the most in his life.

                “I still don’t understand why u would want to come here. I mean it is not beautiful at all. And we can come when the cherry blooms too” seungri just smiles at jiyong complains. And seungri keeps holding on jiyong hand tighter as they reach the end. “Finished ~ now we are going to be happy ever after” jiyong beams. Seungri looks at him. Jiyong knows there is something wrong. The way seungri looks at him. “why..?” jiyong softly asks. His heart was racing. He is scared of what kind of words would come out of seungri lips.

“Sunbae.. I m moving away..”

Jiyong world was stunned at that moment. He doesn’t know how to response that.

                   They just stand there with their hands tightly held. Both of them don’t want to let go of the other hand first. Jiyong throat was getting dry. Jiyong’s whole world was crashed. A tear slips on his cheek as the rain starts to pour. Both of them stand still in the rain. There is no white umbrella covering them. Is this some kind of joke that the god is playing with him? Is this suppose to be funny because this is so absurd.

Seungri was like the wind that comes along with rain. He appeared in jiyong life on a rainy day and now he is just going to disappear again with the rain.

                   Jiyong gathers all the energy that is left in his whole body. “Is this supposed to be the end?” Both of them were soaking wet. Seungri doesn’t say a word. “why? Is this because of your past? Is this because u cant trust people again?” seungri looks surprised. He probably never have guessed that jiyong knows about his past. “so sunbae already know about it..” “Yes.. and I have the past that is the same as yours” seungri opened his mouth slightly showing that he was surprised for the second time.

                   “And u knows what, up until the day I met you, I was like you. I was hurting and I just keep everything to me. I have never been happy. But from that day I met you, I have changed a lot. I found my happiness. And that is you.I love you a lot lee seungri” seungri eyes waver. “but sunbae.. I m not ready yet..” jiyong stares straight into seungri eyes. “why? What r u scared of? Are u scared of me leaving you? Lee seungri, I would never ever leave you. I need..” seungri hangs his head. Seungri was going to cry. Jiyong hesitated. He doesn’t want to continue. He doesn’t want to see seungri crying because of him.

                   “I m scared. Honestly I love you a lot sunbae but.. but I can’t trust you at all.. I don’t want to love someone again too.. because people always leave me in the end.. sunbae too can leave me..” seungri was choking. “I said I wont..” jiyong tries to reach for seungri face but seungri avoid his touch. “NO.. if sunbae leaves me, I will be dead sunbae. I wont be able to take it anymore” seungri eyes were filled with tears which are going to drop soon. “Right now.. I cant sunbae.. every day loving you hurts me. And it is tiring. I keep thinking of those past days thinking that u might leave me and… it just kills me” seungri tears fall.

                  “Don’t cry” jiyong wipes those tear as seungri just stand there and sobs out. “do u want to leave?” jiyong asks him trying his best not to cry. Seungri doesn’t answer. “are u going to tell me where are you going to?” seungri remains still, he doesn’t answer again. “if u r going to leave.. will u come back?” seungri looks at him with tears filled eyes. “sunbae..” seungri calls out his name. “I can wait for you. Until u are ready. It doesn’t matter how long will it takes. All u need is to come back. Then I can wait” seungri slowly nodded.

 Seungri wasn’t sure of himself. Jiyong knows Seungri might not come back.      

                   Jiyong stares at their hands which are still entwining perfectly. The last thing he wants to do in this world is to let go of seungri hand. Jiyong wanted to be stubborn. He wanted to hold on to seungri not letting goes. But with seungri in front of him, with tears falling down and rain soaking him, jiyong knows he has loses in this love for seungri to be happy. He slowly let goes of seungri hand which he tightly held before. “I will be waiting that’s why please come back” jiyong said as he slowly turns around. Leaving the standing seungri behind, jiyong slowly takes a step away from seungri with his eyes closed. He wishes that seungri would come and hug him. But ofcourse that doesn’t happens.

                   Only after getting far from seungri, jiyong could feel all the coldness creeping in his whole body. And all the tears he was holding in, flows out. Letting seungri goes wasn’t easy, no it hurts every pieces inside of him.

Seungri was the moon and Jiyong was the sun.

The sun loved the moon so much that he has to die every night for the moon to live.

And jiyong dies inside to let seungri goes.

 

 

And it was how his first love story comes to the end. It was a short period but Kwon jiyong can never forget Lee seungri since then. 


It was the end of jiyong first love story but it is definitely not the end of my story haha xD

The past is all over and in the next chapter the mystery will be answered.

Who is hyerin? and did seungri come back to jiyong? etc.. So Stay Tuned !!

But the sad news is i will be going on trip tomorrow so i m not sure if i will be able to update regularly or not T-T

So please wait for me my readers <3