Chapter 5 - Unwanted Love

About My First Love

                              He slowly opened his eyes. The sudden brightness almost make him shut his eyes again. But still he managed to still open them. His whole body was aching. It is not like he isn’t used to the pain. He looks at his hands which were held tightly by the sleeping guy beside him. He stares at the sleeping guy face carefully. He slowly reaches out to the guy face. And slowly touch his closed eyes. “Kwon jiyong” he calls out really softly. And he moves to his cheeks. “Kwon jiyong” he calls out again. Jiyong doesn’t even move a bit. And his hand stop at jiyong lips. Seungri stares at those. “kwon jiyong” he said as he lands his lips on jiyong’s ones. His tears fall and it get mixed in their kiss. “I don’t want to love you” seungri breaks the kiss as he turns away slowly.

Seungri doesn’t believe in love nor does he trust in people. And it all started when he was a kid.

                            Seungri ran away from home when he was exactly 7 years old. Simply because he cant take any more beating from his parents. Seungri is scared of them. For seungri, his parents are the monsters. All the countless nights where he cant sleep because of all the pains. And all the tears he sheds because of them. And now again, he has to meet with them again and it is more extreme this . “I m really sorry.. I wont do it again.. please don’t hit me..” seungri was wailing and he beg and beg again to stop these beatings. He doesn’t even know how long he has been beaten and he just cant take it anymore. He fainted at the end.

                       When seungri wakes up, it was all pitch black. He was locked in somewhere and he knows it, it is very dark. Seungri shouted, cried, and did everything he can do. They abandoned him, his own parent did. And no one was there to rescued him. And it continues for about 2 days. Seungri was only discovered by the police when he is nearly died. He thought it was the end of his life. But a warm woman appeared in his life.

Seungri found happiness again through that woman but the happiness doesn’t stay that long with him.

                   Seungri was adopted by that woman and her husband. They doesn’t have any kid and doctors declared that they cant have any babies. So seungri was showered with love. He gets attached to his new parents. But then everything changes when the news of his mother pregnant come out. In just an instant, seungri was no longer important to them. From then on, seungri life was a struggle by himself. He even get away from that house when he reaches 18. And he never see people in the same light again. For him, human are the worst creature. He never trust people nor try to get attached to them. He lives his life like that.

But that start to change when he met a certain someone. Lee seungri changes.

                   “Seungri-ah are u going to library then please take my things too” seungri looks at the books in her hand. They were a lot, how can he even supposed to carry those. But stll seungri just smiles and nodded. Everyone calls him happy virus. But he isn’t happy not even a bit. He was just pretending, he was just pretending to survive in this kind of life.

                   “seungri-shi can u please put these books back? We are really busy right now so.. please?” again he just smiles at them. “ofcourse I will help” he reply and start working. He was getting tired of people. All the people are the same. He looks at the last remaining book in his hand. It was an old book. Seungri doesn’t really have that much interest in books that he cant even really pronoun the author name.  He walks toward the last row of the library to put the book back.  

And that was the first time he met the man called kwon jiyong.

                    The man was laying down there with a book in his hand. It was a poem book written by shakespear. The man looks really immersed in the book. And seungri just watches the man from quite a distance. The man has the cute habit of blinking his eyes twice. And his eyes which looks cold even sparkle sometimes. And he keeps biting his lips. Seungri doesn’t even know what has gotten into him because he just stood there and watches the man.

                     “ya Jiyong.. Kwon jiyong” seungri immediately hide back among the bookshelf. “let’s go. Why r u spending time here again?” the two guys started dragging the man called kwon jiyong. But jiyong doesn’t look that happy even though he smiles and nodded at the other guys.

Seungri knows from then that kwon jiyong is stiff and cant even express his feelings well and Kwon jiyong was similar to him.

                       After that meeting with kwon jiyong, seungri cant help but started to observe the guy more. Kwon jiyong was really weird. He never looks that happy nor get close with other. He likes to stay alone and doesn’t even talk that much with his friends. And it is very clear that he doesn’t pay any attention to the other people. And his eyes were a pair of ice. They always look imitating unlike seungri who looks warm to approach.  

And it was strange how similar jiyong was to seungri yet at the same time, they were very different.

And two things brought them together, a rainy day and a white umbrella.

                          It was a solely coincidence that when seungri looks out of the window, he saw jiyong. Seungri hesitated for along time before he decided to help jiyong. He doesn’t want to get closer to the guy but on the other hand, he couldn’t see the guy drenching in rain. Actually he doesn’t expect jiyong to notice him. Because jiyong is someone who normally doesn’t pay any attention to stranger. But it was strange how jiyong looks at him. Jiyong eyes were warm for a second. They were different from usual jiyong eyes. “nae thank you then I will go” as soon as jiyong turns, seungri walks away from there. He doesn’t want to linger around there anymore. He doesn’t want to get any closer to that strange jiyong.

Sometimes fate is funny, because jiyong found him again in the same way as how he first met jiyong.

                         Honestly seungri wasn’t expecting anything. He just wanted to try it. He wanted to feel what kind of feeling jiyong was feeling that day. And that’s why he gets the same book as jiyong and lay down and started to read. But he was different from jiyong because he just cant focus in the book at all. Just like that he fell asleep in no time. And he wakes up to the sight of jiyong. Seungri tried to act as calm as he can and ignore jiyong. He thought jiyong would do the same but again jiyong did something unexpected. Jiyong asked seungri name.

Things started to changes after that. Jiyong started paying attention to seungri. Jiyong changes. And seungri himself changes.

                          Seungri couldn’t help but keep going to jiyong. He hated it so much. He doesn’t want to get attracted that much. But he cant help at all. Like how he lies his bus number just to spend more time with jiyong. Seungri know he shouldn’t be doing those but he just keep doing those. And the worse was that night when he takes jiyong to his hidden place.

That place was supposed to be his only hidden place. Seungri knows he was crazy that moment. He was crazy in love with jiyong.

                         That night after sitting beside jiyong, seungri knows himself very well that he cant stop this. He cant stop being attached to jiyong. He was trusting someone again even though he has learned his lessons in the past. He gets his two hand together and closed his eyes and prayed for his wish.

“Dear God, I don’t even have that much thing to ask from you.

I don’t have anything I want from you too.

I, Lee seungri , at this moment just want to run away.                                                                                                   

Without getting attached, I want to run away” seungri glances at jiyong “from kwon jiyong”

 

Seungri was indeed in love with jiyong. But he simply doesn’t want to love jiyong.


Kyahh this is my first ever seungri POV xD

I hope i did good :)

And again thank you for all the supports T-T

U guys are simply the best too <3