Chapter 6 - Confession before the midnight

About My First Love

Listen to Cant help but falling in love with you while reading ^^


                 Jiyong stares at the poster in front of him as he breaks into a soft laugh. He was very determined. And this is totally like an opportunity for him. “Man what is with the grim on your face?” youngbae smacks him from behind out of sudden. “is there good news hyung?” daesung asks me. “have u guys seen those?” jiyong points at the poster. “what is that? Winter Dance Festival?” daesung exclaimed where as youngbae nodded and said “I have already seen it. There are a lot of posters though” daesung points at the words on the posters with wide eyes. “What is that? There is rules, u cant dance if u don’t have a partner. Ur partner can be both female or male. The only important thing is u bring some one special. People get some courage and confess your love” daesung reads out loud.

                Three of them take a seat on the bench in front of the school looking at all the students passing by. “who r u guys going to take to the dance?” youngbae starts the question first. Jiyong doesn’t really know if he should say about what is on his mind. “do u want to go with me jiyong hyung?” daesung asks joyfully. “why me? Why not youngbae?” jiyong asks back. Daesung looks at youngbae and frown. “this hyung is definitely going to ask out jieun.. aren’t you?” youngbae laugh and nodded with a proud grim on his face. “ofcourse and I m going to confess to her too”

                Daesung started dancing at the youngbae words. And jiyong clapped very hard. “YOUNGBAE HYUNG IS GOING TO HAVE A GIRLFRIEND” daesung shouted making everyone look at them. Youngbae have to drag and cover daesung mouth to stop him and jiyong just laugh at his silly friends. “actually” jiyong said those words carefully. “I have someone too”

Jiyong wanted to change. Jiyong wanted to become more human. And it is all because of lee seungri.

               Jiyong stopped his steps and stare into the window. Seungri was in the art room. He was immersed in his drawing. He was too focused in his own drawing and he looks very cute. Jiyong check himself in mirror and fixes his clothing a bit. He was determined, very much. Jiyong opened the door  room which leads him to seungri. His heart was pounding. “Ahem.. Ahem” jiyong cleared his throat and seungri immediately looks at him. “sunbae…?” seungri looks surprised to see him. “what brings you here” seungri said as he tries to cover up his painting. Jiyong grabs his wrist to stop.“let me see” jiyong said as he takes a look at the painting.

Seungri was an excellent painter. He definitely have skills in painting.                

                  It was their school library. Seungri draws it so well that it looks so real. Jiyong feels like he is really in the library. “wow lee seungri you are so good at drawing” seungri smiles at his compliment. “not that much..” seungri was acting a bit strange. It feels like he is distancing himself from jiyong. Jiyong drags a chair and sit beside seungri. “have u heard?” seungri looks at him. “about what?” “school dance” seungri instantly shakes his head. “I haven’t heard yet” he smiles and answers. Jiyong looks at seungri. Jiyong knows it is now or never.

                “and I was wondering… that dance.. Would you like to go with me?” jiyong was nervous. Sweat were forming on his hand. His heart was beating really hard too. Seungri doesn’t give him an answer instantly. And it makes jiyong more anxious. Please don’t reject, jiyong keep praying in his head. Seungri scratches his head.  “I m really sorry sunbae-nim” seungri gives him a sad smile. “but I don’t like those kind of dance” seungri said as he slowly turn his head away. Jiyong feels like his heart was broken into pieces. He just get rejected. He should be angry at seungri for rejecting him but jiyong was pathetic at that moment.

               “I will wait for you” jiyong doesn’t know why he said those. The look on seungri face also show that seungri was taken back. It looks like seungri thoughts were wavered too. And it makes jiyong more energized. “that dance, u can only go if u have a partner. That’s why,.. I will wait for you. U definitely have to come. Please come” jiyong finishes his words and walk straight out of the room ignoring all the calling from seungri.

The truth is jiyong knows that seungri will come. He just knows it.

              “ya are you even sure that seungri will come? If he doesn’t come, you will be humiliated for not evening having a partner” youngbae words make the closed eyes of jiyong open again. They were having sleepover at youngbae home to prepare for the dance tomorrow. “that’s why hyung I told you just to go with me.. I will never ditched my lovely hyung” daesung joins in the conversation. “umm… I don’t know too. But.. he will come.. definitely..” jiyong said with a excited heart for tomorrow. “don’t cry coming to me if u get ditched hyung” daesung scoffs at him.

               Jiyong smiles. “youngbae-ah.. daesung-ah” he calls out his two best friends. “I think…” youngbae hummed as a sign that he wants jiyong to continue. “I think I m in love with seungri. It is crazy..” jiyong chuckles. “but lee seungri is my first love” jiyong is scared of what kind of response he will gets on his friends. “congrats.. it doesn’t matter what kind of person is. I m just glad that u find urself a first love” youngbae smiles at him. “yes hyung.. seungri-shi really did wonders to you hyung. I never thought in my life that I would be hearing about love from you hyung” jiyong smiled really proudly.

                 Jiyong deletes the words again. It has been like almost 10 times. He takes a look at the clock. 1 am. He knows that it is really impolite to send a message at this hour. But he feels like he will not be able to sleep peacefully if he doesn’t send it. Yes, he has to do it. He pushes the send button and immediately he regrets it. “crazy crazy.. why did I even send it” he mumbles and just cover himself with the blanket and goes to dream land.  

To Seungri – I hope that I will be able to meet you tomorrow. I will be waiting at the school gate. Seungri-ah please do come. I really have some important things to tell you.

It was true. Seungri did wonders to jiyong life. Seungri was a miracle himself.

               The next day was a different day for jiyong. He has never been that nervous before in his whole life not even when he answer the university entrance exam. He looks at himself. He was very different. He was in a black clean suit with a white bow tie. He has never wear these kind of suit before since he obviously have never gone to these kind of dances or party before. If it is not for seungri, he will never get the chance to goes to dances. He sweeps his hair back. “HYUNG LET’S… WOW HYUNG U LOOK GREAT” daesung gives him a thump up. “really? Do u think seungri will like it?” jiyong bites his lip out of embarrassment. “ofcourse hyung. He will be head over heel for you hyung” jiyong cant help but laugh at his friend answer.

               Jiyong stops at the gate. “I will be waiting for seungri at here. U guys can go first” “But it is so cold out here and there are a lot of people.. u can come in and wait just there” youngbae shoots back. “no I want to wait him here. I m sure he will be coming soon anyway. Just go ahead” “But..” jiyong just pushed both of his friends. “GO” he gestured them to go quickly. And the two guys just nodded and went in. Jiyong looks at the watch, 6:00 pm. Jiyong bears the cold as he wait for seungri. Seungri will come, that’s all jiyong was thinking at the moment.

Have u ever waited for someone in the cold even when u don’t know if he or she would come or not? Should we call that being stupid or should we call that being in love..? Cause jiyong doesn’t knows why is he being like that.

              Jiyong nose and ears were all red from the cold. He doesn’t even care any more about the people looks on him or the remarks like ‘he doesn’t have any partner’ from those passing by. All jiyong wanted was seungri to come. 6:40. Jiyong sighed. The dance is going to start soon and jiyong definitely doesn’t want to miss it. Jiyong takes out his phone. Maybe he should just call seungri and asks him. but jiyong doesn’t want to bother seungri too. He looks at the phone deciding whether he should call or not. Yes, he should. And he press the number.

It was strange how things turn out and how their coincidence are beautiful. Like when jiyong decided to call him, the ringing come out from behind him.

             Jiyong turns around to meet seungri in a black suit with a white tie. It is crazy how similar they are. Seungri was like another jiyong. “babo” seungri mumbles and he puts hot packs into jiyong hands. “why were u waiting in the cold? U should have go inside” seungri looks upset unlike jiyong who is griming like crazy. “it’s ok..now that u r here” seungri stopped his movement at jiyong words and just faintly smiles at him. “I came because I m afraid that our mighty sunbae might be humiliated by the others for not even having a partner” jiyong giggles at seungri answer.

               Jiyong smiles at the sight of youngbae and jieun. They look really close. It seems like jieun has accepted youngbae. And his eyes moved to daesung and he break into laughter and daesung who is showing off his lame dances. Lastly, he looks at seungri who is just sitting looking really uncomfortable. “Now it is time for the lovers. Everyone please come to the dance floor dragging ur love one for a romantic dance” he looks at the man announcing it and looks back at seungri. He slowly makes his way to seungri. “can I be honored a dance with you seungri?”   

              Jiyong gently puts his both of his hands on seungri waist. And seungri puts back his hands on jiyong shoulders. Jiyong has never been this close to seungri. He cant even explain the feeling but one thing for sure is that there are a tons of butterfly in jiyong stomache.

Wise men say

Only fools rush in

But I can't help falling in love with you

Shall I stay?

Would it be a sin

If I can't help falling in love with you?

              Jiyong stares at seungri as the song playing. It was like a world just for them. The song was perfectly describing what jiyong is feeling for seungri. As he moves steps by steps with seungri in his arm, jiyong was getting more assure of his feeling for seungri.

Like a river flows

Surely to the sea

Darling, so it goes

Some things are meant to be

            Jiyong notice the pink blush on seungri face. And it makes him more happy. Jiyong was quite sure that seungri might be feeling the same way as him. There is a huge percentage that seungri might be in love with him too.

Take my hand,

Take my whole life, too

For I can't help falling in love with you

For I can't help falling in love with you

             The song comes to the end. And jiyong could see that the people around are also still in the mood. And there are some who even start kissing which include youngbae too. Jiyong looks at seungri who is looking at him with eyes that jiyong doesn’t know the meaning.

              “Everyone there is only 5 minutes left to pass 12 o’clock. If there are still those who haven’t confess yet. Please do it before tomorrow and start your new day with a new lover” the announcer words shaken jiyong again as he turn back to seungri.

             He was in love with the guy in front of him. It hasn’t even been that long but just like the song says jiyong cant help but falling in love with seungri. He gulped as he stares into those eyes of seungri. “Seungri-ah” just when he calls out seungri, seungri grabbed his hand. “I love you sunbae” jiyong eyes were widen by those words. And he couldn’t even know what to say. He was extremely happy. It was just like he won a lottery. “seungri-ah.. I.. I cant..even..”

             “But us...let’s not fall in love”

It is funny how human feeling can just change completely in a second over a word. Cause kwon jiyong fluttering heart just get broken for the first time in his life.  

                               


And just like that another chapter is uppp xD

The story passes 150 subscribers :') i m so happy.

Againnn thanks for all the lovely comments T-T

Those supporting comments are seriously the best in the world <3