Chapter 3 - A wish

About My First Love

                      The time jiyong waited for so long has finally come. The announcement of  camping trip. Jiyong does not enjoy camping. It is just that jiyong want to stay away from home. Jiyong doesn’t want to return home.  “Jiyong-ah ~”  something is weird. Youngbae is being sweet. “what?” jiyong shoots back the answer. Youngbae sits beside him with a big smile on his face. “have u heard the news?” “what? About the camping trip?” youngbae nodded instantly. “I know” “have u heard the lastest news” jiyong shakes his head. “what?” youngbae smirked. “we are going with first years”

                     It will be a lie if jiyong say seungri doesn’t pop up in his head at all. Because at that moment all jiyong could think was seungri. That boy smiling face automatically appear in his head. And that imagination alone can make jiyong breaks into a smile.

That’s how much jiyong was crazy for him. That’s how much jiyong loves seungri.

                     “why? Why are u smiling?” youngbae question shakes jiyong. Why was he even smiling? “ani nothing.. but how about u? why r u so happy?” youngbae smiles big again. “Jieun is there” “who is that?” youngbae rolled his eyes as soon as he hears his bestfriend reply. “YA kwon jiyong please pay some attention to me.  Jieun is the girl that I like. I have already told u multiple time. U r really..” jiyong couldn’t say anything. Daesung and youngbae always take care of him and are always there for him. But jiyong cant give them anything back. Jiyong just take care of himself. He never look out for his only two friends. Sometime jiyong even want to run away from them. Because he cant do anything for them. Jiyong is a frustrating bastard.

                     “I will go first” jiyong mumbles and leaves from the seat. “jiyong-ah I m sorry..” youngbae words make him feel more bad. They always hold on to him and never let go. But he is someone who always trying to escape. Even at that moment, he just walks away. He never try to make things work. Jiyong is always like that. Jiyong is a selfish bastard.

                      Without much thinking, jiyong walks to wherever his feet takes him. And he ends up in the last row of the library. Jiyong sits at his usual spot and cloes his eyes. There are so much things to organize in his head. The truth is jiyong wanted to stop being like that. Jiyong want to laugh more ,have more fun and be more like a human, a normal human. Jiyong doesn’t want to live this pathetic life anymore. He feels like he is being locked up in his own emotions. Jiyong wanted to break free. But he doesn’t really know how to do it. He sighed and opens his eyes. “WHAT THE” jiyong was shocked by the sight of seungri in front him. Seungri was smiling bright at him.

                   “ya bwo.. because of u I get a shock” seungri laughs at him. Jiyong may looks idiotic. But seeing seungri laughing makes  jiyong smiles too. “because sunbae is closing ur eyes, I thought u were sleeping. What were u doing?” seungri smiles and sit in front of him. “just.. I just have some thoughts..” jiyong voice was low. “depressing thoughts?” jiyong nodded to seungri question. “why do u even think about those? And even if u think, just smile and say it will be alright” seungri smiles at him again. “how about u?” seungri eyebrows raise. “why do u smile so much?” seungri avoid his eyes. One, two, three. “for me it is because I m happy”

Only at that time, jiyong knows the true meaning behind seungri smiles, seungri was trying to say it will be alright to himself all along.

                 “but sunbae..?” jiyong looks at seungri. “why do u always look like u are in a hard time? U never really smile and u just stay alone. Even with your friend, u don’t even look that happy. And..” seungri stopped, “and..?” jiyong wanted seungri to finish. “I want sunbae to be happy. That’s why I want to help u to find your happiness..” jiyong cant help but smile at seungri words. Jiyong doesn’t know why but seungri always make him smile.

Jiyong doesn’t know then that seungri is his happiness.                                                                                              

                    “what do u want to do sunbae? I will do everything for you. For real, trust me” seungri said with a very confident face. And it makes jiyong breaks into another smile. But those thoughts of him strikes him and his face fell instantly. “I.. I m tired” seungri looks at him. “I m tired of living like this.. I want to escape.. just disappear.. I don’t want to meet with people.. I don’t want to go to school..” jiyong choked up on his emotion. “I..dont want to go back.. I don’t want to go.. home” Jiyong was trembling from all those emotions. And slowly seungri put him in his embrace. And jiyong just stay in there.

Seungri was warm. Jiyong always like being close to seungri cause seungri melts all his ice. Seungri makes him warmer. Seungri is a warm person.

                 “and sunbae..” seungri said with jiyong in his arm. “sunbae said u want to escape right? Let’s do that” jiyong slightly pull himself out of seungri after hearing those words. “what..?” jiyong wasn’t sure what seungri want to say. Seungri takes jiyong hand and come closer to jiyong face. Thump thump. Jiyong heart was beating. Jiyong cant even look back at seungri. He feels his face heating. Seungri stops at jiyong right ear. Jiyong could hear the rhythm of seungri breathe. And he can feel seungri warm hand. Jiyong was sweating. “I said Let’s escape” seungri whisper at him with a very calm and low tone. He looks at jiyong letting go of jiyong hand. Seungri forms a tiny smile.

That smile was different. That smile was sincere. That smile was warm.

                 And after a while jiyong was following seungri to where both of them don’t know. “ya where are you going to exactly?” jiyong was getting tired of walking. He has been walking for about 1 hour. And it is already 6pm. It is going to be dark soon.“ummm.. I don’t know too” seungri scratches his head. Jiyong sighed “what is this? This is not even fun. I m not doing it anymore” seungri tightly grab his hand as soon as he said that. “just a bit longer. Let just go further” jiyong was going to sigh more “it is because I don’t want to be alone. There is one place that I really don’t want to go alone. Please sunbae..” jiyong smiles instead. “ok. But make sure that place is amazing or else u have to carry me back” seungri smiles brightly at him and nodded repeatedly.

                      “Ya lee seungri u are definitely going to carry me back” jiyong cant even believe his eyes. The place he walks over 1 hour is nothing. Just an empty spot behind the back of the Han river. There are just grass. Seungri takes out the blanket from his bag and lay it down. “sunbae come quick” seungri smiles at him and gestured him to sit beside. Jiyong followed seungri order. “this place.. is very quiet right…” jiyong looks around. There are no other people or even animals here. This place is totally like a secret place. “it is a hidden place which I discovered since young. If we are here, no one would find us. I show sunbae because u r…” seungri looks straight into my eyes. “because u r sunbae” and he chuckles. “don’t tell anyone about here. Promise” seungri gives him his pinky finger. “Promise. This is the place only we both know” jiyong gives him a reassuring smile.

                        Seungri suddenly check his watch. “it is about time” jiyong sneak a peek. “what time?” seungri stares at the sky. “do u really think I would just call u here?” seungri takes a breath. “look at those” seungri points at the sky and jiyong eyes changes their direction. The scene in front of him is breath taking. The sky was filling with floating lantern. It was all white and it is just so beautiful. Jiyong could only stare at those shining lights. Jiyong glance at seungri to see that he is already looking at him. Their eyes locked. “beautiful” jiyong said although he doesn’t really know for what he said those words.

Maybe those words were for seungri.

                      “It only happens once a year. I always watch alone. But it is now more fun that sunbae is here with me” seungri puts his hands together. “on those, people wrote their wishes and they send it away so that the god may be able to fulfill it” he closes his eyes. “let’s send our wishes too sunbae maybe he can hear us” seungri started to wish for something. Jiyong stares at the sky again. Maybe his wishes will goes along with those lantern and get to the god. Jiyong clasps his hands and closes his eyes as he wish for his wishes in silence.

“Dear god, I have so many things that I want to ask from you.

So many things I want u to do for me.

But right now at this time, I think I have found my happiness

So I, kwon jiyong only want one thing.

I want my happiness to be always with me.” Jiyong glances at seungri. “My happiness, Lee seungri”

 

But that particular wish of jiyong wasn’t heard by the god.


Andddd Chapter 3 is upp !!

I read comments about asking how seungri knows jiyong and all.

But i wont be answering those ^^ u have to keep reading if u want to know xD

But one thing for sure is they are not brothers haha. My readers are creative lol x'D

And again thanks for all the supports my readers <3