Chapter 13

Skipping Class

When everything calms down they decide to go home. The shock for everyone else has yet to settle as most of them stare in bewilderment as the two leave the school.

    Seeing the situation, Sungwoo jumps from the car. He takes the remaining of Woohyun’s weight onto himself and lowers the boy into the car. Woohyun watched the two brothers exchange glances. He’s reminded of why he’s always missed his own brother. For most of Woohyun’s life, his brother was the only friend he had. And he really missed having that type of person in his life.

    Sungwoo and Sunggyu sink into their passenger seats with a simultaneous sigh.

        “Am I allowed to ask what happened now?”

     Another quivering sigh released from his throat. Sunggyu lifted his woohyun’s shirt in silence. Sungwoo shuddered as his fingers glided over the boy’s torso.Sunggyu tried to prevent himself from getting emotional. And as Sungwoo’s hand cupped the back of his brother’s neck he couldn't help it anymore.

                        —

 

    The group had arrived back at the house midday. Sungwoo had to head to work shortly after helping his brother carry Woohyun inside. After Sungwoo left, the house stood in silence. Woohyun had been partially awake since their arrival but the urge to continue sleeping washed over him.  Sunggyu went to lay with him on the bed. His hands naturally wrapping around him.

    Woohyun’s eyes open again to meet Sunggyu’s, their faces close. Woohyun’s body moves inward for a kiss before he can even process the thought. Because he wanted Sunggyu so badly and he was already far too frustrated with everything that had happened. He can feel as Sunggyu immediately applies pressure against him, conjuring a soft moan against his lips. Their bodies clump together, making small movements against each other.  Sunggyu’s hands travel up Woohyun’s back under his shirt, pulling the fabric up and off his body.  Sunggyu shifts Woohyun onto his and straddles him. He sits just below his hips and the sudden weight on his crotch turns him on. Sunggyu bends forward to kiss Woohyun and his hips sway against Woohyun’s body once more. Woohyun can’t help but let out another moan this time.

    Between kisses Sunggyu’s fingers push into the fastens of Woohyun’s pants but stops to look at the boy.

        “I don't want to hurt you.”

        “I trust you.”  He plants another kiss on Sunggyu’s lips, “unless you’re the scared one.”

    

    Sunggyu became aggressive at the sound of Woohyun’s teasing. Throwing his shirt to the corner after pulling it over his head. Sunggyu’s lips trailed down Woohyun’s body, leaving gentle marks. Up close, he becomes hyper aware of the bruises scaled across Woohyun’s pale skin. He brushes over those areas with ease, careful not to apply too much pressure.

        “I love you.”

 

    Woohyun exhales. He thinks this must be love when just the thought of  Sunggyu lights up his entire face. Woohyun was eager for his touch. The feeling of his hands remained everywhere. His kisses, soft and sweet. He cant seem to stop rubbing his lips with his thumbs.

        “I’m so happy you exist.” 

    He laughs. 

        “It’s true! You don’t even realize how important you are to me.”

    He watches as Sunggyu rolls onto his back,

        “I know.”

    Woohyun asks him if he remembers that moment they met. Sunggyu claims he can picture it everyday, recalling every detail of Woohyun’s face, his movement, his voice. And then He looks at him now. Being able to touch his soft lips, thick padded eyelashes, rounded cheeks. The feeling tingles in his fingertips, tracing over each and every little feature. Close enough to feel the other’s shallow breath warm on his chest. As his lips graze pale flesh in a shuddering sensation that leaves him weak.