DAY 200

Dear My Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
DEAR MY QUEEN

Author: greyrani
Genre: romance, angst

 

DAY 200

 

I couldn’t do it.


I couldn’t touch the concubine you sent for me, though I have to admit that she is one of the prettiest women I’ve ever seen. But no matter how beautiful she is, she wasn’t you. She wasn’t my wife.,

It’s not because such sentimental reason as love or devotion. It’s my own pride.I’m honoring a marriage as something sacred, even if it’s just a political contract between us. I’m a man of my word. I wouldn’t break the marriage vow by disloyalty. Though it’s not unusual for Kings and princes to keep mistresses aside their legal wife, I couldn’t bring myself following that example.


I don’t know what you aim with this, but surely I wouldn’t let you win that easily.


I couldn’t touch the concubine, but that doesn’t mean people should know about that.


I ordered the concubine to never leak a word about what happened in her chamber. I would visit her chamber every then and now, jus not touch her the way everyone would think I did. The concubine is under your authority, but I’m the head of the entire household of ours. If you could send her to me, better I make a good use of her, in another way than her purpose.


So, I made her my spy on you.


Kawashima Umika. I will remember her name.


Today, I also consulted my advisor about this matter and he convinced me about a way to stand tall against you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter