DAY 3

Dear My Queen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DEAR MY QUEEN

Author: greyrani
Genre: romance, angst

 

 

DAY 3

We finally met today, Mirai-chan.
Oh no, I should stop calling you that.
You're not the same girl I used to befriend with.
You're now Lady Shida Mirai, the Ice Lady who don't know how to smile sincerely.
All the smiles you curved up today were fake.
You're indeed clever with the way you talk and bring yourself in front of the Royal Court.
You brought laughter in our table, but never once I saw your eyes glints with joyfulness.
All you did today were just to satisfy the court.
And for that, you disappointed my expectation.

Good job for making me so agitated, Shida Mirai.

I knew since forever what kind of bond my royal family has with Shida House. It's purely formed to stabilize the power we own over the kingdom. Your family is the second tier in this kingdom's power holder. That was the reason why I, as the heir apparent, was arranged to marry you, or your older sister initially. To make sure your family wouldn't go against our rule.

I knew since forever the reputation your family holds. Shida House is a snake. I was taught since kid, to be careful around them, and I did, until I met the younger you.

You were all bubbly and innocent. Your smile and laughter were genuine. WERE.

"We're going to share the power to rule side by side, Your Highness. I wish for your gentle guidance and cooperation."

That partin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter