My Girl: 02

My Girl, My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

02 | Jealous Deer

 

-----

 

Seohyun woke up around 10am - due to her lack of sleep and the great anxiety she had. However, when she wakes up and received a message coming from the same girl she had trouble accepting the fact that she's talking with her, it somehow made her sweetly smile.

 

Call me Yoongie:

[Good morning Seohyun-ah.

Have a good breakfast. ^^]

 

Now, there's no more denials - she's really close enough to her idol (crush) now. She should learn how to handle her fan girl mode from now on. Especially if she's near later.

 

She tuck her hair behind her ear, as she changed the contact name of the doe-eyed from it's previous to> Yoongie. She bit her lip as she smile so wide. And ends up falling to her bed, squealing against it.

 

'What a beautiful way to start your day, Seohyun.' In her thoughts, flipping on her back while staring to Yoona's posters on her wall. 'Good morning, eh? Will you do that every morning from now on?' Her heart is definitely palpating, imagining her every morning with Yoona greeting her. 

 

A sudden thought crosses her mind, she grabs her phone back and replied; Good morning too, Yoongie. She literally put her phone down and covered her face with her hands - slowly feeling her face heats up and soon enough, she blushes. Not only her face but her shoulders. Though it covers through her pajama. "I did not reply to her. I did not. I did not... I did not-"

 

Beep.

 

As soon as she heard her phone beeps, she hastily grabs the device and checks the message.

 

Yoongie:

[My morning is now smiling. 

Thanks for that ]

 

Seohyun giggles at the cute response. She can't stop staring to her emoji, imagining that's her face in the screen of her phone. She wiggles, feeling so fuzzy inside. It's becoming so strong now ever since she had a talk with her last night. And the more she had accepted Yoona is befriending with her.

 

Yoona's totally giving her extraordinary smiles at the moment as well. She so wanted to squeeze her phone, because of it. Heck, she embrace it and rolls around from left to right, then stopped at the middle while lying on her chest. 

 

"Should I reply? Or not?" she asked herself again, staring down to her phone. Thinking the other girl must be waiting, she wants to reply with her message. "Ugh, but I don't know what to reply." She groans and dropped her head to the mattress, couldn't form a word inside her brain. "ANDWAEEEE!!! I need to come up with an answer." roughly, she ruffles her hair and fixed it again as she decided to think of an answer.

 

-

 

Little did she know, Yoona is also in lying on her bed. She woke up almost at the same time with Seohyun. And the moment she texted her first, the moment she couldn't get out of her bed. Especially when she receives her very first response. Calling her 'Yoongie' was definitely the highlight of her response.

 

And now, she's waiting if she's going to response with her reply. She's waiting, like an idiot, smiling to her phone. Waiting... waiting and... still waiting. "Eh? She's not replying?" and now she wonders why.

 

But just as she wants to text her again, she finally can read her message that made her phone almost dropped on her face.

 

My Girl:

[My morning looks like this....

]

 

 

"Oh Gosshhh!!! my Seohyun heart!!!!" Yoona can't take it and rolls around and around her bed until she dropped on the floor with a loud thud. "Ugh." she momentarily rubs her forehead as she slowly got up and returns to her bed, checking on her phone again. Now, it's her who is in trouble on how to response. With that kind of cute response, that almost died her, it seems hard to response now. "Otoke."

 

-

 

Seohyun who just can't believe what she replied feels like bumping her head to the wall or grabbing again the covers and bite on them again. However, she heard Amber is now outside her room. She put aside her phone and headed outside right away.

 

"You're early today?" She asks curiously, as she reached for the apple and take a bite. Pulling the chair, she took her seat as she waits for a response from her manager. Who can be seen busy in front of the ref. "Aigoo, Manager Liu? Are listening to me?"

 

Amber finally closes the ref through her foot, since she's carrying a bowl of eggs and fresh milks. "Your parents aren't at home anymore and I know you can't even fry an egg. So I volunteered." She told her, as she poured the fresh milk to a glass and handed it to her artist.

 

"Who said that? I can cook now you know. I'm just lazy." Seohyun defended herself strongly. She took the glass of milk and drink for a couple gulps before placing it down and have another bite of her apple. "Besides, I'm watching my diet. I have to maintain my body with my musical right now."

 

Amber shakes her head. "Still, I have to cook for you." She began breaking the eggs to a bowl.

 

"Are you going to make an omelet?" Seohyun smiled so big.

 

"Speaking of musical. It's really true she's coming. Her manager called me earlier and she confirms Yoona had booked a vip ticket last night. She's surprise to know, but it seems she's a fan of your musical too." Amber truthfully informed.

 

Seohyun's heart beats anxiously again. "So she's really coming. I hope It'll be okay for her. I mean, I'm worried of the kiss scene?"

 

"Why? Because your crush is going to see it live? You're going to disappoint her?" Amber grinned. "But why would she feel that way? She doesn't have anything for you."

 

Seohyun scoffed. "She actually told me..." Heck she pauses when she realizes she's about to share the 'dinner' after her performance. She shakes her head, put her apple and glass down and then, cupped her cheeks. "Last night is still memorable."

 

"I don't understand you." Amber said, turning back her attention to the eggs. "But if ever she will like you... That's gonna be really epic. You see, she's a famous actress. Award-winning and One of Forbe's Asia's influential celebrity. She's even no. 1 endorser in the country. You dating her would be a hot topic. Aish. I'm imagining of things because of you and Yoona last night. " She can't help it and shakes her head, so her silly thoughts will leave her mind.

 

Seohyun sighed, did not care to react. Her mind is now about her performance later. She's pretty sure she would be conscious. 'What am I gonna do? This is only once, I should put on my best performance. Especially for her.'

 

"Listen, if you mess up later... I'm so going to knock your head for hundred times." Amber said, giving a warning.

 

"I'm not going to mess up. I promise you that!" Stated Seohyun firmly before she took another bite of her apple. 

 

"We'll see it then. She's in the VIP section - this is seriously a test for you in controlling your fan girl mode. Otherwise, you know you'll embarrass yourself again."

 

"I am not going to MESS UP!" With determination, Seohyun put her fist up. "Seo Joohyun will control her fan girl mode from this ON!"

 

Amber chuckles as she takes a glance to Seohyun. "You sure going to have a successful performance with that."

 

"It's just Im Yoona, Seohyun should control it from now on." Seohyun seriously uttered.

 

"Just Im Yoona huh? I will really treat you to your favorite cotton candy store if you keep that spirit."

 

Seohyun's face turned bright. "Is that a promise?"

 

"No. But if you do well, I'm really treating you there." Amber promised, smiling so wide.

 

"Okay." Seohyun giggles victoriously. She finished her milk first and got up. "I'll be back later." And left the kitchen, headed to her room right away.

 

Her phone beeping on the bed greeted her. In which, she hurriedly dives to it and checks the message she received.

 

"Oh." But rather than a simple text, she received a selfie of the doe-eyed, who was closing her eyes tight while smiling from ear to ear. The caption only says; Yoongie also looks like this.

 

Her heart just couldn't take the cuteness of the selfie and she literally rolls around and around again while squealing once again. In result, the cover rolls around her body she didn't noticed. Until she got tired she just realized she can no longer move or eve get out of the covers. She's stuck  

 

"AMBEEERRRR HELP ME OUT HEREEEE!!!" screamed her for a help.

 

Amber on the kitchen who heard the scream just shake her head in disbelief. Seohyun will forever be a Yoona fan. But the question is, can she hold it during her performance?

 

"YAAAAAHHHH HELP MEEEEE!!!"

 

She put the fork first on next to the plate of omelet and stopped her trance when she can feel it's already weird. "What's wrong with her?"

 

"I'M STUCK HERE. HELP ME PLEAAAAAAAAASEEEEE!!!!"

 

Amber instinctively left the kitchen and hurriedly went upstairs, going straight to Seohyun's room. "Omo. What the hell are you doing inside?" she chuckles, as she discovers the cause of all the scream.

 

"Help me! I can't move!" Seohyun desperately yelled out loud.

 

"Yah, just roll around!"

 

"The thing is, I COULDN'T MOVE!!!" Seohyun couldn't be calm.

 

"Then what do you want me to do? Cut this covers into pieces? Just roll around. But wait, is Yoona the reason of this?" Amber grinned, teasing the young girl. "Then you should ask her to come over and help you out there. Hehe."

 

Seohyun glared at Amber, making the latter quickly help her. She closes her eyes the moment Amber started rolling her back. 

 

 

-----

 

 

"Yoong?"

 

"Yes?" Yoona her head at the back after hearing her name being called by her manager. The moment her eyes set to the ticket her manager is moving through her fingers, a wide grin spreads across her face. "Is that my VIP ticket now, Manager Song?"

 

"Yep. And this.... " Victoria showed the other ticket in the opposite side.

 

"What? Two tickets? You're coming with me?"

 

"Of course! Why wouldn't I? You're freaking an actress Yoong! Once you go to a public place, everyone will put their eyes on you. You're not safe Yoong!" Victoria explained really seriously. Once she heard Yoona booked the ticket, she also booked hers. She handed the ticket and knocks her head for not telling her first. 

 

Chuckling, Yoona returned her attention to her phone, that was on top of the vanity table. And that moment also, her hair stylist resumes straightening her hair. "She's busy now. Her last reply is about her arrival in the theater." a cute pout formed in her face.

 

"You really like her, No?" Victoria smiled teasingly to Yoona. She's not her manager if she doesn't also know her likes. The doe-eyed had been fan girling over this musical-actress ever since she saw her in that Palace. "What's really with her though? You haven't shared it to me." She can't believe it first but later on, she accepted her defeat - because she had been talking about her in the set of their drama filming and commercial shoot. As if, it's Yoona's mood maker, she always finished working with big smiles in her face.

 

"Um, Is flowers are really enough to give? You know, coz I feel like flowers are boring?" Yoona asked instead. She already ordered the flowers and she'll get it later before going straight to the theater.

 

"Eh?" Victoria weirdly looked at Yoona.

 

"I want to give her something besides the usual flowers. Can you suggest me something else Unnie?" Yoona curiously wanted to get something for her crush. It's going to be the first date, she had to make it memorable. And giving another gift besides flowers is in her mind right now.

 

"Yoong?"

 

"Hmm?" Yoona smiled so big, anticipating for her manager's suggestion.

 

Victoria however flick the doe-eyed's forehead, earning her giggles only. "You're not courting, are you?"

 

"What? I just want to give her a gift. I don't know what you're talking about!" Yoona defended herself that instant. "And please, it's our first night, going somewhere together. I can't just do something about it - can I?"

 

"Then if you're not, a congratulatory flowers are enough! Haven't you sent support for her?"

 

"But that's through her fan-sites, Unnie. I want to be known this time. Please? Give me some suggestions." Yoona pouted cutely, hoping it will somehow make her manager defeated.

 

Victoria audibly sigh, taking Yoona's phone and search on her web browser.

 

"What are you doing?" Yoona curiously asked. She can only moved her eyes to the left because the stylist is not yet done with her hair.

 

"Searching for any suggestions." Victoria simply said without leaving her eyes to the screen of Yoona's phone. She had search 'Best gifts for Courting'.

 

A big smile once again plastered in Yoona's face when she heard Victoria's response. "I hope the gift is good. That gift that she can't forget our first date."

 

"She's denying she's not courting, but she keeps on mentioning 'date'. How ironic." Victoria mumbles, couldn't somehow distinguish if Yoona even knows what she's talking about.

 

"Have you found one?"

 

"Give me a minute." Victoria annoyingly replied. Suddenly, a notification from an app made her stop from looking for a while. As she checks it - it came from twitter. She gives Yoona a brief stare before opens the tweet curiously. Much to her dismay, it's a tweet about Seohyun's arrival in the theater. There are pictures of previews being attached to it. "Wow, you even followed a fansite to always notify you about her whereabouts?" She showed the phone's screen, teasingly.

 

"Oh, so that's her outfit. She really dressed so fashionably." Yoona smiled from ear to ear again. Seohyun is just in her casual attire; black jeans, white top and suit jacket, but she's already fab in her eyes. "Is there a fancam of her arrival?"

 

"Just in time." Victoria responded instantly when she saw another notifications. She opened it and a fancam opened, showing Seohyun came out from her white car and greet the fans with her hearts on top of her head, a small symbol heart through the thumb and point finger, then shooting each fans with her finger. Like it's a gun. After that, she turns around and humps all the way to the entrance door. 

 

"Aww..." Yoona's heart melted again. "My Seobunny girl." 

 

"She's weird."

 

"What? Isn't that adorable for you?" Yoona frowned.

 

Victoria chuckles. "Chill Yoona. I wasn't finish with my sentence. I was saying - she's a weird and cute bunny."

 

"If I know. You don't like her." Yoona rolled her eyes out of annoyance.

 

"I like her. Serious."

 

"Yeah, yeah. Just tell me now! What is the gift?" 

 

Victoria got more reasons to laugh. It just so fun to see how the deer got piss off for only a small thing. She took this chance and captured Yoona's cute glaring face towards her before she teasingly stuck her tongue out and do as what her boss says. 

 

"Why don't you give her a signature? You told me she's a fan of yours, right?" 

 

"A signature? Yeah, she is a fan but that's not good to give for someone like her. She's not a simple fan. I mean, she's a musical actress." Yoona stated as a fact. "She's not just an ordinary person." And to think, she's my crush. In Yoona's mind, while grinning meaningfully.

 

"Yeah, I think a signature will ruin the mood in the date if you give her that." Victoria nodded, as she was convinced.

 

Yoona sighed. "Nothing in there anymore?" feeling quiet hopeless now that Victoria is not sharing anything. She has no idea at the moment, because her mind is more excited to see the musical (minus one particular scene). "Because I think, the boring flowers would enough. And I don't even know if she will like the flowers I will give." a sad pout plastered in her face, realizing that she doesn't know Seohyun's taste when it comes to flowers. Yes, she sends support, but it's not her who will give the gifts - she will only donate.

 

"Yoona, don't make me feel bad please. Um, why don't you give her your favorite stuff toy?"

 

"Rilakkuma?"

 

"Yes. The biggest one." Victoria smiled so big, determined to convince the doe-eyed.

 

"Rilakkuma is not my favorite anymore. Seohyun is my favorite from now on." Yoona replied as a matter of fact, only to earn a blank unpleased face from the older girl. "Not rilakkuma please! Not that stuff toy!" heck, she's also determined not to give her a stuff toy.

 

"And why? It's common for someone who has a crush or who is courting." Victoria also stated the truth. She can always see it even in dramas. Not to mention, to Yoona's dramas. "Or why not chocolates?"

 

"I said I'm not courting! I'm just giving her a gift!" Yoona denied strongly. "Chocolates are too sweet! She's a health freak!"

 

"But it's good for the body too. You know, she's going to be tired and a sweet is a must to have a strength." Victoria explained her side, amuse how Yoona surely knows Seohyun. She had been a fan girl for almost 3 months now. How awesome is that?

 

"Chincha? Chocolates will be a good to give?" Yoona somehow was convince with her manager's explanation. She's not fond of chocolates, only lollipop and candies to be honest.

 

"Yes. You want to cheer on her, right? A box of chocolate would be awesome to give. So... should I order now?"

 

"Wait. I'll ask her first." Yoona took her phone from Victoria's grasp. However, the latter grabbed it back.

 

"If you want to give something more besides the flowers, surprise her. Don't tell her." Victoria advises. "I can't believe you are so innocent when it comes to this. tsk,tsk. " she shakes her head momentarily.

 

"Oh. Okay. So I will surprise her. Just like my flowers. Sorry, I almost forgot." Yoona rubs the back of her neck, as she shamelessly smiled. 

 

"So I'm ordering the chocolates and you'll get it later." Victoria did not waste time and got up. She still uses Yoona's phone to contact someone she knows that will give her the item.

 

Yoona is watching her manager through the mirror in front of her. She crosses her arms and puffs - as she got impatient to have her phone back. She was reminded by the updates about her crush's arrival in the theater. She has to save new photos again.

 

"Done." As the hair stylist finally announced, Yoona realizes the latter is still behind, and she smiled awkwardly, knowing that she must have listened to her childishness earlier. "Don't worry, Yoona-ssi. I'm shutting my mouth." The stylist reassured her, causing for her to have a sigh of relief.

 

"Here. It's all done. They'll deliver it in 30 minutes - here in the studio." Victoria went back, handing Yoona her phone.

 

Yoona quickly got her phone and checks her twitter for updates (photos). A big smile just once again made its way to her face, upon being mesmerized by Seohyun's beauty. Victoria took her seat back next to her and opens the lunch on the table. She sighed, realizing that she had missed the exact time of the lunch. All fault to the tickets and Yoona's demands. She gives her a quick glare before digging on it.

 

"The photographer is here!"

 

Victoria immediately turned to the doe-eyed girl who is still smiling like an idiot in front of her phone. "Yah! lame Im Yoona! You should go now! It's time to shoot!" When the latter did not even hear her, she stole her phone from her grasp and pointed strictly behind. "The shoot is about to begin Im Actress!" as she also commanded.

 

"Ugh." Groaning in compliance, Yoona get up and complied in defeat. 

 

An amuse smile formed into Victoria's face as she watches Yoona walked in front of the camera. It wasn't really the first time she has done this to her. She recalls, she saw her groaning also because she forbids her in that one particular fan-meet a month ago.

 

Flashback...

 

Yoona had a big smile in her face when she realized Seohyun is on the queue to get her signature. Yet, Victoria doesn't like wha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter