My Love: 07

My Girl, My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

07 | The knight

 

---

 

 

"Wait!"

 

Automatically, everyone have come to a stop when they all heard the voice behind. All of them turned and quickly recognized the tall handsome celebrity - except Xiao Xiao who isn't familiar with actors in Seoul.

 

"You have the same flight with us?" Victoria who knew the boy too well, approached him, surprised with his appearance honestly.

 

"Yes. It's... a good thing... I've spotted you guys, before the take off." 

 

"Joong-ssi why so late? Eh?" Yoona chuckled. He knows the guy too well as well. Since they are on the same company. The latter approach her and gives her a brief hug.

 

"I'm sorry. I woke up 30 minutes after my alarm clock." Joongki says, pulling back momentarily, flashing his infamous eye smiles to his friend. "It's been a while Yoona. How have you been?"

 

"Song Joong-Ki? He's part of the drama?" Seohyun whispered to her manager while watching Yoona and the famous actor conversing. She didn't expect the handsome tall guy will actually be part of the drama.

 

"Didn't you check your script last night?" Amber whispered back.

 

"Of course I did. But... Who is he in the story? There are a lot of - Omo. Don't tell me, he is going to be Yuan? The guy who will save Ally?" Seohyun gasps as she thought of the possibilities of the latter's character on the drama. As far as she had read, Ally will meet a guy in an unexpected way. And that's Yuan, a tall and handsome guy that has the same University as Ally.

 

"Yep. He is. Later, we'll hear more details from the director and the writers." Amber whispered, gesturing her aritst immediately to follow the others, as soon as they have started walking again.

 

Seohyun's lips broke into a wide smile, as she felt giddy inside. 'Song Joong-Ki, one of the handsome actors in town, and truly popular is actually going to be my knight in this drama? Oh gosh, I can't wait to work with him. Kyaa, my fan girl mode is ON again.'

 

"You know what? I'm excited to see how will Yoona react." Amber suddenly whispered to her ear.

 

"Yes? Why?!"

 

"She doesn't know yet why you are here with us. I think she only knew you are here because you're now in a break after your musical."

 

"Oh, but she actually sent me a message last night... about this Jeju. I thought she knows?"

 

"Well, your character isn't yet revealed... as Victoria have told me. Since it's an additional character to the story. Song Joong-Ki as a friend to Yoona's character is already being revealed to the other actors a week ago. They even have script reading already. You see how Yoona even welcomed him?"

 

"Yeah. But I think it's because they have the same agency as well. They're friends." Seohyun stated as a fact. Being Yoona's number one fan, she knew some of the facts about the artists in their Agency.

 

"You surely knows her, eh?"

 

"Only some." Seohyun giggles, with a proud smile.

 

Amber literally ruffles her artist's hair and pushed her gently, so she's walking ahead of her. That moment then, flashes of lights from every cameras from media and fans blinded them. Everyone are rushing to take good pictures. As the manager, Amber took her job and protected Seohyun from fans and media. The same for the other actors, their managers are protecting them.

 

-

 

Yoona sighed in disappointment as soon as she saw Seohyun's seat. However, she smiled widely when she saw Xiao Xiao is placing her stuffs on the storage locker above her. She took her seat next to her after she had place it.

 

"I'm glad we're on the next seat, Yoong." Xiao Xiao said, flashing a sweet smile to the younger girl.

 

"Yeah, I'm glad too." Yoona replied, but quickly turned where Seohyun is sitting. She's just in the other side - alone still. However, just seconds later she looked at the girl, Joongki revealed to be sitting next to Seohyun. She didn't hear his voice but Joongki flashes his charming smile to Seohyun before taking the seat next to her. "What the? Where's Manager Liu?" And that made her wonder why her friend is on the next seat with her crush. Almost thought the two will be sitting next to each other.

 

"Manager Liu? Seohyun's manager, right? I think I've seen her with Manager Song and my manager earlier... talking with a cabin crew. Maybe they're discussing about our luggages." Xiao Xiao replied, though Yoona did not intend to ask her. "Yoong? Did you hear me?" but she realized the latter wasn't paying attention. She snapped a finger in front of her eyes, the latter quickly looked at her.

 

"What?"

 

"You asked about Manager Liu right? I've seen them somewhere."

 

"Oh, Uh... T-Thanks. But never mind." Yoona sighed, leaning on her seat. Joongki's face is visible from her seat despite that she's in the window side. She can see still - especially her bright face, while conversing with Seohyun. 'Did they just meet or not? Why they seemed comfortable now?' If only she can see Seohyun's face, she'll confirm they're really comfortable for each other right away. "Aish, why is she here, though? Having the same flight with us? tsk,tsk. You told her to come to Jeju too, Yoona. So yeah, you shouldn't be surprising."

 

"Hmm? Are you talking about Seohyun?"

 

Yoona mentally reminded herself she's with Xiao Xiao. She turned her eyes to the girl and smiled to her. "Yeah. I... I'm honestly surprised she's here."

 

"I thought you know she'll be in the same destination?" Oblivious as well, Xiao Xiao shared her thoughts.

 

"Y-Yes. I just realized it honestly. Um... I forgot I've sent her a message about this trip. Hehe." Yoona sheepishly replied, with an awkward smile.

 

"Silly, Yoong." Xiao Xiao couldn't help it and hit Yoona gently on her arm. The latter chuckled cutely. "But, it's great she's here. She's your friend too - I also want to be her friend." She additionally says.

 

"She's a nice person, I tell you."

 

"She's your friend, of course. babo." 

 

"Aigoo, let's not talk about that. Let's talk... " Yoona pause for a while as she looked back behind them. "About the managers. Where are them?"

 

"The plane will take off in a while. Let's just get comfortable in our seat now." Xiao Xiao opened her phone and opened immediately the camera of it. "Can we take a selfie before taking off?" she asks a bit shy. 

 

Yoona looked at the girl in disbelief. "Of course." and leaned in to Xiao Xiao's seat, so she will be seen in the camera. However, isntead of her eyes on the selfie camera, her eyes wandered to Seohyun and Joongki's seat. They're also doing the same - but Joongki is the one who took her phone out.

 

Click.

 

"Wait, you're not staring to the camera. Let's take again." Xiao Xiao requested and put the camera up high again. But she noticed, Yoona wasn't paying attention again. She looked at her eyes, then curiously follows where she is staring at. "Now I understand..." she sighed, understanding why Yoona is not paying attention. Snapping a finger in front of her eyes, the latter finally returns her gazes back to her.

 

"I'm sorry. Can we take a picture again?" Yoona feels like she's a bad friend. But she really can't help it and look at the two on the other seats.

 

"Okay. Let's take it again." Xiao Xiao shakes her head a little before she once again put the phone high. Yoona finally looked at the camera, smiling to it. She also smiled - which is a cue for her to tap the button of the camera.

 

Click.

 

"Perfect!" Xiao Xiao announces with such glee.

 

Yoona smiled, happy that she made the other girl happy as well. But then again, her smile disappears immediately because she can see her crush is apparently getting along with Joongki. 'I didn't expect this would come. Aigoo, I feel like it's the other way around...' 

 

-

 

10 minutes ago...

 

Seohyun feels a bit lonely, as she realizes her manager's seat is not the same as hers. The latter has the same seat with the other managers instead. Turning her head behind, she can see Yoona is sitting on the window's side. The girl is looking out on it, seems like happy she got the seat by the window. A smile plastered in her face, as she finds it cute - or she can see a 4 year old kid, happy with her seat. Wanting to capture the moment, she was about to open her phone on her hand when she saw Xiao Xiao approached the Yoona's seat. 'Tsk,tsk. Not a surprising anymore. They're the main character. Geez, why am I so careless in accepting this? But... this is a good thing. I can watch how she works.' She changed her mind and turned away. 

 

And just when she has turned, and get comfortable with her seat, Joongki stopped in the side next to the empty seat next to her. "Oh, Ha-Hi. Yo-You are... sitting next to me?" she raised her hand to greet the latter, along with her friendly smile. But inside, she got nervous. Especially when he smiled towards her, while placing his stuffs on the overhead locker. 

 

"Yup. You're Seo Joohyun, right?" Joongki smiled, taking his seat next to the younger girl.

 

"You know me?" came Seohyun's gasped, literally surprised.

 

"The famous, musical actress Seo Joohyun. I'm Song Joong Ki. Pleasure to meet you." Introducing himself, formally, Joongki opened his hand towards Seohyun. Letting the latter take it and shake it.

 

"I'm Seo Joohyun. I didn't know you know me. I'm a little shy. I'm s-sorry." Seohyun shly did take Joongki's hand, shaking it slowly. The latter is so charming and still put on his best smile. 'OMGGGG He's really cool and handsome. I think I need another oxygen.'

 

"No worries. I'm cool with it. By the way, great performance." Joongki praised Seohyun without a doubt. He didn't warn the latter and tuck her hair behind her ears.

 

In which, Seohyun gasps for the 2nd time. "You've... You've watch my musical? Which of it?" 'The great Song Joongki, watched my performance? Just when? I don't' even heard it. Or... what?

 

"Which one of it? The recent one. Mamma Mia."

 

"Really? Wow~ I-I... don't even... know. I mean-"

 

"Nah, I don't think I need to tell you. I'm just strolling around alone that time when I thought of watching some musicals. My friend recommends me your show that night. I've already heard your name around, so I didn't think twice and tried it out. I must say, that was really great - your character was superb. You nailed it." Joongki can't really control himself and praised more the girl. He loved the musical so much that he had watch thrice honestly. But he doesn't need to tell the girl.

 

Seohyun's cheeks turned a shade of bright red after the praise. 'Coming from Song Joongki. God, you didn't even tell me. I should have gave him a VIP ticket. But... I'm glad he loved it.' "T-Thank You. I... I appreciate your time." she can simply say, gratefully.

 

"Wait, can I confirm?"

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Are you by chance... one of those celebrities earlier? In the airport? I think I've seen someone familiar that time. I just didn't... paid attention because my friend Yoona is catching up with me."

 

Shyly, Seohyun nodded. "Y-Yes. I'm one of it. And... to tell you, I'm p-part of the web drama..." but she can't hold it and reveal the reason why she's in the same flight.

 

"So I'm right. My manager told me, my character will meet with additional character?" Joongki asks to confirm what he heard from his manager. "The character name is...A-"

 

"I'm Ally." Seohyun playfully stretch her hand, as she had slowly calm down her fan girl heart. She's getting comfortable with this guy now. Maybe because she's really just easy to get along? Like others have been telling?

 

"Awww... Knew it." Chuckling softly, Joongki held the younger girl's hand and playfully shakes it. "I'm Yuan."

 

"The Seoul University's Captain. I-I mean... Captain of Taekwondo club." Seohyun added, knowing the character of the guy. 

 

"Wow. And you know my character as well? Well, Ally nice to meet you. My character doesn't know your character too well. So I have no idea yet." Joongki chuckles embarrassingly. But as the script develops, he would surely know it too.

 

"I would like to spoil you, but I think we'll later know. There's going to be script reading in the resort later. Oh, It's my pleasure to work with you, Mr. Song Joongki." Seohyun bowed shyly. "Please take care of me." As new in acting, especially in dramas that doesn't involve music, she surely needs some guidance. 

 

"Pleasure is mine, Seohyun-ssi. By the way, let's take a selfie to commemorate our first meet and work together." Suddenly thought of having a selfie together, Joongki took her phone out of her pocket. He scoot closer and put the phone a bit high from them.

 

Seohyun can't help it and smile shyly, as she looked at the camera on the latter's phone. Her face is next to Joongki, which seems to be unreal for her. But she gotta contain her feels and smile brightly to the camera, while showing a V sign. 

 

"Cheese~"

 

"Cheese~"

 

They both said together before Joongki have tapped the capture button. After that, He handed his phone to the younger girl. "On the right angle as well."

 

Seohyun just complied as she held the phone a bit trembling on her right and smile once again. Joongki's face still close to hers - while charmingly smiling. Her eye-smiles just almost loses her breath when she notices them. 

 

"For a memorable and safe filming." Joongki softly utters, this time showing the V sign, while Seohyun just smiled to the camera. 

 

Click.

 

Seohyun captured it perfectly. She handed the device casually to the owner. Joongki immediately checks on it. 'Kyaaa, why so handsome Mr. Song?' And while he's busy checking on their photos, she felt like her fangirl mode have strikes. She really admires the actor. Yet, when her mind crosses about Yoona, she immediately looked back, only to see Yoona and Xiao Xiao are sharing the same phone? 'Geez, she didn't even tell me first that she's sitting next to that Chinese girl. Well, I'm glad Mr. Song is here to save me from loneliness.' She also have realized her manager is now on her seat, with Victoria. Joongki's manager and Xiao Xiao's are also behind them.

 

Turning her attention back to the handsome 'Yuan', she was surprised when he suddenly captured her face. "Omo, did you just... "

 

"I just can't help it." Joongki mumbles, while editing the surprised look of the younger girl. 

 

"Waeyo?" Seohyun was about to steal it when the latter held her wrist and he shows the edit. She frowned to see stickers on the photo. He put bunny ears and hands. 

 

"Kyeopta." Joongki praised, as he released Seohyun's wrist and comfortably leaned on his seat.

 

'He's playful. Just like Yoong. Aigoo...' Seohyun shrugs, as she also leaned on her seat, crossing her arms in the process.

 

In no time, the captain of the plane are asking everyone to put on their seat belt. Seohyun casually locked hers, the same thing with Joongki. But as Seohyun looked at Yoona and Xiao Xiao's seats, she was surprised to see the Chinese girl is helping Yoona put on her seat belt. 'Tsk,tsk. She really likes my Yoongie.  No? And the deer is even enjoying it? Aish, she's doing this in purpose, or what? I'm so going to confront her later. Stress go away please, I need to enjoy this trip.'

 

Yoona suddenly thought of turning her head to Seohyun and Joongki's seats, she flashes the younger girl a charming smile with her eye-smiles when she caught her staring to their seats. But the girl only turned away. 'Are my eye-smiles not the same as Joongki? Why did she looked away?'

 

"Oh, what are you doing Yoona?" Xiao Xiao asks, when she caught the young girl is suddenly smiling and showing cute eye-smiles.

 

Yoona quickly dropped her antics. "N-Nothing. I was only practicing for the filming." momentarily, putting her hood over her head and crossed her arms, hiding her face out of embarrassment.

 

'She's really so cute. Not surprising I'm attracted to her.' In Xiao Xiao's mind, as she shrugs and held on her seat.

 

 

===

 

 

Amber once again smiling in amusement - when she caught Seohyun's eyes rolled. And that's because Yoona is helping Xiao Xiao carrying her luggage this time. Not hers anymore.

 

"Aish. This is SO HEAVY!" Seohyun intentionally put her voice high, as she pulled the handle of her luggage. However, she was unheard. Yoona is busy conversing with Xiao Xiao when they just pass at her and Amber.

 

"Let me help you then." Amber says, was about to take Seohyun's luggage when a handsome guy approached from behind. 

 

"Oh, Mind me helping you?" It's Joongki, charmingly smiling to Seohyunr ight away when the girl faced him. "It's heavy, isn't it?" He took the handle, asking for confirmition. "So can I?"

 

Seohyun smiled shyly. "T-Thanks." as she couldn't decline the guy's offer.

 

"No problem." Turning on his back again, Joongki wait for Seohyun to move. The latter stepped forward so he's standing next to him. "We will be working more - So I bet we have to hang out as well." He said, as he lead her from walking out. Seohyun tuck some hair strands behind her ears, while walking side by side with the handsome Song Joongki.

 

Behind them, Amber, she's speechless. At least outside. Hence, her mind says, 'Is this going to be a battle?' or asked rather in no one particular. Because apparently, far ahead from her, Yoona is with Xiao Xiao -- the girl sure so obvious with how much she likes Yoona from clinging into her arm. And another couple, just in front of her, Seohyun being shy around her partner in the drama. But she understands her artist. Song Joongki is such a high profile in the city, like Yoona, and she's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter