My Love: 05

My Girl, My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

05 | Slow

 

♥♥♥

 

Breathing heavily, Seohyun and Yoona pulled back after a while of showing how they love each other. Both are smiling from ear to ear, as they couldn't looked away from each other's loving and beautiful eyes. Both have their heart racing tremendously in sync.  

 

'Am I dreaming or not? This is surreal. Quiet unreal... but this is real? Right? My long time crush, is right here in front of me - staring at me with those loving gazes. Those beautiful loving gazes that I thought would never happen. Aigoo... my Yoona heart.'

 

'You're not dreaming Seobaby. This is real. It's real I'm in love with you.'

 

'I wonder when did she fall for me? I think I just miss to ask how did she even know me.'

 

'Crush at first sigh now becomes love at first sight. Oh my Seohyun heart... I'm glad you move tonight.'

 

'So what are we now? Dating? Or...'

 

Yoona slowly and gently captured Seohyun's lips again, making Seohyun shut her thoughts for the 2nd time, as she also close her eyes again - kissing the doe-eyed back. She angled to the right, as Yoona also did to the left, deepening more the 2nd time their lips are connected to each other.

 

This time around, Yoona's left hand slowly sneak to the younger girl's waist, as the other one held the back of her neck for support. Seohyun on the other hand is supporting herself by holding the deer on her shoulders. 

 

Slow and gentle - sweet and addicting, both girls are not in a hurry. They are savoring each moment of their lips dancing gorgeously in sync.

 

The moan that they're letting out are just a way for them to keep going on. To keep the heat on fire.

 

Indescribable -- how their affection for each other is showing, even for they just met a few days ago. But the girls know themselves they have been in love thus not meeting yet. Now that they have meet and know each other more - it's more than a reason to continue what they have.

 

Pulling back slowly, they pressed their foreheads together while catching on their breath.

 

"I thought... You are giving me CPR? Why... Why you are giving me more reason... To lose my breath?" Said Seohyun between her soft pant. She is caressing the doe-eyed girl's cheeks while staring lovingly still to those beautiful brown orbs so close to her. "Are you planning to kill me?"

 

"No... I'm planning to make you mine." Yoona replied in between her pant as well. She held the girl in her arms in place and asks, "Seobaby... Will... You be... My girl?" In her very soft and sincere voice. The beat of Seohyun's heart are just evidence she loved her back. She can feel it. So there's no reason for her to decline her offer. "I don't think I need to explain myself. I'm already obvious with my feelings and actions right now. I just want to know now if you feel the same way. Not as celebrity crush but more than that. Do... You?

 

'I've been waiting to hear for that question Yoongie. But... ' "Can I know how'd you know me first?" Seohyun bit her lip while smiling. She felt giddy and excited to give Yoona's answer already. But she's more than excited to hear how did this deer know her. She hasn't shared it ever since they started hanging out.

 

"I won't tell if you are not going to accept my offer."

 

"I want to know first." Seohyun pout her lips cutely.

 

Yoona giggles pecking at Seohyun's cute plump lips. It's such an adorable sight for her. She couldn't believe she can now freely kiss those pair of attractive lips.

 

"Yoongie!!!"

 

"Alright, alright. I'll tell you." Yoona chuckled lightly. "Have you been to Deoksugung?"

 

"Yes. Why?  Isn't that your song?" Seohyun raised her brows in confusions.

 

"Well, the song is inspired by that place. That's where it all started." Said Yoona as she tuck Seohyun's hair behind her ears and held her in place again. 

 

"Huh?"

 

"That's the place where I've seen you. That's the place where my feelings started."

 

"You... You saw me there? What did I do?" Seohyun felt anxious. 'OMG! I hope it's not embarrassing.'

 

Yoona smiled charmingly. "Guess it?" As she played for it for the meantime.

 

"I am not doing any embarrassment, or did I?" Seohyun sighed.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter