My Love: 09

My Girl, My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

09 | Confessions

 

---

 

 

Holding hands.

 

ANDWAE.

 

Pinching Cheeks.

 

Back hugging.

 

Piggy back.

 

Riding on a motorbike.

 

Romantically dancing.

 

ANDWAE.

 

Smiling sweetly to one another.

 

ANDWAE. ANDWAE. ANDWAE.

 

Peeking on each other's lips.

 

ANDWAEEEEEE

 

Full passionate kiss.

 

ANDWAEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

 

Saying I love you

 

*dead*

 

"Yoong? Are you okay?" Victoria checks her artist in concern, after the girl dropped her body in the backseat, like she was knock down. "Is the filming now finish? Why are you here?" She added, wondering. Yoona's expressions looks like she was so exhausted. But just by watching the filming?"

 

"Manager Song. Tell me, who is exactly the main character? Why I can see Seohyun and Song Joong Ki as the best main character in this story? They look good together. My Seohyun heart is aching... Out of jealousy and out of... Yeah, just out of jealousy. I swear, they look good together. I think I'm even shipping them than shipping myself with Seohyun." Yoona weakly and bitterly shared her thoughts while trying her best not to show her tears that was hinting to fall. It's not actually just on screen, the off cam moments of Seohyun with Song Joong Ki is just as better as hers. It's already 3 days now, and she honestly endured all of their moments , especially the romantic scenes. Despite Seohyun's character being the antagonist, the writer did a good job in giving her character a happy ending in the story. "Should they end up together in reality too?" 

 

Victoria chuckles softly. "Don't tell me you're giving up on her already?"

 

"I just thought so. Since they look more good together. And I think, Seohyun is really getting closer with her - compared to me." Yoona sighed, heavily. Sitting up, she fixed her hair and looked outside, where apparently Seohyun and Joongki are doing a scene - a cute scene where the two are eating ice cream. 

 

"Do you think so?"

 

Yoona smiled to Victoria. "No. I'm just being random."

 

"Can you actually see her with someone else?"

 

"That's why I'm jealous right? I can't." Yoona stated as a fact. She leaned on her seat and crossed her arms - still not leaving Seohyun and Joongki's sight. "I love her... but it seems..."

 

"It seems what?"

 

"It seems..." Pausing, Yoona's smile slowly disappears - as she discovers how Seohyun's smile is so big and happy - then there's Joongki, having the same happiness. Just acting, but there's more something on it. "It seems it's not enough for her to make this happy." she mentioned happy but her heart aches. It wasn't happy.

 

"You are so silly Yoong." Victoria snickers. "How can you say such thing? It's only Seohyun that can say that. Why don't you ask her? Not like that, you are assuming things. You are assuming negative things."

 

Yoona once again smile, sheepishly. "Chincha? I told you, I'm just being random. Probably the cause of being jealous. Aish, it's just work though, I should be understandable. But apparently, I'm being selfish. I'm being childish, thinking that Joongki will steal her from me."

 

"Are you guys even dating now?" Victoria scoffs, couldn't believe her artist sounds like she's now dating Seohyun.

 

"Nope. We're taking it slow." Yoona chuckled.

 

"Seriously?"

 

"Yup."

 

"You haven't mentioned this to me. Does she knows your feelings now?" Victoria can't believe what she's hearing apparently.

 

Yoona pretended to think for a couple of seconds before she replied, "Absolutely."

 

"Wow. So... the sweet moments... the playfulness..."

 

"They're out of our feelings." Yoona finished her manager's words. But the pride was there, in her heart.

 

Victoria gasps and... "So it's like, you guys are unofficially dating?" asks again, just yet to believe.

 

"Is that the term? If so, yes. Aigoo, I'm just waiting for the right moment she would tell me, we're now officially dating... or exclusively dating." Yoona once again finds herself watching Ally and Yuan, being so sweet to one another. 'Can I die now? This must be the worse drama I have ever had - No, at least for my aching heart.'

 

"Wow, Congratulations in advance. I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be a long wait. I can see it - Seohyun really loves you, Yoong." Victoria smiled, happy for her artist. It's the first time she's like this. She hoped it would last longer. 

 

"Unnie, don't give so much hope please." Yoona pout her lips. "I still think my Seohyun is liking that Joongki."

 

"Aish, can you stop being silly? You are showing your love to her, right? It's not something you should be worry if you keep showing your love to her."

 

"The thing is, I don't like showing it to public." Yoona sighed, as she confessed. She looked back to Victoria through the rear view mirror.

 

"Wae?"

 

"I just feel like... keeping it in private would be better - so our relationship will last long if ever we'll get official or something. And I'm not type of a person that will show it to public, especially that it's the real love you're feeling for the other person." Yoona replied, determined of her decision to keep her feelings private - not in public. "Is that right... or wrong?" However, she wants to know an opinion from Victoria.

 

"What do you feel like?"

 

"Yes?"

 

"Yes for right?"

 

Yoona simply bobs her head up and down.

 

"Well, keep that. If you feel that way. But I'm happy seeing this. This will really be good... for your work. You know, inspiration?" Victoria believes so. She herself is inspired because of her lover at the moment.

 

"Yeah? But right now, I'm quiet not inspired... " Yoona looked back to the filming. "Because I'm not the person with her right now."

 

"Childish."

 

"Hahaha, I know. But I can't help it."

 

"You do understand they're just acting right?"

 

"Of course. But like I've said, I just can't help it. This is the first time we're working together, yet, we're not couple in the drama. Aigoo, my Seohyun heart..." Yoona dramatically held her chest and dropped her body again. "Call 911 Unnie. I think I'm having heart attack due to too much jealousy right now. I need a better heart... I need a better Seohyun heart...huhuhuhu." she cutely cried, yet no tears will come out.

 

"Silly." Victoria chuckles in amusement only.

 

Sitting up again, Yoona crossed her arms and leaned into the seat. "I'll just imagine myself I'm in Joongki's place."

 

"You in Joongki's place - like you're the one wiping the corner of her lips... smiling with sweet eye-smiles to her... tucking her hair strands at the back of her ears and then..."

 

"I will lean in, and whispers, 'I promise, I will take care and protect of you forever.'" Yoona softly says, while watching intently the filming. And yes, it feels better now, imagining herself as Seohyun's good looking knight. "Then Seohyun will tell me, 'I love you Yoong, forever.' 

 

"That's even better--"

 

"Better than Joongki." Yoona cut Victoria's words, like a happy girl. But she can't help it and once again feel the anxiety in her heart. Seohyun is such a bright person, so there will be some possibilities Joongki will like her too. And the young musical actress will also like her back. In case, she will make a ship name for them. "Joongki plus Seohyun is... JoongSeo?"

 

"What is that?"

 

"Their ship name."

 

Victoria let out a soft chuckle. "And what about Yoona and Seohyun?"

 

"Yoona plus Seohyun... is... Hmm... Yoonhyun? But... there's only 20% hope for Yoonhyun now. And there's 80% for JoongSeo. Aigoo." Yoona once again dropped her body, only to accidentally hit her head against the handle of the door. "Yah!" she seriously slapped it, as she sat up again, rubbing her head. Victoria on her driver seat is laughing so much.

 

Suddenly, Yoona heard her phone ringing. She fished it out from her pocket and smile when she discovers it's Sun Xiao Xiao. "Unnie, stop laughing. Xiao Xiao is calling." she requested first her manager to calm down.

 

"Fine." Which Victoria complied. But decided to leave the car, to give Yoona a privacy.

 

Yoona sighed and answered the phone call, "Hi, Xiao?"

 

[Yoong, are you in the filming site?]

 

"Yeah. Why? Where are you?"

 

[I'm coming there too.]

 

Just like that, it ended. Yoona was left puzzled. "Why does she needs to call? Oh well." But she shrugs right after. She will see her later after all. Putting her phone back to her pocket, she stepped out of the car, rubbing on her head again, but this time, with a fix on her hair as well.

 

She then approached Seohyun, who was apparently on a break, drinking some water. "Hey." she surprised her from behind, poking at her shoulder. She pulled a chair to take her seat besides the latter.

 

"You finally went out." Seohyun greeted with a sweet smile, after drinking her water on a bottle.

 

"Because I miss my baby." Yoona pinched the younger girl's nose, instead of poking, as she supposed to do. The latter giggles and also does the same. "So how was working with Joongki so far? It's the third day now."

 

"It's great. He's really such a gentleman." Seohyun reached for Yoona's hand and intertwined them which the other girl also did, flashing her sweet smile at the same time. "Thanks for the breakfast you've sent earlier by the way."

 

"I know you will like it." Yoona smiled, happily. "But, who is more than gentleman? Yoongie or Joongki?" She asked, randomly.

 

"Gentleman? You're a girl, Yoongie."

 

"Just answer it, please?" Yoona pout her lips cutely.

 

"Okay." Giggling, Seohyun once again pinch the doe-eyed, but her cheeks this time. "Both. I say both."

 

"What? Choose one."

 

"I want to choose two."

 

"But choose one!!!" Yoona whined, like a child.

 

"Two is better!!!" And Seohyun copied, lamely.

 

The two ends up chuckling and giving each other a brief hug.

 

"Aigoo, I'm glad he's treating you well." Yoona sighed, playing with Seohyun's hand on top of her lap.

 

Reaching for the doe-eyed girl's hair, Seohyn brushed it at the back as she utters, "Why? He isn't treating you well?" or asks in a playful way.

 

"No." Yoona joked, earning a hit from the girl on her arm. "Of course he is. He's such a good friend after all." she chuckled softly. "So are you free later? I'm free later." yet, she proceeds to a different topic right away. It will only make her heart ache, if she continue talking about Song Joong Ki.

 

"Until 3pm. Why?" Seohyun got excited. She hasn't honestly gone a tour with JoongKi because of their busy filming. And now that Yoona is asking her about this 'free', she's sure it's going to be the same?

 

Yoona leaned in to Seohyun's left ear and whispered, "Let's have a date then."

 

"Chincha?" Seohyun's heart skips a beat. And once again, a reason for her stomach to have thousands of butterflies. If she can only scream out of giddiness, she would have done it already. "Where?" she whispers back, biting her lip, supressing her big smile from ear to ear. But no matter what, she can't help it and smile so wide.

 

"Around Jeju. You ask me about 8 hours of date, right? Let's do it. Let's have a tour around Jeju."

 

'KYAAAAA FINALLY!!!' In Seohyun's mind right now, but she remained calm outside and, "So if we will date around 3pm, we will end our date around 12midnight?"

 

"Likely, Seobaby." Yoona can't stop smiling. She peek at Seohyun's cheeks when she realized there weren't anyone watching them. Everyone are busy on their own thing, so it's safe. Especially from Joongki's sight. The guy is on the other side, busy on his phone.

 

"Okay. Let's do then." Seohyun poke at Yoona's nose. She so wanted to scream again, too bad she's not allowed to do so. Otherwise, she'll get herself embarrass.

 

Again, Yoona peek to Seohyun's cheeks, like a happy girlfriend already. She wanted to make-up with Seohyun, ever since a week without hanging out with her - this is her chance. And a chance to have each other's arms again. How much she miss this girl by her side, though.

 

"Yoong!"

 

Upon hearing the familiar voice from behind, Yoona looked back, and smike ti see Xiao Xiao. That made Seohyun to slowly let go pf her hand.

 

"Hi, Xiao. What's up?"

 

"Glad to see you really here." Xiao Xiao smiled so bright. "Hi Seohyun." She waved cutely to Seohyun as well.

 

"Hi." Seohyun waved back. Still so awkward. Maybe because Yoona is around and she know the older girl likes her.

 

"Can I borrow Yoona for a moment?" Xiao Xiao didn't hesitate and ask Seohyun.

 

"Sure. Why not?" Seohyun said, but her mind goes . 'No. She's mine. She will stay.'

 

Xiao Xiao quickly grabbed Yoona up through her arm. Immediately started dragging her away from Seohyun.

 

"I'll see you later Hyun."

 

"Yes. You too Yoongie." Seohyun hesitantly waves her hand, sighing in the process while watching the doe-eyes leaving with someone else. 'Why is it still hard to see then together like friends only? They look good together too.'

 

"Hey." It's Joongki's turn to approach Seohyun and take the empty chair next to her. "Where are they going?"

 

"I don't know. But it seems they'll out to somewhere good." Seohyun answers with a brief raise of her shoulder.

 

"Why do you sound you don't like it?" Joongki chuckles, as he find it funny.

 

"What?" Seohyun exclaimed. "I am not." Defending herself strongly.

 

"Calm down. I was just asking. Let's share some music then. While we wait they'll resume the filming." Joongki moves his chair closer so he can hand the other earphone to the younger girl.

 

Seohyun gladly takes the right earphone and put it in her right ear. Right then, she heard the song. But she was surprised when she realized it an ost of mamma mia, thank you for the music, which is also her favorite out of the songs in the musical. "Whoa, you're listening to this?"

 

"It's my favorite. You also love this song?" Joongki is quite surprised the young girl is surprised with the song.

 

"It's my favorite." Seohyun admitted. "Out of the songs in the musical." 

 

"We have the same favorite. That's so cool." Joongki chuckled. "So we really should share."

 

Seohyun giggles, finding it cute to see Joongki becoming so happy knowing that they have the same favorite. "But why do you like this song?" Thus, it curious her.

 

"It's just so lively for me. And the meaning of the song is really... Inspiring." Joongki replied with a charming smile. "I think I have fall in love with the song already."

 

'Awww, I'm melting again. Wae cute too Joongki?'

 

"Wae?" 

 

Seohyun snapped out of her thoughts immediately. "N-Nothing. Um, I was just thinking of something." she blushed, out of embarrassment. She shyly smiled at the same time.

 

"So speaking of musical. Do you have another one in line, after Mamma Mia?"

 

"Hmm? Oh, So far there's no plan for that yet. I'm concentrating on other stuffs first, before going on another musical." Seohyun feels like she was asked by her fan. Joongki sounded like one of them.

 

"Aww, too bad. I would have watch again." Joongki had a pout of disappointment in his face. "But I'll be looking forward for more." he added, to make the girl not feel bad. "I wanna watch again."

 

"T-Thanks, Joongki-ssi. I really appreciate it." Seohyun replied. 'Is she just fan boying now? Or not? hehe, so cute.'

 

Joongki was about to ask another thing when his phone rings, causing for their music ringing in their ears to stop. Seohyun's attention have also diverted to his phone. 

 

"My sister. This must be about my mother. Can I excuse for a while?"

 

"Sure. No problem." Seohyun pulled the earphone off of her ear, handing it to the older guy. Joongki flashed a sweet smile before getting up and answer the phone call away from the younger girl.

 

Crossing her arms and sighing, Seohyun's lips once again curled into a big smile, watching Joongki talking on the phone. 'He's really such a nice guy. I didn't regret he's one of my idol. Hehe.' But out of a sudden, the wind blows too strong, her mind was reminded by the 'kiss'. Yes, that kiss scene she had with Joongki. The wind effect of it, just made her really recall how did their lips connected with each other.

 

Flashback...

 

Seohyun felt a bit nervous and seriously feeling cold as she stood in front of the camera, waiting for Joongki to finally stood next to her. Apparently, the scene she is about to do with the handsome actor is the kiss scene. The first kiss scene she will do with the latter.

 

While she's quite, her mind had seems to be divided by two persons. The calm one, and the wild fan girl one.

 

'KYAAA HEART PLEASEEEE STOOOOOP IT. YES, I KNOW. I KNOW IT'S HIM. THE SONG JOONG KI. BUT YOU HAVE TO CALM DOWN. IT'S JUST AN ACTING. IT'S JUST YOUR WORK. AND, REALLY REALLY JUST WORK WITHOUT ANY FEELINGS INVOLVED IN THERE.

 

'But for freaking out loud, it's Song Joong Ki. You are her fan too.'

 

'Calm down... calm down and do as what you did with your musicals as well. Okay? Yeah?'

 

'SEO JOOHYUN YOU'RE DAMN LUCKY!!! CONGRATS!'

 

'I miss kissing my Yoongie though. I was literally blown away when we first kiss. Okay, I'll just imagine, I'm kissing my Yoongie.'

 

'SONG JOONGKI! SONG JOONGKI SONG JOONGKI'

 

'Im Yoona. Im Yoona. Im Yoona.'

 

Taking a deep breath, Seohyun shook her head to put her sense back. Then, she put herself back to the scene, where she just had her cry. That was on time Joongki went back with his natural charming smile, towards her. They're in the balcony, apparently. And it's the part where she was crying because of Alice (Yoona's character) and her knight Yuan came to the rescue to accompany her. They have already take the scene where she's crying and talking about how she's broken about Alice. The only thing that left is the kissing scene.

 

Holding back the glass of wine the staff handed, Seohyun stared back also to Joongki, acting as a broken Ally. Her face is showing sad face whilst Joongki has worried expressions for her.

 

Action!

 

As soon as they heard the cue, Seohyun si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter