My Girl: 10 [Final 1.2]

My Girl, My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

10 | Locked

 

-----

 

 

*shattered glasses*

 

Victoria was on the phone, in the balcony when she suddenly heard a loud noise coming from the bathroom. Hurriedly, she rushed to it - just on time door was flung open. "Omo. Y-YOONA!" She is shock in horror what she discovers. There she saw her artist, standing in front of a broken mirror of the bathroom. Hair is damp but her right hand is shaking, while it's creating blood from the wound she got. "WHAT DID YOU JUST DO TO YOURSELF? JUST WHEN WE'RE ABOUT TO LEAVE!" Victoria angrily scolded, hurriedly grabbing a face towel on top of the counter and grabs Yoona hand, covering it with it, so it will somehow stop the blood from dripping. She pulled the immobile girl out of the bathroom and gently drags her to the sofa. She quickly dialed the medic's contact number in the resort.

 

"I... I... J-Just thought... It would help me feel numb." Yoona reasoned, did not even show any hurt expressions in her face. It's expressionless. She can only feel pain in her hand at the moment, which is a good thing for her. "I think... it's effective?" Because she can't feel the pain in her heart.

 

"I need some medic here. My artist. She-She's wounded. HURRY UP! THE BLOOD IS DROPPING FAST!" Victoria couldn't calm herself. Watching the blood's droplet on the floor just made her feel more pain for Yoona. But as she looks at the deer, she seems like, she doesn't feel any pain?

 

Yoona sighed and looked at the her hand. "It seems that, I can endure a pain more coming from a physical wound, compared to a wound in my heart." she chuckled, as she find it funny.

 

"Aish, I can't wait for them. Come on, let's fix that up." Victoria ushered Yoona to stand up, and the girl stood up, holding her covered hand obediently. She opens the door for her, and the latter walks out first, before she does. She supported her by hold her forearm, while they head to the elevator.

 

"Victoria? Yoona? What is happening?"

 

Victoria looked back and saw Amber catching up on them. "No. You guys should prepare now to leave. I'll take Yoona to the infamy first." she did stop Yoona from walking.

 

"What happened to her?" Amber asked when she saw that Yoona's hand was covered by a face towel. But it was full of blood. 

 

"Accident happened unexpectedly." Victoria said, and walked into the lift with Yoona. She hurriedly pressed the first button and - "Don't wait for us anymore. We'll see you guys in Seoul." she told Amber. "Don't tell Seohyun please. She doesn't have to know."

 

Amber stopped in front - just she can have a glimpse of Yoona's expressionless face. And she did not even look at her until the door opens. "Aigoo, just when we're now going to go back to Seoul."

 

"Why did you said it's accident?" Yoona questioned her manager after the door closes and the lift started to go down. 

 

"Why?! Do you want me to tell her you hurt yourself? And then what? Seohyun will know and she will get worry. Do you want that?" Victoria sighed in frustrations. "You really don't need to hurt yourself just to feel numb there." she pointed to the doe-eyed girl's chest. "There are more easy way to do so you could get over from it."

 

Yoona smiled, slyly. "Chincha? Tell me later." her visions are starting to get blur, probably because of the wound and the pain she's enduring.

 

"I will tell you really later. Because... you seemed like, you're about to faint now. But hold on there. We'll get you treated." Victoria sighed, exhaustively. She knows Yoona's feelings, and it made her really disappointed with what she's seeing. Though she was able to finished the drama filming, at the end of the day, she's still the broken deer. It hurts to see her like this, but she can't also be like her. She has to be strong - like the girl is doing. 

 

Once again, Yoona looked at her covered hand. "I'm envy... I'm envy with my wound, they can able to fix this. Whilst, my broken heart - they can't." She sighed, disappointingly.

 

"Aigoo, I feel you. But, seriously that's stupid Yoona. Never ever hurt yourself just because of your broken heart. Stop it. This is enough, araso?"

 

"If you will tell me on how to get rid of this easily." Yoona answered, with a low voice. She reached for Victoria's shoulder, so she can still able to stand still. The more she stand, the more her visions are getting blur and blur. 

 

"No problem. I'll tell you some tricks." Victoria replied, giving Yoona and rub on her hand - on top of her shoulder.

 

*ding*

 

The elevator arrived in no time. Automatically causing for the door to open. And just as they were about to leave, the medic came to them. Yoona at the same time loses her sight and fainted - just on time the medic captured her. Victoria almost want to squeal in horror, but she quickly covered - and let her worried tears drops.

 

Hurriedly, the team of medic takes Yoona to the resort's infamy - with Victoria following like a worried mother for her child.

 

-

 

Amber walked in back to Seohyun and her room just to see Seohyun on the bed, lying while cuddling with her bunnyhyun Yoona gave. She sighed and approached the latter. "Are you ready to go?" asks her softly.

 

"Do they have the same flight with us?" Seohyun asks rather. She feels like talking to Yoona before going to the airport. But knowing the girl is avoiding her ever since their so called break up, she felt hesitating a little. So she ask if they have the same flight, so it can be her chance to talk to the girl. It wasn't only Yoona who is hurting, she herself had been trying to endure her pain. Honestly, she realized it was more of her mistake. She didn't let Yoona explain herself more, and she didn't voice out her issue about the doe-eyed girl's 'sweet' attitude over Xiao Xiao so she can understand the girl's behavior. Which lead her thought the girl is just playing with her. She tried to talk to Xiao Xiao about the issue, but the girl has the different flight. She just went to the airport earlier without even saying a word to her and Yoona.

 

Sighing, Amber take a seat at the edge of the bed, reaches for the girl's hand and give it a gentle squeeze. "No. They're not having the same flight. We have earlier flight than them. Come on, let's leave now before we'll be left."

 

"Manager Liu, was I the mistake?" Seohyun slowly sat up, still holding the stuff toy in her arms. "Because I feel like I was. I just realized I didn't mean to break off between us. I didn't mean what I've told her. I feel like talking to her and raise my concern about her behavior when it comes to Xiao Xiao. But she's avoiding me."

 

"I honestly shouldn't have told you about Yoona's irresponsibilities in showing her love for you. Instead, I should have raise this to Yoona and understand her. But too late, look, you guys aee hurting ."Amber felt so guilty. "I am to blame here, because you follow my advise. I'm so sorry."

 

Seohyun lifted her hands up, reaching for Amber's cheeks to wipe her little tears. "Don't blame yourself Unnie. It was all my fault too. I feel the same way with you... You just care for me so much, that you said those words." she can't help it and also let another tears dropping.

 

"I just realize Yoona isn't really as what I've thought. She loves you really." Amber mumbles between her soft sobs. "I just hope Yoona won't hate you, Hyunnie." she added, as she gently pushed the young girl's hand away from her. She calmed herself in the process.

 

"Don't worry, I'm going to fix this. She won't hate me though." Seohyun said, wiping her own tears.

 

"Eh?"

 

"Because she likes me still. And I'm hard to hate. hehe."

 

Amber chuckled. "Silly."

 

"But this is going to be hard. She was really hurt, Unnie." Seohyun sighed with a pout.

 

"Aigoo, indeed. Aish, let's just get going now. We will be left if we continue our silliness here." Amber stood up and pulled Seohyun at the same time. The latter pulled her for a comforting and warm hug, which startles her for a second. "Wae?"

 

"Thank you for always being here for me, Unnie. I really appreciate this. You're like my real sister now. Hehe." Seohyun gratefully whispers.

 

Rubbing the back of her artist's back, Amber also replied, "Thank You also - you always treat me well. I love you, Seohyun."

 

"I love you too, Unnie." Sweetly, Seohyun peek at Amber's cheek as she pulled back. She smiled, and so as her manager - feeling that 'sister love' between them.

 

Just right then, a knock on the door was heard. Amber raised her brows towards Seohyun. "Do you expect anyone to visit you?"

 

"Nope." Seohyun instantly shook her head. "I'll get it." then reached for the door subsequently. "Omo. I thought you've left already?" Heck, it only surprised her.

 

"My flight is different hour from yours, but I haven't gone to airport." It's JoongKi right in front of the door. He always had that big smile in his face, that made the other girl smile. 

 

"What are you doing here, then?" Seohyun is curious. But at the same time, happy to see the guy that really teaches her in their 5 days of filming. She has learned a lot from him. But at the same time, that fan girl mode is always there.  

 

"Can I excuse her for a moment?" JoongKi asked Amber, who was behind the latter.

 

"Yeah, sure." Amber bowed a little.

 

Joongki take Amber's answer as a cue to held Seohyun's wrist and gently drags her outside her room. He drags her to her room only.

 

"What are you going to talk with me?" Seohyun continued to be curious.

 

Upon arriving inside, Joongki let go of Seohyun's hand and picked up that small box on top of his night stand. He then proceeds to give it to Seohyun, along with his sweet smile. "I am suppose to give this to you the other day, but since we weren't able to have alone time together, I have to take this chance and hand this to you. It's a gift, for our successful partnership in the drama."

 

"Chincha? You... you're giving this to me?" Didn't expect it, Seohyun hesitantly accepted the gift. "T-Thanks." She is truly speechless. "I appreciate it." But she can only thank the nice Song Joongki. It made her heart flutters, feeling special.

 

"I hope you like that. Just open in the plane." JoongKi said quiet not sure the girl will like it.

 

"I-"

 

JoongKi did not hesitate and pulled Seohyun for a hug, that surprised Seohyun. "I know we're going to see each other again in Seoul, but just a goodbye hug before I went off. By the way, Don't give up on your feelings for Yoona please. Coz I know Yoona isn't too."

 

Seohyun blinks fast for a couple of times before she responded, "You've... noticed it?"

 

"Yoona is avoiding you obviously. So I thought you guys have some problem." Joongki slowly pulled back. He fixed the girl's hair and cupped her cheeks. "I believe you guys are meant to be. So, fix it before anyone of you could break the connection. Hmm?"

 

'We just broke it. Aigoo.' Seohyun smiled genuinely to JoongKi's concern. "Thank You." and she really appreciates it again.

 

"Just sent me a text if you guys are already official. I would really love to know." Joongki retracted back his hand, smiling warmly back to Seohyun. 

 

"Why would you love to know?" Seohyun giggles, as she find it cute.

 

"Because I want to know your happiness..." Joongki replied, sweetly. "And Yoona's. You know I care for that deer as well."

 

"Okay. Thank You again."

 

"Come, let's get you back to your room." Joongki held Seohyun's wrist again and reached for her luggage using his free hand. He then gently lead the young girl out of the room. "I'll see you in Seoul?"

 

"Yes, you too." Seohyun replied, as she opened the door.

 

"Bye." Joongki waves for the last time, as he heads to the lift.

 

"See you." Seohyun simply said, waving a little until she can see Joongki have entered the elevator. With that, she went back to the room, only to see Amber sitting on the mattress with arms close. "He just handed this to me." 

 

"He gave you a gift? Wow. But why I can't see you spazzing over it?"

 

Seohyun sighed. "How can I? My heart is apparently not happy." she flopped back to the bed with a bounce. Amber stole the small box from her grasp. "Joongki Oppa said to open it only on the plane."

 

"Oh. Sorry." Amber immediately put the box back to Seohyun's hand. "But we have to prepare now. No more time for laziness."

 

As soon as her manager have stood up, Seohyun sat up, grabs bunnyhyun and looked at the box in her other hand then her bunnyhyun. "Who would have thought, I'm the luckiest fan on earth. I receive two gifts coming from my idols. But my number one idol is the best." She literally hugs the stuff toy and squeezed it. "Aigoo, I hope bunnyYoong still accepts me if I will ask her to fix us." But that only made her feel her heavy hurting heart. She sighed so loud, as she sadly pout.

 

 

==

 

 

"Oh. You guys are here?" Amber was surprised to see Victoria, and Yoona behind the latter, walking in to the same plane while she's putting her and Seohyun's stuffs to the locker above their heads.

 

"I know right? But it was quick. Nothing is serious." Victoria replied meaningfully.

 

Upon hearing her manager, Seohyun's head turned behind - just so her heart would race - when she saw Yoona. But the girl didn't seem to notice her. She's on her hood, looking down while hands are on her pocket. She almost want to call for her but she realized she did not noticed her.

 

"Hi, Hyun." Instead, it's Victoria only who greeted her with a bright smile and a small wave. Then, the latter gives Yoona a way to take her seat behind them.

 

"I... thought you guys doesn't have the same flight?" She asks, while keeping her eyes to Yoona, who only peacefully take her seat, without giving her a glance. She's wearing earphones on her ears, probably the reason why.

 

"They honestly have the same flight, Hyun. Hehe." Amber sheepishly told her artist, earning a brief glare from the latter.

 

"It's a good thing we just have the same seats." Victoria also put her stuffs and Yoona's, while Amber have finished and takes her seat next to Seohyun.

 

Sighing, Seohyun felt that ache of her heart again, watching Yoona looked like a zombie. She felt bad more, seeing her this hurt. 

 

"Hyun, just go back to your seat. She won't really talk. hehe." Victoria signals Seohyun through a whisper, that the latter heard and complied. She takes her seat next to Yoona after a while. "Yoong, you want to drink some juice?"

 

"Yes, please." Yoona answered, with a low voice. is already dry, she needs to drink something at least. Plus, it can help to gain some strength. Her wound had definitely put her energy down.

 

Seohyun who heard Yoona's voice smiled a little. She peek behind, and saw Yoona putting down her hood using her left hand. 'KYAAA, SO HANDSOME.' In her thoughts, when she saw that. She hasn't really stop fan girling over her - has she? Because it came so sudden for her. Well, Yoona's really handsome despite being a girl. When Yoona fixed her hair - she can't help and - 'AIGOO, AIGOO... AIGOO... ' It made her heart more ache though, to remind herself about their unofficial break up. Which is all her fault, because she was too into her emotions that time.

 

"Yoongie... " she whispers to herself, so eager to get up and hug her - hug her until she will say 'Let's go back to the way we are.' Or, 'It's Okay, Even if it hurts'. 'Yoongie, please look at me. Look at me... look at me... ' Sigh. 

 

Amber who heard her artist have whispered Yoona's nickname, realized she was peeking behind them. "Aigoo, look who's still fan girling after the break up. tsk,tsk." she said lowly to herself.

 

Seohyun abruptly compose herself when she saw Yoona look at her way. "Did she just look at me?" that cause for her heart to race nervously.

 

Taking a peek behind, Amber rolled her eyes. "No. She didn't." She gives Seohyun a knock on the head, earning a loud sigh of relief. "Stop doing that if you don't want her to look at you. tsk,tsk, silly."

 

"Unnie... "

 

"Hmm?"

 

"She's still so handsome." Seohyun confessed without a doubt. "I miss my baby." she pout her lips, feeling that ache of her heart continuously.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter