My Love: 06

My Girl, My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   

06 | A Project

 

♥♥♥

 

Upon pulling over the car, Yoona was about to unbuckle her own seat belt when her friend, Xiao Xiao asked her something, that made her turn to her.

 

"Are you okay?"

 

"What makes you say that?" Yoona chuckles, as she find the question funny. Not just about the question, but also her accent. Though the girl is Chinese, she's learning fast of Hangul except for her accent. Of course, she's not pure Korean.

 

"You've been so quiet ever since you fetch me in my hotel. I feel like you are... having a problem?"

 

Yoona sighed. "No. I don't have." she put on a friendly smile to reassure the girl.

 

"But-"

 

"We're here. Let's go out before I change my mind and leave you instead." She jokes, as she decided to unbuckle her seat belt and lean into the girl, so she can unbuckle hers too.

 

"Thanks, Yoona." Xiao Xiao could only reply with a sweet gesture by pinching the doe-eyed girl's cheeks a little. 

 

"No problem." Yoona flashed a smile before she opened her door. She didn't think twice and also opens the other girl's door.

 

"Whoa, it's really good here at night. Isn't it?" Xiao Xiao looked around while smiling. Even though it's already night time, she can still see people strolling around. And most of them are couples, which made her giggle. 

 

Yoona closes door on the car first before she stood next to the other girl. "Will you only stand here and admire the park?"

 

"What? Of course not."

 

"Then let's stroll around." Putting her hood first, Yoona started leading her friend. However, the girl had momentarily stop her when she put her one arm around her right. She briefly ruffles her bangs and resumes walking. She's taking her near the river, so she can have a closer look. A meaningful smile creeps in her face when she was reminded by Seohyun - earlier.

 

Flashback...

 

"I SWEAR YOONGIE! IF YOU ARE REALLY GOING, I'LL BLOCK YOUR NUMBER IN MY PHONE!"

 

Yoona chuckles listening to Seohyun's shout outside her room. She wanted to tell her she's already threatening her, but she's changing her clothes, it's hard to shout back. 'Why I suddenly love hearing this from her. I feel so giddy inside.' 

 

"SUN XIAO XIAO is a third wheel! YOU CAN'T LET HER DO THIS TO US!"

 

"I'VE SEEN HER POSTS ON WEIBO. YOU CAN'T BLAM ME BEING RIDICULOUS LIKE THIS!"

 

"YAH! I THOUGHT YOU JUST CONFESS?!"

 

"YOONGIEEEEE I'M FREAKING OOOUUUT!!!"

 

"THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!!!"

 

Yoona has just put on her hood when she realizes there's no more shout from the Seo Joohyun. "Oh I think she lose her voice now? So cute-"

 

"I LOVE YOU! Just a reminder. Hehe."

 

The mention of 'love' made her world stop - her heart stop from beating for a good second. 'Holy. She's too bold now. KYAAAA I LOVE THIS. I love you Seohyun! I love you Seo Joohyun Baby. My Seobaby~' Thus, it only cause her to spazz through smiling idiotically in front of the mirror. She can't help it and put her hand on top of her heart again, feeling that pump of her heart, wildly beating again and again. And slowly but surely, her cheeks are turning a bright red. 'But dang, I hope I am not hurting her this way. I just want you to understand your decision Seobaby. But I respect your decision as well. It's been only a week. Of course, I'd like to know you better. But guess, we don't have the same logic in love. hehe. I love you, Seobaby. Always.' She eventually pat her cheeks again to return it's color.

 

Satisfied, she fixes her hair back and take a breath in and exhaled loud enough. "Aigoo, I'm like a player - but well... I can't also let Xiao Xiao go around without me. She doesn't know the place well." with that, she headed outside. 

 

"You're really going?"

 

'She's sure so jealous'. Yoona grinned when she realized Seohyun's still not over with it while she's climbing down the stairs. "Yup. I have to. My friend wants me to accompany her. I'll be home early, though."

 

"What about me?" Seohyun pouted sadly, while enduring the aching in her heart. "Who will eat these pizzas?"If only she can stop her, she would. But it looks like this girl can't be stop at this moment. 'I hate this. Why she's stopping our date so early? And it's because of that Chinese girl.'

 

"Me?" Chuckling softly, Yoona turned off the TV and also pulled off the flash drive being plugged on the usb port.

 

"Should I come with you too?" Seohyun hesitantly but shyly suggested. "You-You know, I-I... want to also meet her. She's your friend, right? I think I should know her too." 

 

"I'd like to. But wouldn't that be awkward?" Yoona handed the girl's flash drive in the process. "I think the place isn't going to be a good idea for introducing you two. Hmm, maybe some time?"

 

"O-Okay. But wait... you're not going to drop me home, Yoongie?" Seohyun feels like she doesn't want to separate with Yoona that easy. Nor did she actually wants to let her see that girl. But since she's sure she will go and see that girl, she can only ask for her to drop her home.

 

Yoona stepped closer to the younger girl and kissed her forehead. "Of course I wouldn't like to see you going home alone. I would never do that."

 

"I'm glad." Seohyun's smile went back. And her heart had somehow lit up. She was about to take her shoulder bag on the sofa, but Yoona got it for her first. And the latter quickly took her hand, intertwining them. She gladly held her back, as they walked out the apartment hand in hand.

 

-

 

"Why Han River Park?"

 

Yoona turned off the engine before she returned the attention of the younger girl. "It's one of the places she hasn't really visited. And she wanted to visit it tonight Seobaby."

 

"We haven't gone there together too." Seohyun was suppose to only say it in her mind but she had accidentally said it loud. She couldn't help it and show her sad face. She felt more jealous now of Xiao Xiao she is going to have a date with her Yoongie - in a place she haven't gone with the latter. 

 

Yoona leaned to unbuckle the girl's seat belt and cupped the her tempting chubby cheeks. She leans and gently pressed her forehead to reassure the girl. "Like I said, I'm going home early." Whispers her.

 

"Okay." Seohyun answered with a satisfied smile, just as Yoona leaned out from her. She was about to unlock the door in her side when she saw the doe-eyed girl left the driver's seat, quickly running to the door and opening it for her. Stepping out of the car, she purse her lips towards the her. "Yoongie." signaling her to kiss her on the lips as well.

 

'Kyaaaa, why still so cute even after our passionate kiss?' Yoona thought at the back of her head before leaning in to the girl's face, making Seohyun close her eyes. But she stopped just right an inch away from the girl's cute lips. Instead, she leaned out a little to pressed her heart shape with finger against her lips.

 

"What was that?" Seohyun automatically opened her eyes, doesn't like what pressed her lips.

 

Yoona shows her finger. "My heart."

 

"Yah!" Seohyun hits the doe-eyed literally, feeling like being fooled. "I want the real thiiiiing!!!" She whines, shaking Yoona's hand while pursing her lips. "Yoongieeee!!!" 

 

"Geez, you want the real thing?"

 

"Yes. Pweaseeee???" Wrapping her arms around the doe-eyed girl's waist, Seohyun still purse her lips, and lean in to Yoona. But the latter covered her lips while trying to avoid her attack. 

 

"I did not brush my teeth, Seobaby."

 

"You end our date so early, I want another kiss, Please!!! I will forgive you tonight if you do another kiss with me." Seohyun reasoned, still holding Yoona's waist so firm around her waist.

 

'Did I just made her fall for my kiss? Well, I can't blame this little bunny. I'm a good kisser. A good lover soon.' Yoona grinned, though still covering her lips. "Fine! Fine! Close your eyes again."

 

Happily, Seohyun closes her eyes and smile from ear to ear, anticipating for what will happen next. She can feel Yoona softened her arms. Next thing she know, Yoona is caressing her face. 'Omg, I want to feel her lips against mine again. The happening in her room seemed short.' her mind goes crazy again, while feeling the rapid beating of her heart. It's not that loud, is it? Coz she'll be too obvious she's excited Yoona will kiss her.

 

'Aish, she's making me confuse if we're not offical yet or we are now? But I love this. Until she'll say we're official, I'll kiss you hard.' Leaning in closer and closer, Yoona just stop an inch away from Seohyun's beautiful lips. "Seobaby... "

 

"Yes?"

 

"I love you." whispered her softly, feeling like she needed to say it.

 

"Yeah, me too." Seohyun replied can't help but giggle. Yoona's breath is brushing dangerously against her lips already - she's being ticklish.

 

"So let's just get official? I promise, I will take care of you."

 

For a good a second, Seohyun was quiet, before she let out another whisper, "At least give me time to sort this out. Let's enjoy's company first... shall we?"

 

"Okay." Yoona sighed audibly. She can't really change the girl's mind that fast, can she? Closing the gap, she kiss the girl on the lips. It was small first, but it got bigger when she thought she needed to show her more of her feelings through the kiss. 'I'll give you a reason to get us official soon.'

 

Seohyun did not hesitate and kiss Yoona back with so much passion.

 

End of Flashback... 

 

"Is the water clean?" Xiao Xiao randomly asks while slowly walking with Yoona. But to her dismay, she didn't hear any reply. "Yoona?" So she looked at her, just to see the latter is spacing out while smiling like an idiot. "Lim Yoona! Are you listening to me?" stopping her tracks that also made the other girl, she pat the girl's cheeks twice and the latter finally broke from her own world and looked at her flustered.

 

"What? D-Did you say something? Did I miss something? Did I miss any of your words?" Yoona felt like she was dumb, asking over and over again. 

 

"You seemed thinking of something. What is it?" Xiao Xiao giggles, finding it cute how Yoona act in front of her now.

 

Yoona blinks for a couple of times to put back her mind before she replies, "Um, Nothing. Just ignore me. I was being weird. Hehe." in a shy way. She leads the girl from walking again in the park, placing her hands under the pockets of her hood.

 

"Okay." Xiao Xiao take the chance again and wrapped her arms around the doe-eyed girl's arm. She feels like this is the first official date she had with Yoona. 

 

"Why don't we take a seat?" Yoona suggested, as she realized there are few empty benches. She doesn't mind the other girl's arm wrapping around her right, thinking that she need some warm. It's a cold night after all. 

 

"Let's have more walk. It's a good exercise anyway." Xiao Xiao replied.

 

"Okay. I wouldn't mind." mutters Yoona simply, as she smiled and looked at the city lights. She was reminded by the first date she had with Seohyun, staring to it. That was really memorable night for her. 'Aigoo, I wonder if she's sleeping now? Or not yet? hehehe.'

 

"By the way, after the our drama - have you thought of going back to China?" Asked Xiao Xiao, recalling the days she spent her break time with Yoona. She misses those days. And, she literally miss this sweet girl.

 

"I did last month, right?"

 

"Yeah, but I was busy that time. I couldn't make some time for you. It's unfortunate." a pout formed in the Chinese's girl's face, sighing in the process.

 

"I'm going back for the drama's prescon." Yoona reminded the girl.

 

"Oh Yeah! I almost forgot." Xiao Xiao exclaimed, almost forgot that event happening next month. It lit her mood up, immediately. "I can't wait then."

 

"By the way, how many days are you staying here?" A sudden curiosity about the other girl's satay crosses the doe-eyed girl's mind.

 

"3 days only." Xiao Xiao replied that instant.

 

"Oh, that's pretty bad. So you will once again tour around the city? Or you're planning to tour other places too?"

 

"I want to go to Jeju."

 

"Cool. That's one of the place I would really recommend." 

 

Suddenly, Xiao Xiao came to a stop. Yoona looked at her confusingly.

 

"My phone, it's vibrating against my pants. I'll answer this first." Xiao Xiao said, taking her phone out of her pocket and check who's calling. "Oh, it's my manager." 

 

"Go ahead. Answer it." Said Yoona simply. The other girl complied, answering the phone call away from her. She took this chance and also check if she receives any messages from Seohyun. A grin just quickly plastered her face when she discovered the latter miscalled for 5 times. And there are 6 messages she sent 30 minutes ago.

 

my Girl:

[Had a great night despite cutting our date early. But you owe me an eight hours of date next time!

 

You're keeping your hands off of the girl, right? I love you. Just a reminder. hehe.

 

Now I understand what you were talking about 'open relationship'.

But did you also understand what I've said about 'slow'? I think you misunderstand it, Yoongie :(

 

It's not about 'open relationship', it's about getting to know more of each other before committing. It's like, I'm reassuring things between us before we follow our feelings, not entertaining other girls except me >.<

 

You know I'm still new when it comes to this. So I don't want to rush us. We will just end up breaking up if we rush this.

I hope you could also do the same. Yoongie please? (pout)

 

I love you, just a reminder. hehe]

 

After reading all the messages she simply replied; 

 

to my Girl:

[I love you too - just a reminder also ;)

Good night.]

 

Just a couple of seconds that pass, she received a message from the latter again.

 

my Girl:

[Go home early. Don't make your father wait for so long.

Or don't even make him lock the door. hehe]

 

"Yoong? Are you still up?"

 

Upon hearing Xiao Xiao's voice back, Yoona put her phone back to her pocket and returned her attention to the girl. "What do you mean?" she asks momentarily.

 

"My Manager did not tell me she's in Korea just now. She's in a korean café and wanted to talk about the project we're going to do." Xiao Xiao excitedly shares.

 

"What? 'We'?" Yoona exclaimed. "I don't understand." But before the girl can response, she heard her phone rings. She hastily fished it out and her manager Victoria is calling her. She sighed and answered the phone call. "Hello?"

 

[Yoong? Are you with XiaoXiao?]

 

"Y-Yes. She's with me. Why?"

 

[That's great. Bring her here. At Cloud Café. Just around the Han River Park. You know the place, right?]

 

"Of course. But what is this? I don't know what's happening." Yoona's surprised with this turn of events. Just earlier, they're at peace and now, two more people will join them.

 

[I'll explain here. See ya.]

 

And with that ending call, Yoona sighed loud enough. "Heol. What is this?"

 

"I think we're going to do a project together. I'm excited, Yoona." Brightly, Xiao Xiao shared her excitement by cutely jumping a little.

 

'Well, this isn't bad. I've work with this girl last year as well.' In Yoona's mind, as she smiled to the other girl. It's funny how this 30 year old girl looks like a teenager the way she acts though.

 

 

=====

 

 

One girl let out such a satisfied moan after having her good warm shower. Her hands are on her hair, while drying it through her towel. It was so good that she almost bump to her closet's wall.

 

Slumping back to her comfy bed, she reaches for her phone and check if her Yoongie sent a response. "She's totally into her date eh?" But she found nothing.

 

She didn't think twice and sent her another message.

 

To my Yoongie:

[Yoongie, your father called me asking where are you already!!!]

 

Just 5 seconds later, Yoona's response can be read as;

 

My Yoongie:

[Tell me when did my father got your number? I only mentioned about you, not even sharing your number to him. Can't sleep no? Stop thinking about me and go to sleep.]

 

Seohyun giggles. She doesn't mind replying because she knows she's caught lying.

 

"Kyaaaaa I need a beauty rest." She squeals and jumps out of bed to take her seat in front of her mirror. Seeing herself in the mirror, her lips curled into a big smile. Her eyes are especially set in her lips, recalling what just happened hours ago. It brings another reason for her heart to beat, as if it always connected to her mind. That puffy cheeks of hers even turned red as she recalls how sweet Yoona's kiss taste like. Not to mention, how did it made her moan. Everything from the kiss is just so perfect. "Now I understand how to kiss through your feelings. It's... Beautiful, exciting and really... You felt more love. Unlike in acting. You feel nothing but empty. Kyaa I love her." She cupped her cheeks with her palms, shaking her head. And then she let out a contented sigh. "Yoongie, don't disappoint me. I trust your love for me but don't take advantage of this."

 

She looks at herself for a couple of minutes before she finally got up and proceeds to the closet. She hasn't even open it when she heard her phone ringing. 

 

Thinking that it must be the doe-eyed, she excitedly dives to her bed and answers the phone call without checking the caller id. "Can't resist me Yoongie?"

 

[Hehe? It's Amber.]

 

Seohyun looked at the screen of her phone only to mentally face palm - it's her manager indeed. "Aish, why does she calls unexpectedly." mumbled her, answering back the phone call in the process. "What's up? Why are you calling almost midnight now Manager Liu?"

 

[You. I should ask why are you awake though.]

 

"Aigoo, then you shouldn't have called? Who will answer if you call?" Seohyun sarcastically said but in a playful way.

 

[Fine. Um, I called because of someone.]

 

"Who?" Lying on her back, Seohyun still holds the phone against her ear on her right.

 

[Im Yoona.]

 

"What about my Yoongie?" the mention of the doe-eyed made Seohyun giggle. Just when she's thinking about the latter, her manager is apparently calling because of her. "Any updates about her?"

 

[Well, I'm apparently in a café here in Han River Park. You know, to have some relaxing moments after the cancellation of your show tonight... when suddenly...] Amber intentionally pause.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter