My Girl: 03

My Girl, My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

03 | Crush 

 

-----

 

After checking herself out to the mirror for about 3 minutes, Seohyun is finally satisfied with her look. She only had light make-up on, since it's already night. And for sure, no one will get to recognize her. 

 

She gather her belongings that can be put on her shoulder bag and pause for a while when she saw the bouquet of flowers, still resting on the side. Next to it, the heart shape pieces of Hershey's chocolates. Once again reminding her that one doe-eyed beauty is waiting for her outside. 

 

In which, it also causes for a big and sweet smile forming into her lips.

 

"I feel like I'm still dreaming." she murmured, patting her cheeks for a little while before grabbing the flowers and her shoulder bag. She fixed her hair briefly and finally walked out the dressing room.

 

There, she saw Yoona patiently standing just next to the door while her back is against the wall.

 

"Let's go?" Yoona quickly held out her hand, asking for the younger girl to take her hand. She had her charming smile on her face.

 

However, Seohyun seems worried if they leave hand in hand. As much as she wants to hold her because she'd been eager to do so, being a public figure also matters. "Will it be okay? Fans of mine are waiting outside. They are expecting me there. They'll be surprise if they're going to see you too." 

 

"I know. But at least here. The moment we are out - I know we have to go separate ways." Yoona knowingly says, earning a satisfied nod from Seohyun. So with that said, she gently took her hand with hers and slowly intertwine it with hers. There's a new feeling that just engulfed her for the first time - it's like an electricity within their hands? Though she has soft hands? But it's an electricity she really can handle. And she even liked it. She can't stop herself and smile, while her heart is once again started beating fast. "Let's go?" she asks to confirm. 

 

Seohyun nodded a little, as she held Yoona back as well. As they started walking, she can feel her heart jumping around again. At the same time, her mind is running, 'For freaking unknown reason - why does it feels so good to be held by her warm and soft hands? Why does I wanna hold her as long as I would like? Why does I feel like selfish? Sounded selfish? And why does, I'm once again floating? My Yoona heart is really over flowing with feels. I didn't know she would be this sweet to me. Kyaa, she's seriously making me crazy. I really didn't regret agreeing to her request. She's really a cool person. I wanna know her more now. Aww... I just realized her cute dimples are this cutest if you look at it closely.' She ends up admiring that cute dimple in Yoona's cheek. She can only see it on photos, now, she's seeing it in person. 'They're so adorable. And... and her little eye bags in those doe-eyes... such a cute sight. Aigoo... I wonder how does it feels like waking up with this kind of face next to you? Kyaa, Why am I thinking like this? But... I'm curious. They say, Yoona is really sweet, and she's proving it to me by holding my hand right now. But in the morning, is she also sweet? Not in text, but in person. Is she sweet upon waking up? The person who will get the chance to wake up next to her is really the luckiest.' She didn't noticed her cheeks are now turning a shade of red while she can't stop staring to her side profile. She only stopped when she heard her voice again.

 

"We're here." Yoona announces, didn't realize she had broke Seohyun's long thoughts. She stopped in the process, as she turns to face Seohyun with her pouty lips.

 

"Wae?" Seohyun smiled however to see Yoona's cute pouty lips.

 

"We're going to separate now." Yoona replied in her soft but sad voice. 

 

"So where are we going to  meet up?" Seohyun chuckled lightly. 'She's damn cute, worrying about our separation when it's only brief.'

 

"Oh, I don't know yet. Wait a second." Yoona hesitantly let go of Seohyun's hand and took her phone out, contacting her manager right away. 

 

Seohyun's turn to pout, when she realize the emptiness in her hand. 'But that's okay.'

 

"Yes. Okay. I'll tell her. I'll see you outside, Unnie." Yoona said and ended the call. She returned her attention to Seohyun right away. "Your manager is already outside - in your car. Your fans are indeed waiting outside now. Um, just tell your manager to drop you off in a park. It's only nearby - you can quickly see it."

 

"Is-Is that the park near in this theater?" Seohyun wanted to confirm.

 

"Yes." Yoona replied, taking Seohyun's hand again for the last time - for only a good 5 seconds. "I'll see you there." She said and opens the door, walking out on it.

 

Seohyun sighed the moment Yoona can no longer be seen. However, Yoona surprised her when she went back to peek her head behind it.

 

"I haven't tell you this - You really look awesome as Seophie. I love everything in the musical except for forehead kiss he did that I saw. See you in the park~" Yoona said it so fast and left that instant - afraid to see her reaction.

 

But Seohyun had heard it well. Her world had stop for a moment - as her mind process it for a while. Then, she let out a sigh, learning that she had really upset Yoona. "No wonder she gave me a forehead kiss." now she understands it why. The sweet forehead kiss is because she doesn't like Sky kissed her forehead. "Is she by chance, jealous though?" The thought made her cheeks turned a bright red again. Cupping her cheeks, she shake her head from left to right - really violently. Until when she had relax again, she had an idiotic smile as she walks out finally.

 

-

 

"For the last time, be careful Yoona. I know the place is safe because it's your Uncle's restaurant - but we can't guarantee. No one is safe with paparazzi." Manager Song told her artist for the last time, after she pulled the car in front of the park.

 

Yoona nodded. "I always noted that in my mind." but with her goofy grin.

 

"One scandal, boom. So be careful."

 

"One scandal, equals... Fans are going to be happy." Yoona replied lamely.

 

Manager Song was about to smack her artist's head when she heard her own phone ringing. She retracted her hand back and just unbuckled her seat belt. "Drive carefully as well."

 

"I know Ma'am. Aigoo, you sounded like you're my late mother." Yoona giggles. But she covered that instant, when she realized she shouldn't be mentioning her mother.

 

"I'm going now. Just give me a call later if you are busted." Victoria said for the last time, before she stepped out of the car.

 

Yoona also went out, but only to transfer to the driver's seat. Victoria is shaking her head, while she's standing in the side, looking for a cab. She can see clearly earlier - Yoona's sure just don't know yet she's already in love. She's just too innocent to define that term yet. But she's proud the girl is not anymore feeling coward. She's now acting according to what she feels. She loved seeing it. And she hopes, the girl won't end up heart broken. Though she knows Seohyun has crush of her too, it's not guarantee that she will accept Yoona's love, in time the deer realized it's not just a crush anymore. "Yoona, I care for you so much - so don't be a heart broken deer. Fighting!" she said to herself with a brief fist in the air.

 

Yoona inside the car giggles when she saw her manager showed a fist in the air. She also did, but she knows the girl won't see it, ever since the car is tinted. A few minutes later, Victoria finally left in a cab.

 

"Aigoo, what took her long? Did she talk to her fans again?" Yoona now is checking her time after being left alone. It had been 15 minutes since her manager left. And yet, she hasn't seen any familiar white car Seohyun always uses. "Did she forgot now? Or what?" Heck, she can't stop herself and get worry. She hastily took her phone out of her pocket and was about to call the girl when she just realized she received a text message coming from the girl.

 

My Girl:

[You must be waiting now.

I'm sorry. I can't get out of my fans as fast as I expected.

I just left from them. I'm heading anyway ;)

 

Wait for a little bit Yoongie ^^ ]

 

"Well, that's a relief." She literally sighed in relief, as she returned her phone and she leaned to her seat with her hands behind her head. Her smile unconsciously formed from ear to ear, recalling what happened earlier. She didn't made it obvious but she really felt Seohyun's gazes on her the entire time. It felt so ridiculously amazing someone seems to admire her. But she felt so fuzzy inside, knowing that she had held her hand again for numerous times now. She still can feel her hand with hers - she seriously love it. "My Seohyun heart is really happy... I'm glad I moved now before someone could do like this to her.... Oh... I don't know if it's just crush only." murmurs her, while enjoying the night lights outside coming from the cars passing by.

 

And right then, she thought of listening to her own song. She opened her phone, put it to the passenger seat and plays it. "Now, that's even better." she has a satified idiotic grin in her face. When it's her turn to sing, she also sings to it.

 

Just another 10 minutes later, Seohyun finally arrived. And it happened that Yoona is singing the part, "My love~ My Love~ My Love~" Yoona's heart skips a beat and her world slows down, as her eyes are set on the younger girl, slowly approaching the car - gorgeously for her eyes. As if the wind blows, she can see the girl's hair floating and the more she looks at her like that, the more she can feel more of her heart beating wildly like it hasn't been like that. Butterflies under her stomach and her lips opened slightly. 'Why I haven't seen this kind of side of hers? She's perfect... like an Angel... indeed...' 

 

Everything around the girl seems to be blurry now, that she can only see her, and she can only hear her heart beating. Everything is now like heaven for her. How much she wanted to live for it forever. But It only lasted for good seconds though. She snapped out from reality the moment she heard a knock on the window.

 

Frantically, she got out of her car and headed to the passenger's seat's door. She opened it for her and the girl stepped inside. She quickly went back to the driver's seat and buckled her own seat belt after Seohyun does herself.

 

"Your phone." Seohyun handed Yoona's phone, which was on her seat when she takes her seat. "Deoksugung Stone Wall?" It's still playing her song, which made her giggle. 

 

Yoona hurriedly took her device and awkwardly smile at the younger girl. "I was waiting for you while singing my song." she admitted shyly, as she the engine and carefully drives off.

 

'Aww, no wonder.' In Seohyun's thoughts before she replied, "Okay." simply.

 

"But... Really? You were caught up by your fans? Why?" Yoona can't hold herself and be curious. Normally, the girl would only send hearts and kisses.

 

Upon being asked, Seohyun cupped her own cheeks as she replied, "They-they ask me about you. If you are my friend." With her soft but shy voice. She sighed audibly after that.

 

Yoona widened her eyes briefly to look at Seohyun and return to the road with her eyes blinking a bit fast. "What... What-what... did you... Tell them?"

 

"I... Didn't reply. So that leads for more... Questions a-about you, attending the show e-earlier." Stammers Seohyun right at the end.

 

"You answered them?"

 

"I have to. But some of it are lies."

 

"Like what?"

 

"Like I'm not seeing you." Seohyun bit her lower lip immediately. She doesn't know if her answer is good or not. She turns to Yoona and the girl is seen quietly smiling. "I think that was..."

 

"It's alright. We can't reveal we are really seeing each other from now on." Yoona said, flashing a charming smile to Seohyun.

 

Seohyun turned away from Yoona, so she can, 'Kyaa! Why does she always smile like that to me? Control your heart Seohyun. You can't embarrass yourself again. Kyaaa!!! But at least I can squeal inside.'

 

"Seohyun... Can I ask you something?" Yoona broke her silence after a while.

 

Seohyun composes herself and looked at Yoona again.

 

"Um, About Sky-" However, Yoona didn't get to continue her question when she heard a beep. 

 

And Seohyun seem to know its hers. So she fish it out of her pocket and check the notification she received. She curiously opens it only to see preview of photos from Yoona's guesting in a chinese TV show. She had follow a fansites of Yoona so she can receive updates about her crush/idol. 

 

There are a couple of photos of it so she's taking time, checking the photos with her smile so wide. 

 

Yoona who can't have a peek to the younger girl's device can only wait for Seohyun to finish. However, it wonders her why she's smiling. Is there something? Now, she's once again thinking Seohyun really has a girlfriend or boyfriend. Her heart is one more time aching. She really hated this way but it just want to be like that. Sigh.

 

"What?" After a while, Seohyun finally speaks  But it's more like, she is surprised with what she saw? That she doesn't like it?

 

Yoona frowns when she heard it. That causes her also to look at the girl. "Wae? What's wrong?"

 

"What is this Yoongie?" Seohyun mindlessly shows the screen of her phone. She glared at the girl, questioning her with the photo. "Kindly explain what is happening here?!" She had no right to question it but she can't stop her feelings and wanted to know about the photo.

 

Yooan's eyes widened, learning that the photo is her and a girl. A Chinese girl particularly is almost on top of her on the photo. "Where did you get that?"

 

"It's one of the previews in your upcoming Happy Camp broadcast. I don't understand why the girl has to go on top of tou. And it looks like you like it? Then the girl also likes it?"

 

"What?" Yoona hurriedly snatched the smartphone and look at it closely. She pulled the car over when she saw the traffic ahead. Looking back to the photo - Indeed, her face on the photo looked like she enjoyed the chinese girl. And so as the girl to her. But as she recalls, this part here is quick. It's one of the games in the show. The girl has to straddle on her because she wants to flipped her. "This photo happened so fast. Nothing like we were in the position for so long. This is just one of the games Hyunnie." She defended herself.

 

"Chincha?" Seohyun still couldn't be convince. She really hated the photo. She feels like her Yoona heart was being cheated.

 

Yoona scoffs. "If you only saw what happened here? Him Yoona wins the game. You would really be proud."

 

"But the girl, did she like you? The other guests here said you are pretty and that, they like you. Did she also confess?" Seohyun mindlessly asked again.

 

"Ugh. I seriously doesn't know why you are asking me this but to tell you the truth... She only told me I'm pretty. Nothing else. Happy Seo Joohyun?" Yoona continued to be defensive as well. Being questioned to only one photo is already ridiculous. 'Aish. Why is she like this? When it's her who had a lot of kissing scenes in her musical. Tsk,tsk.' She thought at the back of her head while driving carefully the car again.

 

"Okay. That's a relief." Seohyun snatched her phone back, as she sighed in relief and put her phone down. "Don't mind it anymore. I'm just making sure." She added, cupping her red cheeks again. She's really now happy that she confirms Yoona and the girl has nothing. 'What did I just did? Aish, Joohyun why so straight forward?' However, she felt embarrass a little. 'But it's good to know.' She smiled on her own again.

 

"Yeah, I won't think of it anymore. Because it will only ruin our date." Yoona mumbles to herself but was still heard by the younger girl.

 

"Yeah, I agree." Seohyun made a glance to Yoona, showing her sweet and cute smile.

 

Yoona glances briefly at her to smile back. Thus, she almost jumps in surprise when she can feel a poke in her hand. Seohyun is poking on it while it's holding the wheels. "Hmm?" She looked back at her with a confuse look.

 

Seohyun shyly shows her left hand, and then uses her right to point on Yoona's hand. When Yoona still doesn't understand, she clasps her own hands to demonstrate. "Get it?" She quickly bit her lip after doing so. 'Omg, what am I doing? But I want to hold her hand again. I hope she doesn't mind.'

 

A super big smile creeps Yoona's face the moment she understands Seohyun. She is really screaming inside when she saw her adorable crush demonstrating it to her. So without further ado, she slowly but surely reaches for the younger's hand and without a warn, she held it up to her lips and kiss the back of it. "Hold me until you wish for Hyunnie." Then, she held it down to concentrate on her driving again.

 

'OH MY GOD. Someone please give me oxygen.' Seohyun almost lose her breath when she felt Yoona's lips on her hand this time. She so wanted to scream out loud and release this fan girl mode inside of her. But all that she can do is to smile and yes, enjoy the touch. Not to mention, the beat of her heart.

 

Yoona on the other hand is enjoying the touch that Seohyun is creating to her heart. This is the first time that she calls holding hand is really special if it's with your crush.

 

 

-----

 

 

"Whoa, I haven't been here. Do you know anyone that you bring us here?" Seohyun exclaimed, looking outside to see the place. She got excited. It's amazing that the restaurant is on top of the mountain. She even feeld like they're in the province. But they're only just outside the city of Seoul. It was a good half and hour of drive.

 

"It's my Uncle's restaurant. It's safe to have dinner here. So I thought of choosing this place." Yoona explained while unbuckling her seat belt.

 

Seohyun also is doing the same as she replied, "Cool. I'm excited to see the inside." While she's smiling brightly. Before she can opened the door, Yoona already headed outside and quickly opens it for her. She took her hand casually as she steps out of her car.

 

"Wait, where's the bouquet?" Yoona just realized her flowers are no longer in the girl's arm.

 

"Oh, I decided to leave it in my car. So I don't need to carry it always. That doesn't matter, right?"

 

"How about the chocolates?" 

 

"It's in there too. Manager Liu will take care of it." Seohyun informed, truthfully.

 

"What? What if she will eat it?" Yoona exclaimed in concern. "It's for you only, Hyunnie."

 

Seohyun chuckled lightly. "She's not, don't worry. And, aren't we here for dinner? Chocolates are good after dinner."

 

"Then you should have bring it with you." Yoona pout her lips.

 

Seohyun crosses her arms. "Then what am I going to do? Go back?" she pout back. 'Wae so cute always when she pouts? Aigoo.'

 

"Hehe, of course not." Yoona did not waste time. "I was just kidding. Come on now." and grabs Seohyun's hand, so she can drags her to the restaurant.

 

Seohyun smiled brightly again, as she held the doe-eyed back, while she's being taken to the restaurant. "The place is not too crowded?" she realized it.

 

"Yup." Yoona replied. She opens the door for the younger girl and the latter walked in first, before she did. The space is so wide with wood tables and chairs. There are only few costumers inside - so they can have a lot of time to which table they like

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter