Bonus 3

My Girl, My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

03 | Lover pt. 2

 

---

 

Upon realizing the car stops over the change of the traffic light, Yoona took her phone out again and check if she receives a miscall from her jealous girlfriend.

 

"Checking on your Seohyun again?" Victoria teasingly asked, grinning widely. She looked at her through the rear view mirror. 

 

Yoona's eyes diverted to her manager, but for only a second, as she receives a message from her father, welcoming her only back in Seoul. She didn't tell him when she arrives, so she's pretty sure her girlfriend told him. Rather than sending him a message, she calls him. It took only a few seconds and her father answered.

 

[I knew you would call. How's Xiao xiao?]

 

"What? Why are you asking about her?" Yoona frowned to hear her father asking about Xiao Xiao.

 

[Isn't she your girlfriend now? You know, I don't mind any girl, just don't break up that easy with Seohyun.]

 

Blinking for twice, Yoona couldn't somehow get why out of a sudden her father is telling her about this. She felt weird. "Why are you asking me this? You know I'm dating my idol right now Appa, and I'm not even planning to break up with her. Aigoo, have you seen that photos too?" just then, the idea about the paparazzi photos crosses her mind. "Is this because of the photos you are suddenly asking me this? And even believe I'm dating Xiao Xiao?"

 

[So it wasn't true? Really?]

 

Yoona rolled her eyes. "I'm serious! How could I just date Xiao Xiao right away when I'm with my lover, eh? As if you don't even know I'm crazy over Seo Joohyun? can you stop that! You're making me goose bumps here!"

 

[Oh, so you are indeed not dating Xiao Xiao. That's a relief.] Mr. Im giggles over the phone. He is honestly just trolling over his daughter. [But can I ask why you won't date Xiao Xiao? I think she's pretty and nice. Didn't you honestly told me she's sweet too?]

 

Yoona sure wanted to hang up her phone now because she is suspecting her father is only just trolling or something. But as the daughter who can't suspect her father, she shrugs the thoughts and replied truthfully, "Xiao Xiao is indeed sweet and pretty... but she's too different from Seohyun. Come on? My girlfriend is too far from her. I mean, yeah, both are nice but Seohyun is the one who captures my heart more. She has this unique charm that I can't... compare to anybody else. My Seohyun's charm is better than Xiao Xiao I must say. hehe."

 

[What is that 'unique' charm you are talking about?] Mr Im is grinning over the next line.

 

"Is this some magazine interview? You sounded like you don't know Appa."

 

[Just tell me! I want to make sure you're really still in love of Seohyun!]

 

Yoona was taken aback that she could only reply right away. "Um, Okay. I-I can't explain well but... I guess I would say... when she's in her happy mood. It's different from any girls I've meet. It brings me in a happy land as well, every time I can see her like this... and... You really wanna keep her always in your heart - like, you're contented being with Seohyun only. As if the world is brighter with Seo Joohyun... She's a happy virus in other words. That's what I love from her the most, aside from her kindness, her strict sometimes, and her jealousy. ehehehe. She's the cutest if she's jealous, Appa."

 

[You can't explain that well, eh? It took a long second for you to even finish your response. Well, that's make sense. So those photos are just nothing but a simple hang out-]

 

"With Happy Camp crew. Not just with Xiao Xiao." Yoona cut her father's words, sighing in the process.

 

[Okay, I believe you now. These paparazzi's are just too annoying. Are they some Yoonhyun antis? They know exactly you are dating Seohyun. What the hell are they trying to say in this?]

 

"Appa, one question."

 

[Hmm?]

 

"Did you heard this from my girlfriend, or... you saw it in your own eyes?" Yoona's brows raised. She's sure her girlfriend share her concern to her father again, just like the last time;

 

Flashback...

 

"Joohyun? What's with the sad face?" 

 

Seohyun whose arms are crossed while sitting in the sofa, slowly turned to Mr. Im with a cute pout. "Appa... Yoona."

 

With the mention of his daughter, Mr. Im hastily take his seat next to his soon to be daughter-in-law. "Why? What did my daughter have done?" came his concern tone.

 

Seohyun glance over Yoona's room behind before she scoot closer to Yoona's father and revealed, "Yoona didn't bought me the snow ball." 

 

"Snow ball? That glass thingy?" Mr. Im asked.

 

"Yes." Seohyun nodded. "A snow ball glass that has rilakkuma and a bunny. It was so cute that I want her to buy it but I don't have enough money. When I ask her, she doesn't want to buy it for me Appa."

 

Yoona came out, interrupting the two. "What did you jus tell to my father?" with her stern eyes towards her girlfriend. Seohyun immediately hide behind her father.

 

"She's in a bad mood Appa. That's why she didn't buy me the snow ball I want." Seohyun muttered fast.

 

"Yoong, why you didn't buy the snow ball for Seohyun?" Mr. Im asked, curiously. He sounded like Seohyun's father, and she's his maknae.

 

Yoona was about to answer when she heard her phone rings. "Aish." She can't do anything but go back to her room.

 

"Did you ask her why she don't want to buy it?" Mr. Im returned hid attention to Seohyun, who take her seat back.

 

"I asked her but she didn't reply. She was busy on her phone right away before I can hear her answer." Seohyun truthfully replied. "Just like right now."

 

"Do you know what's the problem? She seems bad mood with something indeed." Mr. Im is now convince that there's something going on with his daughter, that she didn't buy the snowball for her girlfriend.

 

Seohyun shake her head. "She just suddenly becomes like that when I asked her to buy me the snow ball Appa." She sadly pout her lips. She felt like she even did something that made her girlfriend's mood swing.

 

"Aigoo, it's okay. I'll talk to her. Stay here." Mr. Im smiled, standing on her feet and went upstairs.

 

As soon as Mr. Im is out of sight, Seohyun hastily rushed to Yoona's room, pressed her ear against the door and eavesdrop what is happening inside.

 

Meanwhile, inside Yoona's room, Mr. Im is standing in the side, arms cross while watching his daughter rummaging something on her closet. He waited for Yoona to turn before he asked him, "What is wrong with you? You upset your girlfriend without any explanations?"

 

Yoona hold up her wallet. "I was only looking for this Appa. I want to tell Seohyun why I did not buy her the snow ball but my manager called, scolding me about the malicious issues of me and another actor, when all of them are false. My mood swings because of it, that I suddenly couldn't tell Seohyun the reason I can't buy her the snow ball. I don't want her to worry over this silly thing only."

 

"Yes? I don't understand." Mr. Im is dumbfounded.

 

"My money earlier is not enough, so I didn't buy her the snow ball. I was upset about this and wanted to know her, but my manager called, the reason of my swing mood right now."

 

Mr. Im bobs his head up and down, understanding his daughter. "So apparently, you are still planning to buy her the snow ball?"

 

"Absolutely. It's just sad our date was cut off. All because of Manager Song! Aish! She ruin this day!" Yoona had a childish stomp of her feet.

 

"Aigoo, just apologize now. She's sad you did not buy her snow ball. And apparently, concerned over your mood right now. You know I don't like seeing her sad like that because of you, Yoong. Go out and clarify it to her."

 

Yoona sighed. "Why does she has to tell it to you? Tsk,tsk." She walks out in the process.

 

Outside, Seohyun is so fast to run back to the sofa, pretending she didn't know what was the conversation.

 

"Lover?"

 

She turns, showing on a sad and concern face." Are you okay now lover? You know you don't need to buy it. I realize-"

 

"No! It was my fault, lover." Yoona swiftly took her girlfriend's hands in hers, as their eyes are lock to one another. "I didn't bring enough money for us earlier that I didn't get to buy your snow ball. And I have to apologize, my mood swings. But right now, I'm apparently okay again. We can go back to our date now. That's if, you like it?"

 

Slowly, Seohyun's lips pulled upward, forming into a sweet smile. "You will buy me the snow ball, lover?" She caresses Yoona's hands through her thumb.

 

"Yes. How can I not buy it? It's my lover's favorite." Yoona sweetly utters, smiling so wide. She took her girlfriend's hand against her lips and continued, "Let's resume our date too." 

 

Seohyun nodded only. And with that, Yoona got up along with her.

 

"Appa! We are going out!" Yoona shouted and drags her girlfriend out of the apartment, without waiting for any response.

 

Mr. Im inside Yoona's room walked out as soon as Yoona's voice was heard. He smiled in relief that his daughter os fast from solving the problem. "I really raise you well, Im Yoona." He felt proud at the same time.

 

End of Flashback...

 

 

[She basically sent the photos accidentally]

 

"Accidentally? Or intentionally?" Yoona raised her brows in suspicion.

 

[No! She really accidentally sent it.] Mr. Im lied. The truth is, he told Seohyun to tell him everything she is concern over his daughter. Not surprising Seohyun also shared the photos of Yoonxiao.

 

"You're obviously lying. You know sometimes I wonder if you guys are more closer than me and my girlfriend?" Yoona snickers

 

[Stop babbling false statement. It's not making any sense]

 

Yoona chucked. "Of course, because I'm the lover of your future daughter-in-law."

 

[That also. Don't give me some hopeless statement. If you want me to be her father-in-law, just do it. Stop teasing me.]

 

"Aigoo, he really likes Seohyun for me eh?"

 

[No parents wouldn't like to be Seohyun's father-in-law. She's an ideal daughter-in-law you know.]

 

"Yeah, yeah, I know that. I'll hang up now. See you tomorrow, Appa. I'm staying over the Seo Residence."

 

[Okay, send my regards to her parents.]

 

"My pleasure." Yoona smiled so big, hanging up the call. She let out a long sigh, and turn her attention to her manager. "Do I have another schedule tomorrow or in the coming days, Unnie?"

 

"Luckily, nothing anymore except next week." Came Victoria's reply, flashing her artist a sweet smile.

 

"Oh, that's good to know." Yoona smiled back, looking outside. The city lights made her smile even wider. "How I miss Seoul." she sighed, exhaustively at the end. But not long after, a huge yawn followed by it. "And I miss my lover. It's been three days." she felt nothing but really tired, at least in her legs and arms, but literally not in her heart. She's excited to see her girlfriend again. A call or a text is definitely not enough to satisfy her longing for her. She's really like her happy virus, as what she mentioned to her father.

 

"You want me to stop by a store Yoona?" Manager Song asked out of a sudden.

 

"For what?" She turned her head eventually to her manager.

 

"You might end up sleeping as soon as you arrived in her house. Some coffee would definitely make you awake throughout." 

 

Yoona's brows raised as she looked outside again. "Hmm... not bad. I was planning to spend the night with my lover. You know, to catch up and everything. Yeah, let's stop by a store, Unnie." she flashed a bright smile that instant.

 

"Right away." Victoria didn't wait for any second thoughts and turn the car to the next lane.

 

---

 

"Yes. I'm coming." Seohyun's faint voice can be immediately heard the moment Yoona pressed the door bell outside the Seo residence. That is also her cue to fix her hair and put a bright smile across her face.

 

Just a moment later, Seohyun opened the gate for her - welcoming her with a warm and tight hug, before she can even greet her. She chuckles, opened her arms as well to hug her Seohyun.

 

"You miss me this much, lover?"

 

"Yes. Miss you so much." Seohyun replied, tightening more her hug, doesn't even care if she's choking her girlfriend. She missed her damn much, especially her scent that she loves.

 

Yoona coughs and pat her girlfriend's back in compliance. "I-I can't breath. Let go. Loose it lover!"

 

"Lover... " Seohyun pulled back, cupping her girlfriend's face right away. "Don't you miss me? Don't you miss Seo Joohyun?" asking her with a pout.

 

Yoona's heart flutters. "Of course I do too." and pinch her cheeks. "Why wouldn't I miss this little bunny."

 

Seohyun giggles. "I miss my little piglet as well." she hugs her back, but not too tight anymore, and did she peck to her lips. 

 

"Piglet?" Yoona somehow have no idea about the 'piglet'. "When did you start calling me that?" 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter