My Girl: 01

My Girl, My Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   01 | My Girl

 

-----

 

After making sure she had parked her car in a secure and safe place, Yoona took her face mask from her suit jacket and wore it around her - covering her face. She took her snap bag and also wore it before checking herself in the rear view mirror. 

 

Satisfied, she grabs her car keys and stepped out of her, not missing to lock it securely. She put her hands in the pocket of her jacket and calmly started walking at the side of the straight.

 

Since she has 3 hours of break from her drama filming, she decided to have some walk around - that will lead her to Deoksugung Palace. The place where she can mostly see foreigners than korean citizens. It's a better place to have a break and at the same time, she can able to take some pictures.

 

Being fond of taking pictures especially the sky, she wanted to make sure she'll get a better view.

 

Just a couple of minutes, she finally can see the huge ground and the pathway to the palace. As expected, she can see people around. But none of them doesn't bother and mind their own business, taking pictures here and there while others are taking the way to the palace. She's not an exemption, as she opened her phone and take pictures as well.

 

Until she reach the palace, there are people wearing hanboks, walking around. She didn't miss the chance again and take pictures. When she saw a cherry blossom tree, she also did not miss it. As well as the blue bright sky with scattered clouds. Her smiles never left her face literally.

 

Not until her eyes caught someone not far from where she is standing. Out from the people around, she's more than attractive for her. The girl is looking up, taking pictures of the sky and the cherry blossoms while she's smiling so triumphantly. Her cheeks are fluffy and hair looks so fine. She also has a very pointy nose. "Aigoo..." Yoona surely has no idea what is going on her but she can't take her eyes off of her. And the more she looks at her, the more she gets this strange feeling. And yes, she couldn't help but also observes her, not just her beautiful face.  She is really tall, one thing that she also notices. Also, she has pointy elbows?

 

Yoona finds herself smiling unconsciously when she even noticed her elbows. But that never loses her eyes on her. And even took a picture of her while she's busy with herself. She took a lot of pictures of her, until suddenly the flowers of the cherry blossoms are starting to fall down. Yoona's heart skips a beat strangely, as her lips slightly opened - and that moment, she slowly put her phone down as she finds herself staring to a seemed like beauty of an Angel. She realized, she's more than beautiful with those flowers falling. Yoona's heart is racing so wild, much to her dismay.

 

Until When the girl stopped, she quickly stopped staring and turned away, checking on her gallery right away. She put her hand on top of her chest, as she tried to calm down her heart beats. "Aigoo... what's happening to my heart? Did a cupid just targeted me? Eh?" her cheeks turns a shade of red, feeling silly with her own thoughts. "Aish." shaking her head gently, she returned her attention to her phone. She giggles quietly on her own, realizing how cute she actually smiles - even though she's facing the other way. "Kyeopta." Murmured her while browsing on it.

 

Curious if she's still standing from behind, she her back again, but only to realize she just leave.

 

Yoona doesn't know but she finds herself following the girl. Maybe to take more pictures and to have a better view of her face. It's just rare to see this kind of beauty.

 

When the girl finally find another spot to take pictures, at the back door of the palace, she calmly and casually also opens her phone again. She maintains her enough distance so she won't be too obvious she's following. Good thing and there's a person that stood between them.

 

But before she can even opens the camera of her phone, she realizes she is looking for someone? She looked around also to see who is she looking for. Until she approached the person that was standing between them, she realized she just need someone to take pictures of her in the palace's door.

 

A small smile formed in her lips as she watches her stands near the door. 'Omg she has small face.' And that's the first time she saw her face entirely.

 

She took this chance and quickly opens her phone. As if she's taking a selfie, she stretch her right hand forward and put a V sign near her left eye. But her phone is aiming the girl she can see ahead of her.

 

When the girl smiled and poses with her v sign as well, 'Perfect' she quickly click the capture.

 

She pretended to check on her selfie for a brief moment before she returned doing the same actions over and over again. She did it for a couple of minutes until suddenly, someone poke behind her. She frantically put her phone under her jacket and put her attention to the person next to her.

 

"Can I ask you a favor? Can you take pictures of me?" It's a girl, handing her phone to her.

 

"M-me?" She pointed herself, as if she's not sure. 

 

"Yes, Miss."

 

And that hits her, she nearly forgot, she's still wearing her face mask. The reason why she doesn't recognize her. And probably the reason why that beautiful girl didn't even approached her. She looks like she has some illness with her face mask and even snap back she's wearing. "S-sure." She hesitantly took the phone of the stranger and the latter quickly poses. Behind her is the palace's cherry blossoms tree. It's spring, so the background is really pretty.

 

"At the count of 3.... 2... 1. Say cheese." She instructed, which the girl also did. She captured her that instant. Heck, as she was about to hand it back, the girl pose again, which made her just take her a picture. But it wasn't only twice, it's thrice. No it ends up for 10 times. Yoona feels like she was a photographer for a minute before she returns the phone. And bows to her as she went away.

 

"What?!" Little did she just realized, the girl she had been eyeing/following is no longer on the sight. A disappointing sigh escaped her lips as she can no longer do anything about it.

 

Rather, she decided to enjoy her remaining time. At least, she gets to find a rare beauty of an Angel she wouldn't really forget. She has a big a satisfied smile in her face going back to her car peacefully.

 

-

 

Manager Song:

[Are you going back to the filming site now?]

 

Yoona rolled her eyes when she saw the message that blocks her view of the photos of the girl she saw earlier. She had been like a creepy fan girl smiling over the photos when suddenly her manager's message notified her. She nonchalantly just replied; I'm going there now.

 

She put her phone down and was about to turn on the engine when once again she saw that girl. Apparently, she's tracing her fingers in Deoksugung's Stone wall, while she's walking close towards her car. Yoona has no intention to watch the girl again, but for some freaking reason, her eyes were on her again - feels like the world had slowed down, Yoona is loving her view so much. She's like an idiot, smiling from ear to ear. 

 

But when the girl is already close enough, she frantically lowered her head and peek behind the wheels. She keeps on blinking until the girl stopped - yes the girl stopped in her car - at the side of the driver's seat.

 

Her eyes literally widened. "Otoke. Did she already caught me ever since inside the palace?" She keep herself lowered, hoping the girl did not noticed her like a stalker earlier. "I hope she didn't." she said to herself, as she tried to calm down. Especially the rapid beat of her heart. 

 

However, her heart got even wilder when the girl suddenly turned to the window of the car. She covered her face and prayed inside her mind the girl won't recognize her. Otherwise, she's doom. She's freaking the famous actress in her generation - no one will definitely not going to like her.

 

She keeps praying and praying for the next minutes... until she realizes there wasn't any noise was created. 

 

Slowly but surely, she uncovered her face and slowly tilt her head to her left. She blinks twice before she realized the girl seems not hearing anything inside, nor she can see?

 

Apparently, the girl is fixing her hair, using the glass window of her car without even realizing there's a person inside. She's too innocent, calmly checking herself.

 

"Your new car is tinted and sound proof. Everyone from the outside will not see the person inside the car. This is for your own privacy since fans are getting crazier nowadays."

 

And that hits her - when she recalls her father's words about her new car the latter have bought 2 weeks ago. 

 

"Whoa... S-So... she seriously couldn't see me inside?" Yoona's worries flew off the window after she convinced her self. "That's a relief." and that made her happy inside. She sighed and smiled from ear to ear, staring to the girl outside. "Kyaa! She's so cute." she loves her view again when the latter took a lips stick from her handbag and put on some color on her lips. She's using a light pink lip-stick, making her more pretty - at least for Yoona. She can't believe this is happening in front of her, but she's sure the luckiest. An Angel is doing it in front of her, who wouldn't?

 

"Ah...so adorable... " she's totally mesmerized, didn't noticed she had been smiling ever since then. It's as if, she's already been stuck by the beauty, she doesn't mind her surroundings. She just like watching her - unknowingly.

 

After a while, the girl smile as she felt satisfied with her lip-stick. She fixed her hair a little before finally resuming on her walk. Yoona made some few blinks for a couple of seconds - "So... she just left." before she finally accepted the girl left completely. And she has no idea when will they meet again. But likewise, she's at least the luckiest person to get to see a beauty like no other.

 

-Present time-

 

"D-Do... you need... wha-what n-number?" Finally, Seohyun was able to move her lips but in a low tone. It took good 2 minutes before she comes to her sense. Heck, she still can't calm nor her nerves, knowing that her idol is asking her number? For unknown reason? And from all the fans around? She's really freaking out. If only she can run away. But the table, and the doe-eyed is preventing her to do so.

 

Yoona keeps her calm outside, even though inside she's starting to feel nervous. "Um, Your phone number? Oh, where's my manners. I'm Yoona." heck, she also realized she didn't introduce herself. So she hurriedly held out her hand, introducing herself, though it's obvious she knows her. "What's yo-yours?" she stammered for the first time in front of her.

 

"She's Seohyun. Seo Joohyun." Amber replied in behalf of Seohyun, who is obviously not in the right mind. Or is she? And she's just enduring her current 'fan girl' mode? She was already embarrass earlier, it's understandable Seohyun is keeping it. But she can totally see her troubled expressions. So she decided to help her out.

 

"I'm yeah. S-Seohyun. Seo Joohyun for short." Seohyun mindlessly said, trembling as she slowly reached for Yoona's hand. The moment their skin touches, 'Holy! I'm holding her! I'm holding her! I'm freaking holding her!!!!' her mind goes wild, while she keeps her composure outside.

 

"Nice to meet you Seohyun." Yoona bit her lower lip when she finally gets to hold her crush's hand. 'Otoke. You made the right decision, Im Yoona. She's... Ugh, I'm dying of happiness right here. Kyaaa-Hold on there Seohyun heart. Let's spazz later.' In her mind, as she gently squeeze the girl's hand and shakes their hands together while putting her best smile. "But... Would you mind giving me your number? I don't have enough time." And putting her best calm she can show. She needs to get her number first.

 

"Uh..." Seohyun was about to continue her own words when suddenly her tongue got tied, because of her smile. Yes, that killer smile from Im Yoona is making her tongue immobile. And apparently, her heart - that had been beating so fast. She feels like she's going to explode soon.

 

Seeing her artist expression still didn't change, Amber took the chance and grabs Seohyun's phone on the table. She reached for their hold hands and cut it. "Here. Just put your number, Yoona-ssi." She handed the girl's phone without a doubt. For her, it's Seohyun's chance to get to know more her crush/idol.

 

Yoona smiled back to Amber and quickly type on her number. She made a call of it so the girl's number will be recorded to her own phone. After doing so, she then saved her number in Seohyun's phone. 'Omo, I'm her wallpaper?' And she didn't missed to noticed the wallpaper before giving back the phone to Amber.

 

"Hey, it's nice to meet you again." Yoona says along with her smile again.

 

Seohyun audibly sighed and can finally speak again. "Thank You. I-I mean... I'm sorry. E...earlier." Her hand, she still can really feel the doe-eyed's warm hands. Though it wasn't there anymore.

 

"I'm glad you like the song." Yoona replied. "That's actually a gift for you."

 

"Huh?"

 

"I-I mean, a gift for the fans." Yoona hurriedly saw her mistake. She sheepishly smiled. "Um, I hope to see you again Seohyun." But she can no longer stay. So she got up. "You're adorable." she murmured, that never reached the younger girl's ears.

 

Seohyun remained under the table until Yoona left. She literally cupped her embarrassing red cheeks and mumbles. "I can't believe I just made myself embarrass." She weakly got out of the table and take her seat back. "I... Need some cold water." Reaching for her glass, she drinks the water in one go.

 

"Well, I can't believe you were able to hold your fangirl mode and I couldn't believe she asks for YOUR number." Amber said, taking her glass of water as well, and copied her artist drinking her water.

 

Once Seohyun put her empty glass down, she can longer take it and, "SHE GOT MY NUMBER!!! OH MY GOOOOOODDD!!! MY FREAKING NUMBER!!! IM YOOOONAAAA GOT MY NUMBER!!!!! MY IDOL AMBER!!! SHE'S MY IDOL!!! OH GOSH!!! MY YOONA HEART IS SCREAMINGGGGGG WITH FEEEEEEEELSSSSS!!!"

 

Amber embarrassingly got down under the table and covered her ears with all her might. "She's really going to bed tonight smiling like an idiot. Worse, still screaming."

 

"KYAAAAAA!!!"

 

 

-----

 

 

"I'm home!" Seohyun's voice echoed the entire living room the moment she arrives at home with her manager, carrying her stuffs. She's like a kid that just got her favorite toy when she started skipping like a rabbit, all the way up stairs and to her room.

 

Mr. Seo who was inside the kitchen went out to the living room. "Did I just saw my daughter so happy?" he asked Amber, who was struggling with the stuffs in her arms.

 

"You wouldn't believe what happened Mr. Seo."

 

"What happened?" Mr. Seo got an instant curiosity.

 

"Im Yoona." 

 

"Yeah?"

 

Amber take a step one on the stairs. "The girl saw her in the restaurant earlier. She asks Seohyun's number."

 

"What?! Are you serious?" Mr. Seo gasps in surprise. "How would that happen? She... wait... did my daughter did something?"

 

"Actually, she embarrass herself. I mean, have you seen Yoona's new music video? Well, she's spazzing over it in the restaurant and it happened that Yoona-ssi is in the same place. I have no idea what gotten her mind but she asked her number. And before she left, she even told her she hoped to see her again." Amber told Mr. Seo without any lies. She has a happy smile, happy obviously with what happened. Though it's a mystery for her why Yoona asked her crazy artist. 

 

Mr. Seo was speechless for at least a good 20 seconds. "Heol. No wonder my daughter is so happy."

 

"A happy Seobunny." Amber let out a soft chuckle, as she resumes upstairs. Mr. Seo on the other hand went back to the kitchen - still thinking over his daughter, getting her idol's number that easy.

 

The very moment Amber entered Seohyun's room, she was greeted by Seohyun's phone, keeps on playing Yoona's song - filling up the entire room. "Aish. I should get used to this." not to mention, the wall in the room just filled with Yoona's posters. Near her desk, above her bed, the door of her closet and behind her door. It's all about Yoona. That's how a fan girl she is right now. "Seohyun-ah! I'll put your stuffs now!"

 

"Amber?" came Seohyun's happy voice, behind her bathroom's door.

 

"Who else?"

 

"Good job for today! Next time again, Manager Liu!"

 

Amber chuckles at the constant bright response from her artist. "Yeah, yeah... don't dream too much about your girl!" She advised before she neatly put the girl's stuff on its designated place. After doing so, she headed to the bathroom door and knock on it twice. "I'm going out now. Have a good night, Seobunny." She said, loud enough.

 

"Have a goooooooood night as well, Managed Liu!" Came Seohyun's response, before she started singing on the song again, while enjoying the shower.

 

"This must be her most memorable night." Amber murmurs before she finally left the room and headed to the kitchen to bid goodbye to Mr. Seo.

 

"What do you think is the reason she got my daughter's number?" However, only to be meet by Mr. Seo's question. "She doesn't know her, does she? My daughter is just starting her musical career one year ago. I don't think she's already that popular?"

 

"I'll later tell you Mr. Seo. I'm actually bothered as well. Um, but... Where's Mrs. Seo? Why I don't see her around?" Amber noticed she can only see the father of her artist when every time she visits the house, there's always Mrs. Seo. It's the husband who is apparently washing the dishes.

 

"She just left to buy new fresh milks for our daughter."

 

"Oh, so you guys are leaving to the country side?" Amber asked to confirm.

 

"Yes. For only 2 weeks." Mr. Seo replied with a little smile.

 

"Ah, I see. Seohyun honestly mentioned it the other day. Hehe. Um, I better should go. I'll see you next time Mr. Seo." Am

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter