Right decision

Don't lie to me! [Complete]

“What if people will see your picture? That picture that I took with both of us.”

“Which people?”

“My entire school.”

“There will be a huge problem, I will never trust you again.”

“It’s not like you are a secret agent or undercover or a spy, right? It cannot be that bad.”

“It will be very bad. I will also leave the country and most probably you will never see me again.”

“You hide something from me, I’m sure of it. What is it? You can trust me, I won’t tell anyone.”

“Nah, it’s nothing, I just appreciate my private life.”

“What if I tell you that Paul has your picture and he blackmailed me with it?”

“He did?! Well, you should respect your promise.”

“But what if he blackmailed me with something that is beyond my power to solve?”

“I’m sure you will figure something. You are smart. You look tense, is everything ok, or this “what if” really happened?”

“I have to go, bye!”

“But … bye!”

 

Vi already knows what Paul asked me to do and surprisingly she said yes. This is because she cares too much about me, but there’s no way I will let her do that. Hard decision to make, I care about both of them, I know Vi for a longer time, but it doesn’t mean that I care less about Seob. I will make a trade, I will exchange Vi’s kiss with mine and in that way Paul can win the damn bet as well, I’m sure it’s a win-win situation for both of us. But this means that I need to lay Seob and not tell him about the kiss, and I can’t like, I simply can’t. But I’m sure he understands, this is the best thing by far from all the possible and impossible strategies.

 

“Hi Paul! You know what? Vi accepted, but I didn’t. So let’s make an exchange, my kiss for her kiss, and in this way you can even win your bet as well.”

“Are you willing to sacrifice yourself for them? I’m impressed.”

“My mistake. And from now on you will never bother me ever again, not even once. Deal?”

“Deal!”

 

And so we kissed, while kissing him, tears started falling from my eyes, I know it’s wrong, but it’s the right in all the wrongs. Now that it’s over I can go home and sleep, maybe it will help me forget this nightmare that I lived today. I believe this is what people call Hell on Earth, at least for me, it sure is. Tomorrow Seob will find out about this from me, and if he thinks that I’m not worth it, I will accept it.

 

  Vi, everything is done. He accepted the exchange. I did it, the picture is gone. Thanks for everything, I know in your opinion, this decision is wrong, but in mine is the right thing to do.

 

  I’m sorry you have to go through this. Thanks for saving me, I’m more than proud about you. You are a wise person, glad we are friends, I will never forget what you did for me. Thank you.

 

If I had Seob’s phone number I would have called him or most probably texted him about what I did, but I have to wait until tomorrow, I just hope everything will be fine and he will understand the situation and the mess that I created.