Dilemma

Don't lie to me! [Complete]

I forgot to add I’m a person that loses things, like mp3 players, books, gloves, and so on, but I’m not the only one, I’m sure others have this issue as well maybe even bigger ones. Last time I lost a pair of earrings, I liked them so much that I even cried because of them, and unfortunately I never found them or a pair that looked identical like the ones that I lost.

 

“Viiiiiiii! So glad to see you back, I missed you so much.” I said, jumping in Vi’s arms and giving her a big hug.

“I missed you as well. You are on time today, nice. How come?”

“Miracles! Magic! Muhaha!”

“You teleported yourself in here with magic?”

“Yes mam! No, NO!!”

“Yes or no?”

“I can’t find my phone. I had it with me this morning. I took it from home.”

“I’m sure you will find it, let’s look for it, I will help you, don’t be sad. In case you won’t find it, I will help you buy a new one, no need to worry this much over a simple phone.”

“The phone had something in it, something that I can’t lose. I need that thing back.”

“Don’t you save things from your phone into your PC?”

“Yes, I do, but not that thing, not that picture.”

 

I’m crying, I failed, if someone finds the phone before me, it will be my end, even with my password, if you hire a hacker you can see what’s in there, I don’t think I lost it, not my phone, I never lost a phone in my entire life. What if someone sees the picture? I promised I will keep it a secret. Oh, man!

 

“You are looking for this? Or for this?”

“YOU! Why did you print that picture? Give it back to me. Both of them. I’m not kidding.”

“You managed to get a picture, sweet move. Now it belongs to me, and I can do whatever I like with it. Here, you can get your phone back.”

“Give me that picture, it’s mine.”

“You can have it, I already have it saved on my phone. Now it’s time for payback. Have you heard about blackmail?”

“You won’t dare!”

“Now that I have this picture, you have to do everything I tell you to and anytime.”

“And you think I will? How stupid do you think I’m?”

“Pretty smart I’d say, but more loyal, and because of that you will listen to me. I want to see you in five minutes in the backyard, and talk alone there.”

“I will be there.”

 

My life ended here. I can’t tell Seob I broke my promise and his picture is in the hands of my enemy, and I know for sure that Paul’s blackmail will never stop once it started. What to do? As it’s my mistake, I will accept the blackmail, best thing to do for the moment.

 

“I have just one favor. I want a kiss from Vi, if you do that, I promise you I will delete this picture from my phone and destroy all the copies.”

“You joke, right? I can’t force her to kiss you, she’s my best friend.”

“You have until tomorrow morning, if not, all the school will have his picture on their phones, just one click and bang.”

“Can’t it be something that I can do? Leave Vi out of this. This is between the two of us.”

“Nope.”

 

This kid thinks that he will get what he wants. Right now I’m about to lose my best friend by telling her to kiss Paul for my stupid mistake, or Seob, by reveling his picture to the entire school. But wait, what’s with all this drama? The picture is not even rated R, I mean he’s not or anything like that, and neither am I. I think I know what I will do.