Clothes: Status complete

Don't lie to me! [Complete]

Here we are at the mall. Everything seems so expensive in here, but I promised that I will buy myself a dress and I will, even if that means that I need to spend all my money. There are all sorts of dresses, bandage dresses, day dresses, evening dresses, party dresses, prom dresses, work dresses too many to count them all. After two hours of shopping, I finally saw it, the dress of my dreams. It is a cocktail dress with flower motifs and the color is powder blue. The dress is short and has a high boat neckline and sectional seams with a flared skirt that is decked out in patterns of colorful flowers, it has also a belt that ties it all together. This is perfect, even if the price is far from that, but I will buy it for sure. And how could I forget about shoes, of course I need them if I don't want people to think that I am the forest girl without shoes and call the police or even worse. Found my shoes, they are flat. High heels look amazing indeed, but not when you don't know how to walk with them, if I want to break my neck I can surely buy a pair, but I don't want to, so I prefer flats. The flats are black from satin with a glittering bow, and they will fit very well with my black satin purse that I already have at home, or that my mom has.

 

“Done! Finally. What do you think?”

“Your taste is incredible. I love them both. But don't you need a purse?”

“My mom has one that will fit with the shoes, so no need to buy one.”

“Ok. I see that the flats are pretty cheap and they look stunning. Well done Emma!”

“Thanks Vivian. Did you get anything?”

“Nope. But I already have so many dresses at home that I don't even bother.”

“So we are ready to go back, right?”

“Yes!”

 

As we were leaving I saw a group of guys, but from that group there was this guy that I knew. We are in the same class, since forever, I know him since kindergarten, and in a way or another I like him, but it's not like he knows that, I am too shy to tell him and even if I do, he will reject me for sure, a guy as popular as him won't ever look at a person as invisible as me. He has blue eyes, so blue that you will lose yourself and forget even your own name, his hair is blond and short, but he always looks amazing no matter what day it is.

“Hi ladies!”

“Hi Paul!” Vivian said, looking him in the eyes.

“Hi!” I said with my eyes on the ground and my face turning red.

“Getting ready for the Friday night party?” Paul asked, looking at me.

“Yes. Of course. Will you be there? This time, Emma will come as well.” Vivian said with a grin on her face.

“Really?! I won't lose a night like this. I will be there.”

“See you there. Sorry, but we have to go. Bye bye!” Vivian said, waving her hand at him.

“Bye!” I said shyly.

“See you.”

 

I can't even, I mean, he will be there. What if I say something wrong? What if I do something wrong? My head is full of what if's, I should think positive, what will be, will be. If I make a fool of myself, so be it, I am not the first or the last to do so. In fact, I should sleep now because tomorrow is Friday and I have to look fresh, even if I am too excited, at least it's a good thing that we have one-week vacation because the first semester just ended and tomorrow as it's the last day of this semester all the teachers told us to stay home and enjoy our free time but don't forget to study hard.

 

       Can you sleep? This is my first party ever, maybe even my last one, do you have any tips?

       

  1. Don't be nervous.
  2. Just be yourself.
  3. Don't let any guy ruin your night.
  4. Have fun no matter what.

            

             Thanks. Night!