Lies

Don't lie to me! [Complete]

“Hey! Good to see you, we need to talk.” I said, looking at Seob’s face.

“I can say the exact same thing.” Seob said with an angry look on his face.

“You can start. It seems your problem is bigger than mine.” I said, worried that something awful might have happened.

“Of course it is. You are such a liar. All this time pretending to care about me were just lies, you wanted my phone number to make some money? This is how low can you go? Fine, here you have it.” Seob threw a piece of paper in my face with a number written on it.

“Excuse me?! Can you please explain?” I said not understanding what is happening.

“Stop with the act, Paul showed me everything. I lost my trust in you. I will leave this country and never comeback, you can even forget you ever meet me, because I surely will. You meant nothing to me, so it won’t be that hard.”Seob said, throwing punches in the air.

“Paul?! Again him? Can you at least show me what you saw?” I asked, confused.

“Here.” Seob showed me the picture with me and Paul kissing.

“I wanted to tell you about this last night, but I didn’t have your phone number, so I waited for today to tell you.” I said, trying to calmly explain the situation.

“Yeah, right. Stop it! I should have known you are like this when I first saw you with Paul.”

“I know this looks bad, but I can explain, I have a very good reason for this.”

“Yes, your love for him. Pretty damn right. Is it good enough?”

“Are you saying that you believe everything he said to you, without even asking me? You think that I betrayed you? You know very well how much I hate Paul, since that day we first met.”

“Of course you will tell me this. Best actress reward goes to: Emma. Congrats! You played me well, you need more money? Let me send you some pictures of myself.”Seob grabbed my phone from my hand, the Bluetooth and started sending some unseen pictures of him.

“You think that I need your money? Or money received from your unseen pictures of your private phone number? How little you know me.”

“Done! Ten unseen pictures with myself, you should be happy, you got what you wanted.”

“You accuse me about things that you don’t even let me explain. And you lied to me all this time about your identity, about BEAST.” I said, trying to hold on my tears.

“See, so you know about BEAST. I think you saw on the internet my entire life. And don’t put on a show and start crying here.” Seob said, looking at me right in the eyes.

“Believe it or not, I found out this morning from my English teacher about you. I didn’t search for you on the internet, in fact the only song I heard was Shock because that was the one that we discussed in class. And if we didn’t, I would have never known who you were, in fact. I don’t even know who you are anymore. My entire life, I hated liars more than anything else. I was always sincere from the very start and look how I ended. You are exactly like my father.”

“Farewell, Emma.” Seob said while turning his back, getting further and further away from me.

 

I said nothing, I’m just standing here alone, crying. This is a nightmare. I trusted him and now I’m hurt, men are all the same. I prefer to live my life alone than with guys like this. I’m more sorry about the fact that I didn’t even get to explain to him about that picture and I never understood why he lied. One thing I know right now, that he will leave and I will never see his face again. He thinks that I’m a liar, when in fact he lied to me from the start. Will I ever get the chance to talk to him face to face? I hope so, I really do, just for one last time.