Oh honey

Don't lie to me! [Complete]

Of course, on this new day I’m staying home, I’m not in the mood for school. Last night I cried my eyes out, but tears won’t help me have a last face to face talk with him, before he leaves the country. I feel used and useless, Paul made me suffer again and I lost Seob forever.

 

   You mother father. Do you think Emma kissed Paul because she was bored? If you look closer at the picture, you will see tears falling from her eyes. She kissed that jerk to save you and me. The thing is, Em lost her phone, Paul took it and he blackmailed her with a picture with the two of you. He said that if he will get the chance to kiss me he will delete every copy of that picture and the original as well, and if not he will send the picture to everyone in the school. After one night of thinking she said no to both, and she said she will kiss him in my place and in that way he could get his bet done. The idiot accepted, but it seems he hired someone to take a picture of the two of them kissing just to show it to you. And you as stupid as you can be, believed him even before you had the chance to listen to her. Em never knew who you were she found out yesterday from our English teacher, she was shocked, she wanted to talk to you, and give you the chance to explain why you did that. Since her father left her, she always had problems with liars, she never forgave even one of them, you lie to her, you lose her forever and since then she never lied to anyone as well. You are a very lucky person, she is willing to talk to you and explain the kiss part, even though now you know it and she is ready to let you explain why you lied to her about the idol singer thing. If you saw this text and want to talk to her, you can find her in front of her house at 6:00 PM. Be there, or you will regret the rest of your life. Best regards, Vi.

 

“Are you ready to listen to me?” Seob said with a soft voice.

“You are here?! I was always ready.” I said while turning around and seeing his face.

“I lied because everywhere I go people, especially girls, want all the same things: taking a picture with me, getting my phone number and I got sick of it. I want to have a private life as well, but paparazzi are always there, looking for me and asking me if I get a girlfriend and stuff about my private life. I love to be a singer and I love my fans, they are the most important thing to me, I consider them a part of my family, as long as they can respect my privacy. I knew what I have to endure when I signed a contract with the company, but I needed a break, so here I was. New continent, new country, different lifestyle, no one knew me, or very little did, I could be myself. Until that day I saw you, first I thought you are too naïve and that love made you blind, but I guess we all have a moment in life when we are like this. I’m sorry for what I said yesterday, I didn’t mean it. I always considered you special, it was faith that brought us together on that night. I started like your guardian angel, protecting you from stupid people that want to hurt you, not realizing I was stupid as well and I hurt you as well. On that night I started writing a song, and now because of you I finished it. I made it while thinking of you, hope you like it.”

 

You seem sadder today
Look at me, looking at you
Lock your eyes with mine
You’re tired from a long day
But I’ll hold you in my arms

You’re so dazzling
Baby, you’re my only angel
Just stay by my side
Just like now

Oh, honey
When I see the sweet you
Everything stops


Oh, honey
When I see the beautiful you
I can’t take my eyes off of you
Even after time passes
I only have you
Oh, honey
I’ll hide you in me as my girl

From your head to your toes
You’re so perfect
From A to Z, I’ve fallen for you
Drunk off you, I want you baby
So no one will see
So no one will bother us
I won’t let you go, only you

When they ask what about you I like so much
I have nothing much to say
I like you because I like you
No specific reason
If there was one
Some day those feelings will go away
The hot passion will cool down
Your special something that isn’t too out of the ordinary
It keeps igniting my heart
My fuel is your smile, vroom
I actually don’t like sweet things
But if you’re honey, I’ll become a bee

 

“It’s perfect. Thank you.” I said crying because of happiness.

“Em, I love you.” Seob said with a smile on his face and with a sweet voice.

“I love you as well.” I said while hugging him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Phew, I finally managed to finish the story. Thank you everyone for reading it and I really hope you enjoyed it. Hugs and kisses.