Blind

Don't lie to me! [Complete]

  “Now let’s talk about the bad English that non-natives use. Most common are songs and their mistakes. I bet you guys have heard about KPop, Korean Pop music, I brought some examples here and I will give every one of you one example and we can all discuss it. I know it sounds funny, but let’s think together about how they should have used English to sound and look good.” Said the English teacher while giving each one of us an example of the lyrics

"Every day I shock! Every night I shock!" by BEAST

“Sir, I’m honestly shocked as well about such lyrics. There could have been two different ways in which they could have used the lyrics, the first example is "Every day a shock! Every night a shock!" and the second one is "Every day I’m shocked! Every night I’m shocked!" I don’t know who this BEAST is, but the English is just plain bad.”

“They are a boy group, it consists of six members and they are pretty popular in South Korea and around Asia as well.”

“They should hire someone to teach them English, I’m sure they will improve and be way better.”

“I recommend you to listen to Shock by BEAST at home, Miss Emma, and try to understand the song better. Thank you for your involvement, they should hire you as an English teacher and with your help they can make better English lyrics.”

“Too bad I don’t know Korean, sir.”

“Class dismissed.” The teacher said while everyone was going faster and faster through the door.

 

Since I’m at home I will listen to this boy group, I will play the song and have some fun with their English. Poor guys with their money I’m sure they can hire an English specialist and in that way people will not have to think twice about what they wanted to say in the lyrics.

 

Every day I just can’t control
Every night the loneliness my love

 

This is ... it can’t be ... i mean, this is Seob’s voice, it sounds exactly the same. How come? Wait, if I think better about it, it makes sense. He’s from Asia, he sings, he has an amazing voice, he doesn’t have a phone and he was very strange when I took the picture with us. Sure, of course, he’s a star and all this time he lied to me, how nice. This was his big secret. It means he never really trusted me if he said nothing about this subject. I’m so blind thinking that he cares about me. I’m a foul, these needs to end here, all his lies.

 

“Hello, hello! How are you today? I have something to show you, something that will be in your interest.”

“This can’t be. It’s edited, she would never do something like this.”

“As you can see, she already did. She likes you so much that when I asked her if she wanted to kiss me, her first love, she immediately said yes.”

“I thought she loved me, I guess I was wrong. I’m sure she already knew who I was and pretend to not know me all this time just to get something from me.”

“Something like your phone number? You can make a lot of money with it, if you sell it, of course.”

“Thanks for showing me the picture. Now I’ve realized how blind I was.”