BET?!

Don't lie to me! [Complete]

“Who are you? Why are you here? You need money?” Paul got some money from his wallet and he throws them in this guy's face.

“Like I need your money. Take them back. Thanks, but no thanks.” Said the unknown guy.

“Let's calm down. All of us. Are you lost?” I said, trying to figure out what's happening here.

“I'm not a kid.”

“Do you want me to punch you? In the face? Get out of here, don't make me lose my bet.”

 

Wait, what? Did I hear it right, he said bet? BET? B E T? I feel like a part of me just died. He has been playing with me all this time and I told him I like him? How stupid I was, I wish I could pay him back. He surely needs to feel what I feel now.

 

“Bet?! Am I some type of card game?”

“It's not that … you heard it wrong, I said something different.” Paul said trying to find out an excuse but is so obvious that he cannot.

“Miss, he said bet, believe me or not.”

“How dare you treat me like this? What did I do wrong? I simply ...”

 

I already felt tears growing in my eyes, I just didn't want to cry there, in front of him, to make a fool of myself more than I am already. I won't cry, not here, not now, not for him or in front of him. Can I say I was betting as well? No! Like he would believe that, who would make a bet with me? Pffff so stupid I am and so nub, I can't move, and I can't do or say anything.

 

“No worries miss. You will find a better guy. This one is pathetic anyway. You should be ashamed, you are a bad person, and you deserve no love.” The guy said, he looks quite angry.

“What do you know?” Paul gets closer and it's about to punch the guy with his fist.

“Enough! Hope you enjoyed the night, Paul, I surely didn't. Have fun.” I said with a sad face, but I am not crying.

“Whatever. I lost my bet, this night is ruined.”

“The bet, you had to kiss me? And the other guy was the host, the one with the bet idea?” I said, trying to stay calm.

“Yes and yes.” Paul said angrily, like he is the one suffering.

 

I started walking to my house, there were only 10 minutes of walking, not so far away, but as I was getting closer and closer I started crying more and more. Until I feel a hand on my right shoulder.

 

“Look, wasn't it enough for you? You want more? Can you just pretend that I never existed and leave me alone once and for all?” I said, without turning back.

“But we just meet. I didn't mean to scare you, here.” The guy was giving me a tissue.

“Thank you. It means a lot to me. My name is Emma, by the way.”

“I am Seob. Nice to meet you.”

“Nice to meet you as well. You live nearby?”

“I do. You should stop crying. Seriously, your make-up is so messed up, like you, have a scary mask on.”

“OMG! I'm really sorry. I'm a mess, inside and outside. I'm going in now. Good night and thank you.”

“Good night. Try and sleep, you need it.”

 

Maybe I think about revenge now because the wound is new, but I promise I will make him pay for what he did, I don't know how and when, but I will. Just you see Paul, this is just the beginning, you have seen nothing yet, you will regret the day you were born. There was a saying that the best way to make an enemy suffer is that you need to be happy. Starting from now I will erase you and be the happiest person on this planet.