We meet again

Don't lie to me! [Complete]

“Morning, sweetie, how did you sleep? I saw that you came pretty early last night. Is everything ok?”

“No! Everything is bad. You know Paul? He betted with the guy that hosted the party last night on me, on the fact that he will kiss me. Unfortunately, he didn't, at least I found out the truth before he could do his dirty move. Anyway, there was this guy Seob if I remember well, he helped me last night, he was nice for a person that you first meet.”

“That ! I'm really sorry. Isn't that the guy you liked since kindergarten?”

“Indeed, he's.”

“There will come a day, when you will find the right man for you, and if let's say that day will not come, you can live on your own and still enjoy life. Life without men is not that bad after all, I tell you from experience.”

“Thanks mom, for your kind words.”

“Anytime Em.”

 

      Morning. I need you. Please come to my house ASAP. Thanks.

 

      Is everything ok? I'm not home, I had to go with my parents on a trip, it was unexpected, I'm sleepless. They called me last night when I was at the party and wanted me to come home, and here I'm in the middle of nowhere, at least this is how I feel even if it's full of people here.”

 

      Oh, ok, no worries, I will survive until you return. I had a problem with Paul, that idiot made a bet on me, well on a kiss with me, but thanks god it never happened. I swear if I see him in front of my eyes right now, I will punch him. Have fun there. Take care.

 

      Such an idiot, we'll take good care of him when I will be back, I'm really sorry for the bad news, it's my fault, I told you to come with me, I wish I could turn back the time.

 

      Don't blame yourself, I was the one that accepted and said yes. You are my best friend, and that's enough for me.

 

The best thing that can relax me, it's a good book, but recently I saw that going into parks help me as well. I'm sitting under a tree, observing the nature, looking at the dogs playing with their respective owners, not caring about anything in this world. This is some sort of meditation for me, my mind gets calm and I'm full of positive thoughts.

 

“Hi, miss!” He said.

“Who are … hey Seob! What brings you here? Are you a spy? Or maybe undercover?” I said joking.

“Undercover?! Me?!? Nah, I was just passing by when I saw you standing here. You have something for trees. How come we always meet when you are under one?”

“Fate. The universe wants me to marry a tree.” I said while started laughing.

“Good joke, you are funny.”

“Have a seat. Are you going to stay all the vacation here? I know it's only one week, but better than nothing.”

“Yes, one week. I come here to relax and forget about everything. I really like it here, nice country you live in.”

“Long live Europe! Diversity is the key, we accept like any nation as long as they don't cause trouble. By the way, where do you come from?”

“Far away from here, Asia”

“Ok and I suppose you have a job there, or maybe you are a student?”

“I have a job and I'm not a student anymore, I finished university.”

“That's so cool, you look so young. What job? Sorry if I look insistent, I'm just a curious person by nature, hope you don't mind all my questions.”

“Don't worry, I'm used to people asking me questions like all the time. I do different things. Normal stuff.”

“I see, like you have two different part-time jobs. Don't overwork yourself too hard.”

“I will try. What's your favorite music?”

“Pop! Selena Gomez, Ariana Grande and Taylor Swift. Female solo artists are the best.”

“American music. And what about girl groups or boy bands?”

“I know none. I have heard of some, but I don't remember their names.”

“I see, that's good, you don't need to remember the groups that you don't listen to.”

 

I'm about to stand up when I felt something weird under my left foot, something like dog poop, but things like this never happen to me, so it cannot be right, it must be my imagination. I stumble and I am right about to fall with my face on the ground, when did I become so unlucky? I try my best to regain my position, but it's already too late. I fell. Not a usual fall if you ask me. Because Seob catch me, not in a romantic way or anything similar, or that's what I was trying to tell myself when I was on top of him and when my lips touched his lips. I tried to fight back, but I don't know why I wanted to kiss him, and so I did. I feel the adrenaline running through my veins, if he still wants to talk to me after this moment I will be grateful and I may seem like an easy person, but I am totally not. This looks weird, I am stupid, I need to apologize. My heart is beating too fast, like I run into a marathon, what is this feeling? I never experienced anything like this before, not even with Paul. I feel awkward. Is this what they call love?