Secret: Yes or no?

Don't lie to me! [Complete]

 “Excuse me! Can you please get up?” Yoseob said with a red face.

“Sure! I’m really sorry for the trouble. I promise you it will never happen again.” I said, trying to act cool like nothing that bad happened.

“I’ve seen all types of girls, but you, Emma, you are different.”

“I … I … I know right!?” I started laughing nervously, not knowing what to say.

“See you around. I have some things to take care of.”

“See you.”

 

Thanks god he left, I was afraid he would scream at me, anyway he had all the right to do so, it was wrong from all the aspects you can think of. But I survived! Man, if I knew his number I would have apologized. If Vi finds out about this she will either kill me or congratulate me, but I think it will be the last one, I should call her and see or better said hear.

 

“Hi Vi! I met Seob, a guy from last night’s party, and by mistake, my mistake, we kissed each other on the lipsssssss. Kill me now!”

“Hell to the yeah. Congrats. Seob?! Did we talk about this guy before? His name sounds familiar.”

“Hahaha! This is the first time we talk about him. He has a unique name, I’m sure you could have never heard of it anywhere.”

“Maybe. How is he?”

“Cute! Like 1.70 cm and has black hair and black eyes. He’s adorable.”

“Is this some sort of joke? You always liked blond guys with blue eyes.”

“This is before Paul did what he did. I had enough with guys that look like him. I changed my taste.”

“Soon you will like bald guys that are 1.60 cm and have green eyes.”

“Hehehe! Never. I prefer to stay forever single.”

“And do you have a picture? I’m so curious to see him, I can’t wait.”

“Unfortunately, I don’t, but I will get you one, just wait a little.”

“I got to go. Busy times here. Have fun, take care, love ya.”

“Bye bye! Take care as well and enjoy!”

 

My next step is to take a picture of him, I’m sure he’s photogenic, I just need to bump into him again and have my phone with me. Vi will get jealous when she will see him, muhaha, my life seems to be on the right direction, one direction: happiness.

 

“Beautiful night, right?”

“Wrong! It was beautiful until you were here. What are you doing here?” I said, irritated seeing Paul walking around here.

“I’m here to see you. I’m really sorry for what I did. You may not forgive me, but I’m sincere and truly sorry. Hope one day you can forgive me.” Paul said with an apologetic face.

“Is this some sort of a new game?”

“No. I promise that starting from that night I will always be sincere with you.”

“Save your words. I don’t trust you anymore. You can leave now.”

“But … what do you want me to do? Beg on my knees? I will do that if that will make you happy.”

“How odd. You never did that, not even something similar to it. Don’t bother, it won’t help, nothing will. I don’t want to see you or hear you. Adios!”

“Pfttt and I tried to be nice. If you don’t like my nice side, let’s see what you say about my bad one.”

“Nice side?! Don’t make me laugh. You were always bad. Nothing that you do can hurt me, do as you always did, ignore me, pretend that I never existed. I will do the same.”

“I can get you Seob’s phone number, but as you already said farewell Emma!”

“Can you?! Wait, give it to me.”

“So now we talk again? Favor for favor?”

“I just need his number. After this, you won’t even remember my name. What favor do you want from me?”

“Let me think about it. Let’s talk tomorrow.”

“Tomorrow it will be too late, I will already get his number.”

“You think so? Try and see, after you try, call me and tell me more.”

“Weird, Paul is weird! Enough said.”

 

Why did he say that? Is Seob hiding something from me? Something that Paul already knows? I need to find out, this curiosity is killing me. But as I said I won’t trust Paul ever again, so it must be something that he’s so good at, namely making me doubt Seob which won’t happen until he proves me wrong.