Almost perfect

Don't lie to me! [Complete]

“Mom, can I borrow that black satin purse from you? I am going to a party and I really need it.”
“Sure Em. That party where all the 12th grade kids will go?”
“Yes, that one. Wish me luck.”
“Even if you don't need it, but good luck!”

The party already started. There were like 100 persons present at the party and everyone has a glass of something with them. Paul was nowhere to be seen, but he's always late to parties or at least that's what I heard. This guy that I cannot even remember his name, the host, is rounded by girls, he's rich, so of course, who wouldn't want to have a boyfriend with lots of money and he seems pretty cool as well, at least his hair is, such nice hair, he has black long hair, if you look at him from behind you can say he looks like a girl and even mistake him with one. Paul! He just entered, dressed in black pants and with a white shirt, his shoes are black as well. He looks awesome, I can see he has great taste in fashion, or maybe I am just too blind. He comes closer to me. I can't move.

“Hey Em.”
“H-hi!” I said, turning all red and wanting to die there because of this awkward moment.
“Are you bored already?”
“Me?! No, I just come. I was looking around.”
“And did you find the person you were looking for?”
“Yes, in fact, I did.”
“You look amazing tonight, I never saw you looking like this. You are gorgeous.”
“Thanks. You look nice as well.” I said, blushing like crazy, the power of a good dress and make-up.
“Don't you want to go in a private place?”

Oh, god! Is he? I mean, he is … I, ahem, I should say something, but I don't know what to say, a part of me says yes and a part says no. My entire life I listen to my brain now it's time for my heart, I may regret it later but at least I tried my best.

“Yes.”
“Ok.”

Paul took me by his hand and drove me out of the building. There was a tree. Is this supposed to be romantic? I don't feel anything romantic here. It's just a tree somewhere out of the sight of the others. But this is just the beginning, maybe after he kisses me under this tree, we make a wish or something and go to a more romantic place.

“I want to tell you something.” We both said in unison.
“You can go first, ladies first.” Paul said, looking me in the eyes.
“I … I like you.” I said it, I finally did.
“You do?! Yeah you do, of course you do, everyone does it.”
“Not in that way, in a more romantic way to put it this way.”
“Ah, now I get it, honey.”

You’re so dazzling
Baby, you’re my only angel
Just stay by my side
Just like now 

“Kiddo, just go home. No one needs your songs here.”
“Is everything ok?”
“Didn't you hear?! There was this guy singing. LEAVE already.
“Let's go and check.”

I swear I didn't hear a single thing, well perhaps just my heart beating really fast, and now comes this guy with his song to ruin my happy moment. How rude, he has some nerve. Just wait and see kid, my man will end you here and now. My man? What am I thinking? I didn't even hear what he has to say to me, I need to calm myself down. You singing guy, I will never forgive you for ruining this.