Kyungsoo (D.O) x OC - For you

Whatever [OPEN drabble request shop]

Request by Hye-ra:

"when the playgirl, hyera fall in love with the uptight and smart boy, kyungsoo. she will do anything to get him notice her including bullying."

- this is like the first time in my whole life writing something like this... xD thanks for that special request, haha~ hope you like how it came out ^^

~IHaveRuinedMyLife <3


Hyera couldn’t believe it. Almost every boy was standing awkwardly in the hallway, staring at her. Except for that stupid nerd Do Kyungsoo.

And it was him she did that for. Without giving the other guys another glance, she fixed her hot pants once more before tottering towards the object of her desire.

The looks of the people around followed her as her steps were echoing through the hallway. Her long, brown locks were bouncing up and down before she stopped right in front of Kyungsoo who was taking his history book out of his locker.

With a loud noise she hit her palm against the metal door, forcing it to fall shut.

“Okay… why won’t you look at me, huh? Are you gay?” she cried.

Two years! She developed to a real playgirl during the last two years, dressing like girls from music videos and magazines, going out with boys she didn’t even like… just to get Kyungsoo’s attention. And he still wasn’t looking at her.

Well now he did at least.

Hyera grabbed the book he was holding and threw it onto the floor.

Kyungsoo’s big eyes became even bigger as he looked at her, obviously shocked by her action.

“I think Do Kyungsoo is gay!” Hyera announced with an even louder voice now.

 

During lunch break, the rumor about Kyungsoo being gay had spread like a wildfire. And Hyera actually felt guilty about saying that.

Her gaze wandered towards the boy who was sitting on the other side of the cafeteria, playing with his chopsticks while staring at the food in front of him.

The people who walked past him giggled and called him names…

That really wasn’t what Hyera wanted.

It wasn’t even the first time she was being mean to him… she clearly understood why she was acting like this but she couldn’t stop it.

Being the most popular girl in school she knew she could have every boy around. So why did it have to be that uptight but super cute and somehow hot (she’s seen him drenched from the rain before…) nerd?

But how the people were treating him right now was just wrong.

Hyera didn’t even notice when she stood up and made her way towards Kyungsoo…

She had to end this.

She grabbed the boy by his tie. “Kiss me.”

“What?” he questioned.

“Kiss me. Or are you really gay?”

That’s when he actually smiled at her. “No I’m not.”

The smile caught Hyrea totally off guard, causing her to blush. Her grip on his tie loosened as she suddenly felt like a middle school girl, about to confess her feeling to her first crush. And all that because of a simple smile… Damn you, Do Kyungsoo!

Suddenly, he leaned forward and pressed his lips against her’s.

And believe it or not… that kiss lasted longer than both ever thought it would.

 

~end ♡