Niel x SungYeol - Sick

Whatever [OPEN drabble request shop]

Request by: lovekiller_tsuna (a loyal reader ^^ thanks for that)

"When Niel and Sungyeol have to keep their relationship secret because of they study at different school and their school is rival
(I just love Niel~!)"

- I think their friendship is really a cute thing but shipping them?? Well that's what I first thought... but in the end... it was something that let itself write perfectly well ^^ had fun writing this actually xD so thanks for that request :) hope you like reading it as much as I liked writing it tho, hehe~

(and I just LOVE Niel too haha)

 

~IHaveRuinedMyLife <3


“Yah! Yeol, is it possible that you always mess up when we’re playing against TOP High?” Woohyun mocked his friend after leaving the swimming pool to go to the locker room.

“What? No that’s not possible… I always give my best.” Sungyeol laughed awkwardly, shaking his head.

“I hope so… you’re our best.” Woohyun said, patting the other’s back before running off to the showers.

 

“You made some pretty stupid mistakes today…” Chanhee said, looking at Niel.

“Me? Well I didn’t sleep a lot last night…” Niel lied, grabbing his clothes from his locker.

“Whatever…” ChangJo mumbled next to him. “You played bad and Woollim High won…”

“Maybe they have the better water ball team anyways… we never won against them.” Niel tried to find an excuse.

“Have you seen that Sungyeol guy? I wonder what made them let him enter their team… and we’re still not winning…” ChangJo was obviously pissed. He couldn’t lose, that’s it.

Niel on the other hand wasn’t affected by their defeat.

He actually was smiling on the inside which he couldn’t show the others of course.

When both teams had washed up, changed clothes and cleaned the locker rooms they were about to head out, which certainly couldn’t happen with both teams colliding on front of the locker rooms.

Harsh words and insults were exchanged. Some of the Woollim team started to make fun of “the fish lipped boy who still can’t move in water properly”.

All that time, SungYeol and Niel kept their mouths shut, waiting for the fight to end (hopefully peaceful).

“I think we should celebrate our victory. How about the burger restaurant two blocks away?” Woohyun suggested to his team which agreed immediately. Except for Sungyeol, saying he didn’t feel that well and would rather head home.

The team of TOP High also decided to have some kind of comfort eating in another restaurant in the opposite part of the district.

“I’m not coming… I still have some work to do…” Niel mumbled, receiving a nod from ChangJo.

 

 

Half an hour later, Niel pushed the door to a familiar café open and was greeted by an equal familiar smile.

“Hey, babe~” Sungyeol grinned, ruffling Niel’s hair. “Took you so long to come here.”

“Chanhee kept scolding me all the way for ditching the team because of homework again.”

Sungyeol chuckled, intertwining his fingers with his boyfriend’s before leading him to a table in the coziest corner of the café.

“You’re always so hardworking… I like that.”

“And you should see a doctor seeing how often you feel sick…” Niel laughed, nudging the other’s shoulder.

“You’re provoking me to say something cheesy.” the slightly elder grinned.

“Am I?” Niel smirked. “Then please say it aloud at least once.”

Sungyeol leaned over the table, grabbing Niel’s hands again. “That’s only because I’m sickly in love with you.” With that he pressed a cute peck onto the other’s plump lips.

With a high pitched shriek, Niel then jumped away. “Ewww~ oh my gosh! Don’t ever say something like that again. NEVER!”

“ you too pal.”

 

~end ♡