Zelo x Tao - Stalker

Whatever [OPEN drabble request shop]

Request by kemy13:

"They meet for first time, Zelo is curious of Tao, who is a master in wushu, and medical healer. Zelo got injured, Tao heals him. They part ways, Zelo gets antsy and want to see Tao again, a friend of his is sick decided to drag him to see Tao as an excuse, Zelo is shy. Again part ways again, but Zelo decided to lurk around just to find out more about Tao. Tao knows there is someone lurking around, but doesn't fazed him much except is smitten that someone is curious about him. "

- wow this is really a strange couple xD but I did my best as both are my bias in each group ^^ hope this is what you imagined~

 

~IHaveRuinedMyLife :)


When the tall but somehow cute boy came to Tao for the first time, nothing seemed to indicate that this won’t be their last time meeting. And even when the same boy appeared in front of Tao for a second time, nothing seemed off to the wushu master. The boy came with a friend after all… that was a good thing. He was getting more patients.

But now that the boy came here for a third time, Tao was slightly puzzled by his suspicious actions.

He watched the boy sitting in the waiting room, hiding his face behind a fashion magazine while constantly glancing over the paper.

Tao decided to pretend not to see him and called for the next patient.

 

Zelo remained in his place not putting the magazine aside. He clearly saw the wushu master looking at him with his somehow captivating panda-like eyes.

Three patients later, the waiting room was completely empty, except for Zelo. The boy was still sitting there, pretending to study the same magazine he already had hours ago.

Tao smiled a little and shook his head before going back to change his clothes and close his office for today. He somehow knew Zelo wasn’t here as a patient after all.

Grabbing his bag that was filled with his sports clothes, he closed the door to his office and walked through the waiting room.

When Zelo saw the slightly elder walking past him, he finally dropped the magazine and followed him.

That’s when Tao couldn’t keep his mouth shut and finally spoke up. “How is your friend?”

“H-he’s fine.” Zelo stuttered, shocked that the other actually talked to him.

“Good.” Tao said and locked his praxis. Zelo trailed after him as both walked along the side walk afterwards.

“Are you going to follow me to the gym?” Tao chuckled.

“…Huh? I-I’m not following you… I just happen to… plan on going to the gym t-too…”

“I just cured your leg injury… you shouldn’t do heavy sports for the next few weeks, didn’t I tell you?”

Zelo stopped on his tracks, thinking of an excuse. “B-but… I don’t need my leg for-“

“Material arts? I think you do…”

“You’re doing material arts?”

“What did you think?” Tao laughed.

Zelo bit his lower lip, hanging his head low.

Tao also stopped and turned around to the boy, only now he noticed that he’s actually as tall as him, despite his somehow cute looks.

“Then how about we go to a nice café instead?”

Looking up again, Zelo shook his head quickly. “I’d rather watch you doing material arts!”

Only after he said that aloud he slightly blushed, noticing how stupid that must’ve sound.

Again, Tao laughed and ruffled his hair. “Stalker…”

 

~ end ♡