WooGyu - Hell in Heaven

Whatever [OPEN drabble request shop]

Request by sillymm:

"love b/w angle hyun n devil gyu"

 

- *takes a deep breath* okay... at first we really liked this request, thinking it'll be easy to write... but hell, we were wrong xD both of us tried more than once and in the end we mixed our best ones xD

So we really hope you like how it turned out ^^ please tell us~~

~IHaveRuinedMyLife <3


Inhale. Exhale. Inhale. Exhale.

 

Woohyun was sitting on his cloud, being bored as hell. Well… hell was more exciting for certain reasons…

Anyways… the little angel sat on his cloud and blew the soft blonde strands of hair out of his eyes, only to have them fall back into the exact same position.

Yep. Heaven was nice but boring.

Only when he heard a muffled thunder he felt excitement rushing through his veins for the first time this day. He hopped up from his sitting position and shuffled to the edge of his personal cloud, peeking down with a grin on his face to watch a handsome man with huge, pitch black wings nearing.

“Are you out of mind?” Woohyun laughed as the man touched down on the fluffy ground.

“I’m the devil, of course I am.” Sunggyu smirked, stepping closer to the innocent looking angel before wrapping his strong arms around him. “But I just missed you too much.”

“If someone sees you up here, both of us are going to be dead meat.” Woohyun whispered, trying to sound mad which of course didn’t work as he was just too happy to see his prohibited boyfriend.

“And what? Send to hell?” the devil laughed and pressed a peck onto Woohyun’s lips.

“Got a point.” The latter shrugged.

Sunggyu smiled, running his fingers through the younger angel’s soft hair while letting their lips melt into a sweet kiss. ´

“I missed you.” he then mumbled again, circling his long tail with the heart shaped tip around his lover’s waist.

Woohyun’s wings started twitching excitedly as he felt Sunggyu’s hot hands roaming all over his body, shoving the white cloth he was wearing aside.

It has been a while since both of them had a sweet moment like this. Ever since God found Woohyun down in hell and grounded him for that, it was hard for them to find a way to sneak out of their designated area.

So the mind blowing that followed was pretty much needed today. And maybe, just maybe, even the day after…

 

~end ♡

 


please upvote if you liked this drabble~ (and the others too xD) and please subscribe ^^

and maybe you have another request... write a comment and leave it to us~ ^^ or just write a comment on what we wrote... especially if we wrote your request... thanks :)