Neo & Chabean - Demon

Whatever [OPEN drabble request shop]

Request by vixx_cha:

"Leo is a demon that Hongbin summons to get N's heart and N's life become a disaster after Hongbin summons Leo because Leo is also in love with N"

- lolz xD so I hope this is how you wanted it to be... I wasn't sure who N should end up with... (if you don't like it like this I can write a sequel xD)

~IHaveRuinedMyLife <3


Somehow, Leo felt bad, seeing Hakyeon sitting on that bench, rubbing his hurting ankle. He really didn’t want to hurt him… but the less he wanted him to go to Hongbin’s house. Though he’s the one to make him go there in the first place.

Hakyeon’s phone was ringing.

“Hello?”

“Hakyeon… where are you? I’m waiting here…” Hongbin’s voice sounded worried and Leo hated that.

“I’m so so sorry… I was on my way but some idiot rushed past me with his bike and I fell and… my ankle hurts. I can’t walk.”

“Ouch. Where are you? I’m coming to pick you up.”

Leo mentally facepalmed. He should’ve learned that hurting Hakyeon was making the whole situation even worse as Hongbin was always there to take care of him later on. It didn’t work making him catch his finger in the door of Hongbin’s car – Hongbin gave him ice. It also didn’t work to make Hakyeon spilling his drink all over his clothes – Hongbin gave him clothes to change (which made him look incredibly cute to be honest…). And it didn’t work to make Hakyeon knock his head to make him forget about Hongbin’s existence –he didn’t forget anything, he just had a big bruise on his forehead... which Hongbin cured with ice as well. The latter even had an extra pack of ice now that he knew that all of these things would always happen to Hakyeon.

And Leo? He was just standing beside the new found couple, pretending as if nothing of all these things happened because of him. (tho he couldn’t get rid of the fact that Hongbin was indeed glaring at him)

But he couldn’t help it… after he had spent so much time with Hakyeon, trying to get his heart to give it to Hongbin, he quickly fell for the cute man.

Well and now he was trying everything to change things back.

Pouting he looked at the couple, now sitting in Hongbin’s living room while Hakyeon had a package of ice pressing against his ankle. Why couldn’t it be him? Why didn’t he meet Hakyeon before all that started… then he could’ve had a chance, right?

 

The next day, Hongbin and Hakyeon woke up like they fell asleep, still on the couch while Hakyeon had his head leaning against Hongbin’s shoulder.

Cute… Leo thought, watching the scene.

Hakyeon rubbed his eyes, making Leo squeal at his cuteness.

“Good morning~” Hongbin mumbled to the smiling Hakyeon, giving him a good morning kiss on the forehead (which made Leo thank his good old rival god that he didn’t have to witness a real kiss yet).

The couple had breakfast together while Leo was still sitting with them, swooning over Hakyeon – much to Hongbin’s dismay. But the younger pretended not to notice and kept on being all lovey dovey with Hakyeon.

After that, Hakyeon said that he needed to go home as his cat was going to starve if he didn’t show up in the next few minutes to feed it. And that was when their first kiss happened.

In the doorframe of Hongbin’s apartment.

Leo couldn’t watch.

All he heard was Hakyeon’s voice saying how beautif— “I don’t wanna hurt your feelings but… you’re a bad kisser.”

Leo’s eyes shot open, meeting the dead glare of Hongbin. “What did you do this time, huh?” he barked at him.

Hakyeon who was completely unaware of Leo’s presence, turned around in confusion, trying to figure out who Hongbin was talking to.

Leo lifted his hands in defeat. “I really didn’t do anything this time.”

 

~end <3