chapter eight.

I Love You, Goodbye.

 

He's not the only guy in the universe, but he's the only one that matters. 

 


Yeseul's POV

I woke up in a different ceilings. I walked towards the door knob, and I sniffed kimchi fried-rice! My favorite! I ran towards the kitchen and saw Himchan oppa, Youngjae oppa and Yongguk oppa. 

"Morning, dongsaengie~" Yongguk oppa greeted before I could greet him. "morning Younggukie oppa~" I greeted back, he pinched my cheeks slightly.

"Morning Yeseul-ie~" Himchan oppa greeted, "morning Yeseul-ah~" followed by Youngjae oppa. "Morning Himchan oppa and Youngjae oppa~" I giggled, "where is Jongup and Zelo?" I asked. "still sleeping like a log." Youngjae oppa answered, I laughed. 

 

Yeseul's POV

"Let's eat now!" Youngjae announced, that made Zelo, Jongup and I jumped in excitement. 

"My kimchi fried-rice~ here I come~" I squealed and the others laughed at me. "Thanks for the food! I'll eat well!" we started to digged in. The dining room was filled with our laughter. Until we heard the door cracked.

 

Author's POV

Daehyun came home with a guilty feelings. Hearing the laughers that filled in the dining room, he knew that its BAP and Yeseul inside. He walked towards the room with a heavy footsteps. Opening the door, he found that all attentions are on him, except Yeseul. Since she's not ready yet to face him.

"I-I'm sorry.. for the things that I had done.. " he bowed deeply to Yeseul. 

"I know I'm a bastard. I—" "its okay I forgive you, oppa." Yeseul cut Daehyun off, and gave him a small but sincere smile. Daehyun smiled thankfully to her.

"I'm sorry too, hyungs and dongsaengs. For disappointing you guys." Daehyun looked down, ashamed of what he had done.

"since Yeseul had forgiven you, I guess you'll be forgiven by us too." Yongguk said.

Daehyun started to smile. "thank you!! I love you!" he hugged every members, including Yeseul. All of them laughed at his behavior.

 

"Yah! the food is getting cold!" Himchan scolded that made the others eat with a very fast-speed. 

"Y-Yah! What about mine?!" Daehyun whined, "I didn't know that you're coming back so I didn't cook your portion." Youngjae said while munching on his food. 

"Euw disgusting, hyung!" Zelo complaint. Yeseul nodded in agreement along Jongup. 

"Then what will I eat?" Daehyun fake a cry, hoping that the others will share their foods with him. 

"Here, oppa. Let's share it since I can't finish it." Yeseul offered, shyly.  'I guess Yeseul had been loving the wrong person for this whole time.' 

Youngjae's word started to rang on Daehyun's mind. Daehyun nodded and eat Yeseul's share. 

 

They started to clean the table as their done eating. Jongup and Zelo cleans the table, while Yeseul is washing the dishes with Daehyun's help. No one dares to talk. Only their breathing can be heard. Awkwardness was filled in the atmosphere. 

But suddenly Yeseul felt her stomach hurt. She clutched on her stomach tightly.

"what's wrong, Yeseul-ah?" Daehyun asked. 

"aniya, it's nothing. Stomach ache hehe~" she giggled.

"just go in and rest. I'll take care of the dishes."

"but—" "no but Yeseul. Just rest, okay?" She sighed and nodded. 

 

Yeseul's POV

I sat on the sofa, taking a rest. Until Zelo approached me. "Noona! what are you doing?" he ploppped beside me. "I'm sleeping." I answered sarcastically, giggling. He pouted and I pinched his cheeks. "Where is Daehyun hyung?" he asked. "Washing the dishes." he nodded. 

Soon the others come and joined us. We were chattering around until we heard Daehyun oppa's phone rang. Looking on his phone screen, a sweet smile plastered on his face.

"Eunmi-ah?" he excused himself and went into the kitchen.

"you okay?" Youngjae oppa nudged me. I gave him a reassuring smile and nodded, "yeps!" I answered. 

Daehyun came and hung up his phone. 

 

Author's POV

"guys. I'm having dinner with Eunmi later. Come and join us. Yeseul too." Daehyun suggested, excitedly.

"won't she mad?" Zelo asked, raised an eyebrow. 

"I'm sure she won't. She's a nice girl you know." Daehyun answered proudly. 'nice my .'  they thought.

"okay then since you say so." Yongguk said, "noona, you go?" Jongup asked.

"I'm not too sure.." Yeseul answered. "Yup! she's going." Youngjae said and eyed her, "right?" 

"huh? er.. I guess.." Yeseul asnwered, unsurely. 

"Okay. Do you wanna go home and change your clothes?" Daehyun asked, and I nodded.

"I'll drive you home then. And we will pick the both of you up at 7PM. Call?" Daehyun said and I nodded, "Call."

 


 

here~ double-update for you guys teehee!!

sorry for any errors~