chapter two.

I Love You, Goodbye.

 

Sometimes I push you away, because I need you to pull me closer. 

 


 

Author's POV

As they reached at their school, they went to their respective classes. Yongguk and Himchan were on the same class. Youngjae with Daehyun. and the last, Yeseul with Jongup and Zelo.

 


*RING RING RING!*

Students cheered 'cause its break time now.

"Let's go, Noona!" Yeseul nodded and they headed to their usual place, the rooftop. 

"Aaa~ baegopa~" Zelo rubbed his stomach while pouting. 

"Go and buy some food." Yongguk said, before shove his kimbap into his mouth. 

"But I'm too lazy~" Zelo continue to whine. 

"I'll accompany you Zelo. If you want." Yeseul said.

"Yay! Noona is the best! Kajja~" before she could say anything, he already dragged her. Yeseul shook head and smiled.

"I thought he said that he's lazy." Jongup said. "Molla." Youngjae shrugged.

 

Yeseul's POV

"What do you want to eat, dongsaeng-ah?" I asked. "Hm.. I'll just buy ddukbokki~" I nodded. "I'll go and buy a hot chocolate. Be right back!" I ran to the stall and ordered a cup of hot chocolate. The owner of the stall handed me my hot chocolate and I paid her. When I turned around, someone bumped into me and my hot chocolate spilled on her clothes.

 

Author's POV

"Yah! Kang Yeseul!" Eunmi yelled. "Watch where you're going!" she added. Students started to gather around the two of them. Whispering and pointing them.

"But.. unnie you were running just now and its you who bumped me.." Yeseul said in her low voice. Yes, it's actually Eunmi's fault. She was running at the very first place. "Yah! You brat! Did you just blame me?!" Yeseul closed her eyes tightly, expecting a slap from her unnie. But it never came.

 

Yeseul's POV

"Oppa!" Eunmi whined. It was Daehyun, helding her wrist. "You shouldn't hit people, Eunmi-ah~" Daehyun piched her cheeks. I felt my heart was stabbed. 

"Arasseo.." she muttered, "but I won't let it go! Just wait and see." she warned and walked away. Daehyun gave me an apologetic look and I gave him a small smile. Soon, the crowds started to disperse.

"Noona! What happend?" Zelo asked. "I'll tell you later. Now let's go to them." he nodded obediently.

 

Author's POV

"Yah! What took you guys so long?" Himchan munched on his food. "Hyung! don't talk when you're eating! It's disgusting!" Youngjae complaint. Himchan sent him a death glare.

"I spilled my hot chocolate on Unnie's.." I sighed. "Bwo?!" all of them shouted. "She won't easily let it go, you know?" Youngjae said, worriedly. "Did she asks something from you?" Yongguk asked, in serious tone. Yeseul shrugged, "molla. She said just wait and see." she sighed. 

 

Yeseul's POV

*DRING DRING!* "Okay, class dismissed!" I packed my stuffs and went out the classroom with Zelo and Jongup. We meet them at the school's gate and walked home together. "Bye oppas and dongsaengs" we parted away as we arrived at two paths of  the road.

"bye Yeseul-ie~" "bye Noona!" they waved at me. "Call or text us when you reached home!" Yongguk oppa said. I nodded and waved back.

10 minutes of walking home, I arrived home. I went straight to my room. Laying on my bed immediately. 

Few minutes later, I started to hear a on the other room. 

 


subscribe, comment or upvote will be much appreciate <3

67348058900.jpeg?r480x480