chapter five.

I Love You, Goodbye.

 

Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by the single person you thought would never hurt you. 

 


Yeseul's POV

I woke up in my room, and remembered what had just happened. Grabbing my phone, it shows 03.30PM. 

I texts Youngjae oppa immediately.

 

'Oppa! Thank you for bringing me home!'

'You're welcome, Seul-ie~ what are you doing right now?'

'just woke up keke! I'm bored! *pouting*'

'aigoo~ let's hangout then! I'll pick you up 10 minutes. You okay with it?'

'aren't you at the school?'

'nope! I decided to skipped it today :3'

'ah okkie dokkie!' I smiled and went to changed into :

 

Ulzzang-World-image-ulzzang-world-367458 bow-colors-green-ideas-Favim.com-1543538 

Not to forget brought my key with me. I went out and say Youngjae oppa is waiting for me.

"I'm sory I'm late oppa" I apologized as soon as I went inside his car.

"nope you're not. I'm the one early. hehe. Now, should we go?" I nodded and smiled.

 

Author's POV

"OPPA!!" Yeseul screamed that made Youngjae startled.

"Why? What happened?"

"my school bag!" Yeseul frowned. Youngjae chuckled, "don't worry, the rest will take care of it." 

Yeseul sighed in relief, "okay."

 

"where are we going, oppa?" just in time, Yeseul's stomach growled. Embarassed, she covered her red cheeks.

Youngjae found that cute, "let's have lunch." Yeseul lightened when she heard 'lunch'.

"yess!"

 

They ordered a bunch of food. Yeseul started to eat, like she had starved herself for 3 days. 

"Yah! eat slowly! You'll get chocked!" Youngjae scolded her, but she didn't hear it. 

"ahh~ the food is so nice.. I can felt myself gaining 3 kilograms.." Yeseul wrapped her stomach. 

"yeah.. My arms were almost broke when I carried you." Youngjae said, jokingly.

"really oppa? I'm that heavy? Huwaa TT I should start diet after this!" she promised herself.

Youngjae chuckled, "aniya, you're not heavy at all. I'm just joking hahahaa!" Yeseul pouted.

 

They chit-chat for about 3 hours and its now 06.30PM almost 7. Youngjae drove Yeseul home.

"thank you oppa for today! I had a lot of fun!" Yeseul giggled. "You're welcome dongsaeng-ah. bye!"

"Bye oppa. Be careful on your way home!" Yeseul waved.

 

She went inside, saw her unnie is looking at her as if she wants to kill her. 

"unnie.."  Yeseul called, in her low-voice.

 

Yeseul's POV

"where were you?" unnie asked. "out with Youngjae oppa." I answered. 

"where is my breakfast this morning?" she asked.

"I didn't make it. I'm sorry." I avoided her gaze.

"do you want to starve me to death?!" she yelled. I just kept quiet. 

"ah.. is it because that i'm dating with your prince charming?" she smirks.

I looked at her, confused. "what do you mean?"

"you thought that I don't know, huh? You've liked him since I've dated him, even before, right?"

"I—" I was cut off by her, "but not to worry. I'll give him to you after I succeed in making your life miserable." she emphasized.

"you used him to go after me?!" I screamed. "Yep! Who would like that guy? he's not my type at all." she said in disgusted tone. I started to felt my anger inside increase. 

"I am the person that you're after. Why'd you drag Daehyun oppa along?" I asked, trying to control my emotion. 

"simple. because he's the one you like. And I'm going to let you taste the feeling, the person you love had left you." she leaned in, "Daehyun wouldn't know about this, 'cause he will only trust his girlfriend." she smirked. And she left me alone in the living room.

 

I fell on my knees with mixed feelings.

Anger. Sadness. Confused. This three.

What should I do? I can't let unnie's plan continue like this. What have I done? I'm so sorry, Daehyun oppa.. I wiped my tears away. This is not the time to cry, Kang Yeseul. Tomorrow I'll just tell the others oppas about it.