chapter four.

I Love You, Goodbye.

 

 

It hurt because he will never look at me the way I want him to.

 


Yeseul's POV

I was kinda glad that Jongup and Zelo didn't notice my puffy eyes. Even though its only a bit swelled. 

"Noona ppali! We're hungry!" Zello and Jongup continued to whined.

"arraseo arraseo. Let's go." they dragged both of my wrist and started to ran with a full speed.

And here we are again, the rooftop.

 

Youngjae's POV

Something is wrong with Yeseul. She's been very quiet today, and her eyes are puffy. I bet she had cried last night.

I elbowed Yongguk hyung slightly and he faced me. I was telling him about Yeseul, by communicating through our eyes and he nodded understandly.

"Yeseul-ah" Yongguk hyung called, "hm?" she looked up. 'Indeed, she had cried.'

"Why didn't you text or call us last night?" Youngguk hyung asked.

"Ah, about that I'm sorry. I forgot hehe.." I'm so sorry to make you worried." she bowed.

"aigoo~ you don't need to bow~" Himchan hyung pulled her to make her seat. 

"that's right, Yeseul-ah. Make sure that there will be no more next time, arraseo?" Yongguk hyung said, "Yes, oppa!" she saluted and laughed.

 

Author's POV

"Annyeong guys!!" they turned to see Daehyun and Eunmi, holding hands and walked towards them.

All of them eyed Yeseul, whose eyes are getting red. 

"annyeong hyung.." Zelo greeted awkwardly. 

"Yah! what about the person beside me?" Daehyun scolded.

"its okay, oppa~" Eunmi said, 'euw.. two faces..' all of them thought the same.

"annyeong Yeseul-ah~" Daehyun sat between Yeseul and Eunmi. Eunmi sent a death-glare to Yeseul. The rest of the BAP saw it. Well, except for Daehyun.

"a-annyeong oppa.." Yeseul let out a force smile.

"how are you? better than this morning?" he asked. "This morning? Why? What happened?" Eunmi asked a bunch of questions.

"aniya. She's just—" 

"nothing happened. Please excuse me, I'll be going now." Yeseul cutted Daehyun, and she ran off. 

"Yeseul-ah!" "Noona!" 

"I'll just go and accompany her." Youngjae chases her.

 

Author's POV

Tears were uncontrollably rolling down Yeseul's cheeks. She ran and ran, until she stopped at the school yard.

Leaning her back on the tree, she hugged her knees and cry.

"Yeseul-ah.." Youngjae called.

"Yongjae oppa.. what should I do?" she continue to sob. Yongjae sat beside her and patted her.

"I tried so hard to be strong infront of him. But I just can't do it.. It really hurt so much.." Yeseul let it all out, and cried harder. Youngjae pulled her to a hug because he knew that hug is the most she needed right now.

"l-last night I-I heard unnie's ," she continued to sobbed. "and Daehyun oppa is also in the room. Then unnie asked me to change her bed cover and I saw a blood stained on her bed cover.." she hugged Youngjae tighter. His uniform started to wet due to her tears. But he doesn't care about that.

His expression changed. 'It must be very hard for you, Yeseul-ah..'  Watching his best friend in this states, Youngjae can't help but to getting his eyes teary too.

He continue to pat Yeseul's back. 

Ten minutes passed, Yeseul started to getting tired from crying. She slept in Youngjae's chest. 

"I'm sorry, Yeseul-ah.. I can't do anything for you.." he whispered.

Pulling his phone out, he texted Yongguk that he'll bring Yeseul back.

Youngjae picked Yeseul up in bridal-style and drove home. 

 


here it is! :D sorry for the very late update!

 

 

P.S. i'll update when I'm free :3 

large.png