chapter twelve.

I Love You, Goodbye.

 

What if I'm never good enough for anyone? 

 


Author's POV

After comforting Yeseul, Yeseul is becoming more calmer now, thanks to Youngjae. "Feeling a little better now?" Youngjae asked, Yeseul nodded and gave him a small smile. "Noona!" Yeseul looked at the door's direction and smile brighter. Of course, its a fake smile. "Hi~" Yesuel waved.

"are you okay noona?" Zelo ran to her side. Yeseul nodded and gave him a OK sign. 

"do you feel any pain, dongsaeng-ah?" Himchan placed his hand on Yeseul's shoulder. Yeseul shook her head. 

"are you hungry, noona?" Jongup asked and Yeseul shook her head. 

"do you feel thirsty?" Daehyun asked and Yeseul shook her head. She chuckled lightly, "guys I'm okay now. See?" she points to herself.

 

"what did the doctor said?" Yongguk asked. Youngjae looked over Yeseul and Yeseul nodded slightly. Clearing his throat, "erm..  he said that because of a poisonous food." Yongguk eyed him suspiciously and nodded. "aigoo~ dongsaeng-ah! you should be more careful!" Himchan scolded, hit Yesuel's head lightly and she pouted. "I'll go and fill the water."  Youngjae said, grabbing the thermos and headed out Yeseul's ward.

 

Daehyun's POV

Hmm. Something tells me that Youngjae is lying. Maybe I should go and ask him later. "I'll go and fill the water." Perfect. "I'll accompany him. Be right back." I dashed out the room. Leaving them in confused. 

"Yah Youngjae-ah!" I yelled. He turned his head to me and stopped. "Wae?" he asked. "Is it really because of a poisonous food?"  I raised my eyebrow. "That's what the doctor said." he shrugged. I looked at him suspiciously. He blinked his eyes twice and left.  I sighed and went back to Yeseul's ward. 

 

Author's POV

"Huh? Aren't you accompanying Youngjae? where is he?" Yongguk asked. "ahh he went to the toilet." Daehyun rubbed her neck. "And he brought the thermos with him to the toilet?" Zelo said, making us burst into laughers.

Ten minutes passed, Youngjae came back with earlier's thermos that were now filled with water. He poured a glass of water and pass it to Yeseul. Yeseul gladly took it and thanked him. The doctor soon came in as they were chatting about some stuffs. He do some examination on Yeseul and wrote something on a pad.

"Doctor, when can I get discharged?" Yeseul asked. "you may leave by tomorrow after we're done checking on you and decided that you've recovered." Yeseul nodded. "we're going to pick you up, okay?"  Youngjae said and Yeseul nodded happily. "I believe that you know what's best for your health, so don't overwork yourself." the doctor stated, "or else your health will get worse. The cell-" "its just a poisonous food right, doc? is it that bad?" Youngjae cut the doctor off. The doctor raised an eyebrow, "a-ah yes of course it is." the doctor stuttered. Understood what Youngjae's means.

 "Did you just say 'cell'?" Daehyun stepped in. "aniyo, oppa. What cell?" Yeseul pretends that she know nothing. "Oh by the way, visit patient time is over. Please let the patient rest." the doctor changed the topic, helping Youngjae. Youngjae mouthed 'thank you' and the doctor nodded. 

"we'll pick you up tomorrow, okay?" Yongguk said and Yeseul nodded. "thank you oppas and dongsaengs. Goodnight and be safe." Yeseul waved. "have a good rest."  they waved back. Yeseul nodded and gave them a smile. As soon as the door closed, Yeseul's smile faded immediately. She broke down and started to cried. 'appa, eomma. what should i do? am I really going to die?' she cried herself to sleep.


 helllo~ im very sorry for the super duper late update!! my pc doesnt receive any internet connection now TT so it will be very hard for me to update now hiksss. 😢 since im using my phone now to update so yeah. keke~