chapter eleven.

I Love You, Goodbye.

 

Isn't it sad when you get hurt so much, 

you can finally say, "I'm used to it."

 


Youngjae's POV

"Hyung, can't we tell Daehyun hyung about it?" Zelo asked. "Yeah, he has the right to know.." Jongup added. Yongguk hyung sighed, "How can I suppose to say it when he's madly in love with her?" 

"Maybe we'll let him know by himself?" Himchan said. "what if it takes forever for him to know it?" Zelo asked.

Driing driing

"It's Yeseul." I answered her call and the speaker. 

"Yeseul-ah? what's up?"

"O-oppa.." 

"what's wrong, Yeseul-ah?" her voice sounds so weak. I glanced over the others, they looked so worried too.

"P-pain..." 

"Yeseul-ah?! Hello?!" no answers. I hurriedly ran to her house with the others followed behind me.

 

Author's POV

As they were running. Daehyun saw them and he stopped infront of them. "Yah! eodiga?" he asked. "Ppali and drive us to Yeseul's house!" They hopped in. "Yah what happened?" Daehyun asked as he drove to Yeseul's house. "It looks like something is happened to noona!" Zelo said, worriedly. "Yah! drive faster!!" Yongjae yelled. Daehyun nodded and drove the car in a very fast speed. "I'm sure that Yeseul will be fine." Yongguk comfort them and Himchan nodded, although they are worried too.

Soon, they reached Yeseul's house. Her front door wasn't close so they can easily went inside. They saw Yeseul's weak body lay on the cold ground with her eyes closed. "Yeseul-ah!!" Youngjae ran to her side and held her up, slapping her cheeks softly. "Noona! gwaenchanha?" Jongup shook her body. "Yah!! Bring her to the car now!" Daehyun yelled. Youngjae brought her up with bridal style and hurriedly went inside the car.

 

Arrived at the hospital, Yeseul was brought inside the emergency room. Waiting impatiently outside, they just kept quiet and prayed that Yeseul would be fine. One hour passed, no one talks and the doctor haven't out from the emergency room. 

"Noona will be fine, right?" Zelo asked, breaking the silence. 

"we hope so.. Anyway, who wants coffee?" Yongguk asked. No one answers.

"I'll get coffee for you guys." Yongguk said, standing up. "I'll go with you hyung." Himchan said, "me too." Jongup said and Yongguk nodded, "let's go."

"I'll go and do the registration then. Zelo do you wanna join?" Daehyun asked, Zelo nodded. "Youngjae hyung, if there's any news about noona, tell us okay?" Youngjae nodded and gave him a small smile. Youngjae is all alone now. As soon as the other five leave, the emergency room's green light is now off. 

Youngjae ran towards the doctor. "Are you the patient's guardian?" Youngjae nodded, "how is she?" 

"Please follow me to my office, young man." Youngjae nodded nervously. He followed behind the doctor.

 

Youngjae's POV

"so..?" I asked. "well.. I'm sorry to say this but, she has diagnosed with cervix cancer since one week ago that's why she always felt a pain on her abdoment." I widened my eyes, "what?!" 

"yes.. does her family member got a cervix cancer before?" the doctor asked. I bit my lower lips, "her mother did." I answered.

"Then I guess that she was inherited from her mother. The cell was spreading fast." the doctor said. I'm controlling my tears not to fall but I just can't. "W-will she die?" I asked, hoping that the doctor will answer with what I had expected, but he's not. "it will take 30% for her to stay alive." I leaned my back on the chair. "H-how much longer can she survive?" I asked. "It depends on the cell. But the cell had already spreading fast in one week. I guess it won't last longer. Maybe around two-three months.." the doctor said, looking down. I nodded and thanked him. 

 

I went out from the office and headed to Yeseul's ward. I pushed the door and Yeseul looked at me. "Youngjae oppa!" she smiled and I smiled back.

"what did the doctor said?" she asked.  Should I tell her the truth? It's her health though she have the right to know. I took a deep breath, "t-the doctor said that you have a c-cervix cancer.." her smile disappeared. Her eyes became red, "r-really? then what else did he said?" she asked. "y-you have about two-three months left.. since the cell is spreading fast.." her tears fell and I hugged her immediately and cry together with her. She hugged me tight and hide her face on my chest and cry. 

"Don't tell the others about it, oppa. I don't want them to get worried about me." she said, "but—" "please oppa." I sighed and nodded. 

 


here it is :D sorry for the very-late-update. Been busy for school stuffs sigh. 

anw thankyou for the new subscribers! <3 love you all muchmuch! haha XD

tumblr_mi57ym5Xcy1rs7wkmo1_500.gif

tumblr_mi57ym5Xcy1rs7wkmo2_500.gif