chapter six.

I Love You, Goodbye.

 

I always feel like what the did I do wrong to suffer this?

 


Yeseul's POV

"BWO??!!" they yelled. "that said that?!" I nodded. I told them everything that unnie had said last night.

"She'll be dead when I saw her!" Youngjae oppa hissed. "Calm down, Youngjae-ah.." Himchan oppa patted his back.

"what should we do, oppas?" I asked, "I'm sorry.. I 've should known earlier.." I looked down. "aniya~ it's not your fault, Yeseul-ah." Himchan oppa comforted me.

"yeah, noona, Don't blame yourself." Jongup added.

"but what should we do? We couldn't tell Daehyun oppa about it. He won't believe us.." I said.

"just let it flow. We'll see." Yongguk oppa said. I sighed and nodded slightly.

 

Daehyun's POV

Eunmi is getting strange these days. Everyday she would ask me to accompany her to shopping. But on these three days, she didn't ask me. And I can feel that we're getting distance. I rarely saw her anymore around the school.

Everytime I called her, she would said that she's at Mina's house doing homework.

"Yeoboseyo?" I heard Eunmi's voice on the line.

"Eunmi-ah~" I called, "hm?" she hummed.

"mwohani?" I asked.

"doing project. How about you?"

"thinking of you~ when will you free? Bogoshipeo." I pouted, even though she can't see it.

"I'm busy in these days, oppa. Let's talk later, okay. Bye." she hung up.

 

I'm starting to getting pissed. Is homework more important than your boyfriend? I dialled someone.

"Yeoboseyo?" 

"Yeseul-ah!" 

"yes? is there something you need, oppa?" 

"are you free?"

"yeah, I'm just done with my works. Wae?"

"let's hangout!"

"hangout? where are we going?"

"don't ask. I'll pick you up at 07.30PM" he hung up. I looked over my clock - 07.01PM

 

'Uwaa~ I'm going out with Daehyun oppa later!' I squealed at my thoughts.

I changed into :

ulzzang+inspo+a.png Black_Converse_Women_Wedge_Heels_Chuck_T

I curled my hair slightly, apply some light make-up and sprayed some perfume. Just then, I received a text from Daehyun oppa that he had arrived. I ran down and went inside Daehyun oppa's car. 

"annyeong oppa" I greeted. He smiled lightly.

"where are we going , oppa?" I asked. But he didn't reply me so i just shrugged.

I'm going to tell this good news to Youngjae oppa! 

 

'Youngjae oppa! guess what, I'm inside the car now with Daehyun oppa! :D'

'Daehyun is with you? I guess that he's in badmood.. But it's good that you can comfort him.'

'ahh, so he's in badmood..' 'yep! I'm going to do that.'

'so where are you guys heading?'

I looked infront, and its a club..

"er oppa.. are we going inside?" I asked, timidly.

"yeah. why? You don't want to? he asked. I shook my head quickly, "ani! if that's what you want, then let's go." I unbuckled my seat belts and went out. But of course, not to forget reply Youngjae oppa. 

'we're at the xxx Club right now..'

 

Author's POV

Daehyun and Yeseul went inside to BAP's private room. Since they would go there and have some fun. 

Daehyun ordered six bottles of soju and started to drink. Yeseul felt uncomfortable so she just kept quiet. 

Time passed by, it's now Daehyun fifth bottle. "O-oppa, you shouldn't drink too much.." Yeseul said, worriedly.

But Daehyun is now drunk, "why would you care, Eunmi-ah?! Can't you spare some time with me?!" he yelled.

Mistaking Yeseul as Eunmi, he walked towards Yeseul and Yeseul gripped her skirt tightly. He lay Yeseul's back down on the couch, pinning her hands above her head and attacked her by kissing her neck. Yeseul started to cry, "Oppa please stop!" Daehyun couldn't stop. He just missed Eunmi too much that he showed it by kissing her. Yeseul was trying hard to break Daehyun's grip but he was too strong for her. Daehyun started to rip her shirt. Her black bra-laces were shown. 

"oppa please stop it!! don't do this to me! I beg you!" Yeseul continue to begg Daehyun to stop it. But he just won't stop.

 

"JUNG DAEHYUN WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER?!" Youngjae growled. Himchan and Yongguk were shocked. Youngjae punched Daehyun on his face and Daehyun was conscious. He eyed Yeseul who's in a mess right now. Scared. Shocked.Hopeless. Crying. Ripped shirts.

Himchan went to her and placed his jacket over her body. Yeseul hugged Himchan immediately and cried on his embrace.

"its okay now dongsaengie. Oppa is here." he comforted her. Yeseul hugged Himchan tightly. Carrying Yeseul on his arm, she buried her face on Himchan's neck, not wanting to see Daehyun's face. Himchan brought her to their house since he's still worried about Yeseul.

 

"I never thought that you would do that, Daehyun." Yongguk said, and leaving him alone in the room.

"I'm sorry..." Daehyun muttered before Youngjae leave. "I guess Yeseul had been loving the wrong person for this whole time." Youngjae said, leaving him in shocked.

'what have you done, Jung Daehyun..'  Daehyun ruffled his hair in frustration.