chapter seven.

I Love You, Goodbye.

 

I thought I knew what real pain felt like but I didn't until I saw the way you looked at her. 

 


Author's POV

Jongup and Zelo startled as they heard the door was opened loudly. They ran down. "Hyungs did you find— Oh my god! What happened?" Jongup exclaimed, running towards Himchan. With Yeseul on his arms. Her body was shaking due to traumatized. "Get a cup of warm water, Zelo-ah!" Zelo nodded, ran to get a warm water.

Himchan brought her to the guest's room, with Yongguk and Youngjae followed behind Himchan. Jongup as well.

Slowly, he placed Yeseul on the bed and cover her up with blanket. 

"here's the water." Zelo handed Himchan the warm water. Himchan gladly received it and help Yeseul to drink it. Fortunately, her body started to calm a little bit.

After that, he handed the cup back to Zelo.

"get some rest, Yeseul-ah." Himchan patted her head. 

"no! don't leave me alone in here!" she started to cry. 

"arasseo arasseo I won't leave okay? I'll stay here with you." Himchan said and she nodded. Closing her eyes, she drifted to her dreamland.

They stay for about five minutes and left her room quietly. 

 

They went to the living room. "Luckily  we went there on time. If not, i can't think what would be more bad things happened.." Yongguk said. "what happened, hyung?" Jongup asked. Himchan sighed, "Daehyun almost Yeseul.". "He what?!" Jongup and Zelo yelled. "Shhh! She's sleeping!" Youngjae scolded. 

"mian.." they apologized. "But why would hyung do that to noona?" Zelo asked. "he's drunk, and I guess that he mistaken Yeseul as Eunmi." Yongguk said. "hm.. we can't exactly blame him though. He just missed his girlfriend too much." Himchan said. "but he almost ing her!" Youngjae yelled. "Youngjae! mind your words!" Yongguk scolded. "I'm sorry." he apologized. 

"Himchan is right. I know that you're worried about her, Youngjae-ah. But we must think about Daehyun too. He doesn't want these things to happen too."  Yongguk said, softly and Youngjae bits his lower lip, and nodded slightly.

 

Youngjae's POV

"Andwaee!! Please save me! No! Don't do this to me!" We ran towards Yeseul's room and found that she's having nightmares. Cold-sweats started to cover her forehead. "shh.. it's okay dongsaeng-ah.. we're here." Himchan hyung patted her shoulder, calming her down. The rest of them frowned, seeing Yeseul in this state.

 

Daehyun's POV

I am very depreesed right now. Until I received a text from Eunmi, I lightened up.

'oppa, let's meet up. bogoshipeo~'

I smiled, 'okay. let's meet at our usual place'

I drove instantly to the cafe we used to go. I can't wait to meet my girl~ keke!!

As I reached the cafe, I went inside and ordered our favorite coffees. Taking a seat beside the glass windows, I saw Eunmi got off from a car. And she's smiling. Oh god how I missed that smile very much.  I watched her walks inside the cafe. 

"oppaa!! neomu bogoshipeo!!" she hugged me. I tightened her hug. I misses her very very much. Her scent. Her hug. Her voice. Everything about her. 

"nado, Eunmi-ah." I pecked her lips. She smiled and we sat down. Sipping our coffees. I can't take my eyes off her. 

"I'm sorry oppa.. I've been very busy these days." she apologized. 

"yeah its okay. Just make sure to spend some time with me too.." I pouted. She giggled, "arasseo" she pinched my cheeks and I laughed.

"By the way, who brought you here just now," I asked. 

"Ah, uh Mina brought me here." she answered.

"Mina? I never know that she could drive." I chuckled, sipping my coffee.

"well, she learnt." she chuckled. 

"okay then."

 


chajan!! here's another update. I'm so sorry for the veryvery late update. I've been busy with my school stuffs these days. 

School exams is on this Monday so, yeah.. 

wish me luck hiks TT

 

anw comments and subscribe! ^^