chapter one.

I Love You, Goodbye.

 

You make my heart smile. 

 


 "it's all your fault! if it wasn't for you, they won't die!"  

12 years old Eunmi yelled. Tears were streaming down her cheeks. 11 years old Yeseul looked down and cried.

 

Kang Yeseul, who had a father and mother who doted on their daughter more than anyone else. When Yeseul was 7 years old, her mother died due to cervix cancer. So, her father decided to remarry. He maried a widow with a daughter named Eunmi. Her stepmother knew about her late mother's condition. She also treats Yeseul as her own daughter, that made Yeseul and her father felt very thankful.

One day, on Yeseul's 11th years old birthday her father and stepmother went to buy her a birthday cake, On their way home, they met an accident and passed away.

SInce that day, Eunmi started to hate Yeseul. She put all blames on Yeseul.

 

Yeseul's POV

"it's all your fault! if it wasn't for you, they won't die! I hate you! I HATE YOU!!" *RING DING DONG* I jerked out from my bed, turning off my alarm. While wipping off the sweats on my forehead, I grabbed my school uniform and went inside the toilet. 

 

Author's POV

After that, she tied her hair into a pigtail and went downstair preparing her unnie's breakfast. She smiled in satisfication, she headed to school. 

According to a girl's instinct, she could sense that somebody is following behind her. Tightening her backpack, she started to fasten her pace. But the footsteps behind her is also getting closer and closer. Suddenly someone held onto her shoulder that made her screamed. "Andwae!!" without looking who that person is, she shoved that person's hands away; she was about to run, but that person grabbed her. "Hajima! Jebal! Please don't do anything to me!" she started to cry.

"Yah! Yeseul-ah!" someone spunned her and there, she saw Youngjae and the rest of BAP (except Daehyun) burst out in laugher. She started to cry like a child, "why are you guys doing this... I thought that something bad will happen to me.." she pouted, cutely.

 

Yeseul's POV

"aigoo~ uri dongsaeng-ie~ neomu kyeopta!" Himchan oppa pinched both of my cheeks, "if anyone who dares to lay a finger on you, they have to go through us first." Youngjae oppa patted my head, I blushed. "Yeah noona! we'll protect you!" Zelo added, "yup yup!" Jongup agreed. I chuckled, "thank you oppas and dongsaengs~" they ruffled my hair softly and I pouted. We walked together to our school. 


 

short chappie ne~ :v

 

subscribe if you kind enough NYEHE:3