Chapter 9: Be My Girl (Junsu's POV Only)

Gift of an Angel

 

Whoot! The concert was a huge success. Bad news is that we have to fly oversea tomorrow. I went on my twitter for a short bit.

 

“Thank you everyone for coming out to support us!”

 

Within short seconds, I’m already receiving about our great performances with lots of love. I jumped on Yoochun back. “We did it!”

“Great work everyone!” Yunho congratulated everyone. I went up to my manager hyung and asked “Can I go somewhere with Jenny?” 

He smirked at me. “Go ahead dolphin boy.”

I jumped with joy. Time to go find Jenny.  She was sleeping on the couch for a bit. I caressed her hair. It’s been a long day for her. 

 

“Hey Jenny~” I whispered into her ears. She groaned a bit as she wake up. 

“What is it Junsu?” she asked me as she rubbed her eyes. 

“Want to go hang out for a bit?” I asked her politely. She nodded and got up. We went towards to my red ferrari. “It won’t be that long Jenny. I promise. Keep in mind that we have our flights early morning tomorrow.” Jenny just nodded. 

I started the car engine and headed out of the concert venue. There should be a park nearby for us to walk around. About 10 minute later, we arrived at our destination. 

“Hey Jenny! We’re here!” Jenny got of the car and stretch. 

“Are we going to stroll around?” I nodded to her question. Jenny kept her hands in the pocket as we walk around. We found a bench to sit on. Jenny gazed upon the star in the sky. 

“They’re beautiful,” she commented. “Is that Cassiopeia?” she pointed to the “W” shaped formation. I nodded.

“Jenny?” She looked into my eyes with her sweet innocent look. “I was wondering....” I was lost for words as she was waiting for me to finish my sentence. “Would you like to stay by my side? Until we both die?” Jenny was flabbergasted. “I really want to keep my promise to you. I feel like this is somehow letting you know that I will keep my promise.” 

“Junsu...I’m not a good girl though.”

“I love you Jenny. Whatever happens, nothing will ever change my feelings for you.”

“Then that kiss -”

“It revealed my true feelings for you.” Jenny snuggled into my chest.

“I love you too Junsu.” I kissed her on the head. If only this moment can last forever. 

“Jenny, we should get going.”

“Yeah...it’s starting to get late.”

 

I reached out to hold Jenny’s hand. How can I describe it? Fragile? Delicate? Jenny was on her high guard right now. She seems to be wondering if someone is following her, judging by the look on her face. We got back in the ferrari and headed back to our dorm. 

“Do you want to sleep with me Jenny?” 

“Would our manager kill us?”

“Pft. They should be drinking.”

“I guess so...” Jenny sounds nervous about this. 

“I promise they won’t find out. In case you don’t know, the entire performers are sleeping in the room.” 

Jenny giggled. “Okay.”

 

We arrived in our dorms. The other member were playing cards while drinking. This is one hell of a party. 

“Junsu! I see you brought back our favorite dancer alive,” said Yunho. 

“Do you want to play with us, Jenny?” asked Changmin. 

“Is there punishment for loser?” asked Jenny.

“We decide that winner decide the punishment,” answered Yoochun. 

“That sounds fun,” Jenny said. She sat right next to Jaejoong and enjoyed the fun game of card. Apparently with beginners luck, she managed to win the overall round. I’m wondering what kind of punishment that she has in store for them. 

“So what’s the punishment?” Yunho asked. 

“Hmm....sing ‘Twinkle Twinkle Little Star’, boxers only, running down the hallway with Junsu recording,” Jenny proclaimed. Changmin literally pouts. 

“Junsu, how about a nice full meal if you get me out of this,” Jaejoong pleaded. I shook my head. 

“We are so going to get you for this Jenny. Mark my word on this,” Yoochun threatened. I started recording as the other member stripped down their clothes. Jenny was laughing as she ran with them down the hallway. Changmin punched her. 

“I love you too!” Jenny shouted. As they were headed back, I watched the street to see if there were any sign of fancams. Luckily for us, there weren’t any. 

 

“Alright everyone! Time to get to bed!” the manager shouted. When did he get here? Wasn’t he supposed to come here drunk? “Oh Jenny. You’re sleeping on the couch.” 

I disapproved of what he just said. Shouldn’t the lady be sleeping in the bed in comfort? I watched Jenny as she lied down in the couch. When the manager wasn’t watching, I picked her up and carried her to my room. 

“A lady like you shouldn’t be sleeping on the couch,” I said. She snuggled into my chest. I kissed her on the forehead as a goodnight kiss. “I promise won’t let anything happen to us tonight,” I whispered those words into her ears. I wrapped my arms around her abdomen as the night progresses. Since Jenny was in her deep sleep, I made some arrangement in our room, hoping it might stop my members from creating mischief.